• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There is literally a new KoF coming out next year.

WHAT? How long did I sleep?

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Still a toxic cesspool, the worst kind

Just like the Fate sub.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

also now i am wondering how much you were stalking me

Lmao.

1. Saw your account in the Falcom sub
  2. "Hey, this must the guy from SF!"
  3. Opens the profile, I see a conflicting opinion with mine.
  4. Closes Reddit immediately.

That was it. I also browse the FSN sub, so sometimes i come across a comment from you. I downvoted your FGO comment.

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I apologise, I shouldnt nitpick at every error in text formatting.

There's an error?

8 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

WHAT? How long did I sleep?

They announced it at EVO 2019 and recently there's been a steady steam of new character reveals. Well, they haven't revealed anyone new since Leona, she's the most recent reveal.

Besides that, the latest Samurai Shodown was in 2019.

That's all off the top of my head that i know.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

FGO still utter trash 😛 

Gacha moment.

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Fate sub now is pretty chill and kino.

Try saying good things about Fate/Zero to see what happens.

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

FGO still utter trash 😛 

https://i.imgur.com/ueK2Jvn.gif

Okay, now seriously: people are very dismissive about FGO just because "muh gacha".

The story may start out uninteresting at first (and the singularity of Rome is just Nero wank), but from the moment Nasu started writing for the game (during the fifth singularity in America), it took a turn and became a work that can clash with the other works of the universe. Camelot has one of the most interesting versions of Knights of the Round Table, and each of them has the opportunity to shine during the story. Babylonia has lots of hype moments and is the perfect opportunity to see Gilgamesh as a good character in addition to Extra CCC (his development after his journey in the epic, his relationship with Enkidu, the world he lived in, giving more clarity to his motives during Stay Night, etc). Solomon is a good end of the whole journey, the payoff was worth it. Nasu also wrote the sixth Lostbelt, which will be released soon, and I believe he won't disappoint.

Again, there are a lot of good things that came out of FGO, but people are very dismissive about it because "muh gacha".

Edited by Maof06

I… I DID IT!

I LOVE FOLKA!!

@Saint Rubenio since you might be asleep right now, I also completed the last training battle on Bolverk’s and it sucked. I don’t know if you ever messed with the training at all, but you’re given various goals depending on the units you’re training with, and the last one makes you kill three units in a row with Bolverk’s cull the weak (which gives him an extra turn immediately after if he kills the unit he uses it on), but the map is filled with varl… it’s about as fun as you’d imagine (one of the other goals is to kill every enemy). Thanks to Folka’s tankiness, however, when it was just one varl and her left, she survived. I don’t know if I’ll play more tonight, that felt like it took 2 hours.

I mean this is only the first battle I would really call bad, and considering this is the second game that’s still an achievement. But yeah… that was not fun at all. On the bright side, I get my 35 renown.

Edited by Sooks

Screenshot_3271.png?width=674&height=432

This explanation is making Xenoblade 2's tutorials look helpful. Literally where the actual hell is that 1130.6 coming from?

13 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Again, there are a lot of good things that came out of FGO, but people are very dismissive about it because "muh gacha"

I've said it before but the thing about gachas is that they are fundamentally held back by being a gacha. Even the good parts of it would be better off in a full-fledged something.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Literally where the actual hell is that 1130.6 coming from?

On the graph. Notice the coordinate (4,f(4)). It's where 1130.6 would be as Number of Discharges.

20 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Try saying good things about Fate/Zero to see what happens

They don't dismiss aslong as people don't say good things about F/Z with the intention to shit on F/SN

Which is 90% of the time F/Z fans try to post.

20 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Okay, now seriously: people are very dismissive about FGO just because "muh gacha".

Which is enough of reason, but i will tell you what, i played it for a bit

it's utter trash imo

Hated gameplay, hated the characters (especially self-insert wank) and the story.

There's also the fact that it made Fate all about servants and Grails, which many people, including me, hate.

It's no longer about Concepts, ideals or wishes, it's about Servantmons and getting people to gacha.

So yeah, it's utter trash, and it being a gacha doesn't help.

And it's not the only Fate work that suffers from what i wrote above. Extella also does (just because Nasu wrote it doesn't mean it's good), and so does Apocrypha. And most of modern Fate titles, actually. But most of them aren't gacha.

From the newly released stuff, only Redline is looking promising, and from the old but still running stiff Prisma Illya and Strange Fake reign supreme.

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

On the graph. Notice the coordinate (4,f(4)). It's where 1130.6 would be as Number of Discharges.

It is......very hard to tell where that is.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

you could also put 4 instead of x in the formula and see what comes out

If that had worked, i wouldn't be asking.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

also, doesn't the tool allow you to zoom in?

Yeah but it still doesn't make things clear.

It's the dot where the two lines intersect. That's what both f(0) and f(4) are.

No not that, i'm talking about the number itself. Even when zoomed in, i can't tell that it's supposed to be 1130.6.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

No not that, i'm talking about the number itself. Even when zoomed in, i can't tell that it's supposed to be 1130.6.

Look to the left. You have 900 and 1400 denoted, with four lines in-between. Each line is 1000, 1100, 1200, and 1300. The dot is between the 1100 and 1200, on the lower half.

Seriously? Do you even graph...

Look to the left. You have 900 and 1400 denoted, with four lines in-between. Each line is 1000, 1100, 1200, and 1300. The dot is between the 1100 and 1200, on the lower half.

I know where it's at now but you'd still have to guess just by looking at it.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Seriously? Do you even graph...

I don't do math in general.

NFByiNZ.png

Now that i have an actual visual, it helps.

Though i must've been inputting something wrong because i know i did this like four times and got not 1130.6.

Though i must've been inputting something wrong because i know i did this like four times and got not 1130.6.

Did you put your brackets right?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I don't do math in general.

but that's like

middle school math ain't it?

I didn't do math like that until late HS into college stat.

Either way I suck at math. That hasn't changed. I'm just thankful stat is the only math class I had to take in college.

but that's like

middle school math ain't it?

This is college algebra.

I don't know my times table btw, aside from a few. This is how bad at math i am.

Just now, Armagon said:

This is college algebra.

Basic graph reading shouldn't be college algebra

except if it's like week 1 revision to refresh your mind or something.

I don't know my times table btw, aside from a few. This is how bad at math i am.

knowing time table is not an indication of how good you are at math...

Basic graph reading shouldn't be college algebra

Well i don't know what to tell you then. We're on the second month of the semester and graphs has been the main focus of this month.

knowing time table is not an indication of how good you are at math...

My point still stands tho. If you were to look at my past grades, you'd see As and Bs on everything that wasn't math. And chemistry, because that's just math 2 (but also my chemistry teacher just gave up on teaching).