Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I dun goofed with the strikethrough tags on mobile and now I can't even edit the post.

Nice.

Oh and now I transitioned to a new page with this post. Fucking A.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Congratulations, I guess. You've achieved fame. That which so many would kill for!

I am honestly glad right now i don't have twitter or facebook. Really really glad.

Especially twitter i would probably be involved in fandom wars 24/7

Oh well. Nobody's perfect. I'm willing to forgive them this blunder.

Yeah. But I’m keeping Sigbjorn. At least for now.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

very

I mean, yeah, i helped create a trails fangroup, got a big amount of people into trails, and was really loud about my dislike of the direction of the series while i was active

but i never really used anything beside reddit or discord (or some niche forums), so i never expected to find me being mentioned outside those, honestly

What do people even have to say about you?

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I am honestly glad right now i don't have twitter or facebook. Really really glad.

It's certainly possible. Though I wouldn't really know. I've stayed away from most social media all my life.

on discord i found everything from ''cool'' to ''doomer''

on 4chan it's all hate babeh

I don’t see what the point is.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dayni I want women to hurt me, not sentience-less entities made of 0s and 1s.[/]

Does Wario fit under those tendencies on the basis of that gif? If he turned out to be trans I suppose

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Twitter: A cesspit of hatred and lies.

Oh well

nothing to be done about it. I was planning to return to the fanbase once Ys 9 is released on steam so i can atleast talk about it, but atm dunno if i even want to do that honestly

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Yeah. But I’m keeping Sigbjorn. At least for now.

Inb4 you get him killed somewhere else. I'd laugh really hard.

But yeah that's fair enough. For the record, there's only one other choice I'd say is unfair, in tbs3. Otherwise they all have some logic to them if you think them through enough.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

on discord i found everything from ''cool'' to ''doomer''

on 4chan it's all hate babeh

I think your first mistake was to give 4chan the time of day. Everyone knows 4chan is the shitter of the internet. Frankly, being hated there should be considered a badge of honor.

Inb4 you get him killed somewhere else. I'd laugh really hard.

Me too.

They would be laughs of pain.

I think your first mistake was to give 4chan the time of day. Everyone knows 4chan is the shitter of the internet. Frankly, being hated there should be considered a badge of honor.

Basically this.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think your first mistake was to give 4chan the time of day

It wasn't me.

It was someone i know who was like ''inb4 4chan posts about you'', then he went and searched and found me mentioned there and showed me pics.

I never ever visited the site myself, as i said

Edited by Shrimperor

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Does Wario fit under those tendencies on the basis of that gif? If he turned out to be trans I suppose

Why, Dayni. Why are you asking these questions about frigging Wario, of all people.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh well

nothing to be done about it. I was planning to return to the fanbase once Ys 9 is released on steam so i can atleast talk about it, but atm dunno if i even want to do that honestly

Fuck them. Stay here and turn the thread into a Trails thread for the billionth time while Draggy and I grumble in a corner.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh and now that I can check, @Saint Rubenio Gudmundr really is just Egghill but with lower strength and will caps, as well as stone wall. Nothing you’re really missing out on, unit wise.

He wears green. It is a tragedy.

Also, his death event is absolutely badass.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It wasn't me.

It was someone i know who was like ''inb4 4chan posts about you'', then he went and searched and found me mentioned there and showed me pics.

I never ever visited the site myself, as i said

I maintain what I said. Be proud that one of the worst communities on the internet hates you.

Fuck them. Stay here and turn the thread into a Trails thread for the billionth time while Draggy and I grumble in a corner

Ahahaha thanks.

But i don't feel like talking about the series anymore for the forseeable future, so you guys are atleast save from grumbling in a corner xD

“How do I know you won’t try to skip me when we get to Manaharr?” Because you’re the main character, obviously.

Spoiler

And then she reveals that Nikels was secretly the bravest, most selfless man in the group.

Godspeed, kid. Every time I wish there was away to save you.

Wait… then, I should have gotten him killed—

I mean, considering I got him killed both times, I'd say you're doing a good job of picking the opposite choices to mine.

In this case the choice being "suck or don't suck at the game."

Oh hey, Sparr just gave us free fighters just because he thought the woodcutters would be good at it. One of the best characters right here.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why, Dayni. Why are you asking these questions about frigging Wario, of all people.

Honestly, the thought came into my head and the only way it was going was out.

And thanks to my mistake someone's going to link an extensive thesis on this somehow being canonical.

Ahahaha thanks.

But i don't feel like talking about the series anymore for the forseeable future, so you guys are atleast save from grumbling in a corner xD

But I wanted to grumble in a corner... Now I need a different reason. Quick, someone mention Three Houses.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh hey, Sparr just gave us free fighters just because he thought the woodcutters would be good at it. One of the best characters right here.

The old man is always the best.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Honestly, the thought came into my head and the only way it was going was out.

And thanks to my mistake someone's going to link an extensive thesis on this somehow being canonical.

I kinda hope someone will. I also kinda hope nobody does. Either way, I win.

But I wanted to grumble in a corner... Now I need a different reason.

Yakuza 0 is a game with perfect pacing and length.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The most egregious one: Atelier Firis is an open-world-lite game where you can't skip travel. Or rather, you can't skip travel to a different area. To explain, imagine if in Xenoblade 1, you could skip travel anywhere within the Bionis Leg but if you wanted to go to Makna Forest, you actually had to make the entire trip there. This is horrendous design and should you get lost and end up in the wrong area, yes, you have to turn around and walk all the way back.

I actually didn't realize you could quick travel from one region to another in my first playthrough of XC1, so I jumped from one border to another within an area. It left me totally confused about how I was supposed to return to the Eryth Sea. I think at least one other player didn't understand you could go from region to region either. The game never shows you that you can.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

CrossCode is only $20.

"Pirate demo" Devil Survivor 2 first. I know not all SRPGs sit well with you, and I know you consider SMT too dark. But if you can handle Three Houses, Xeno, and then try Persona and like it, you could stomach DS2. The game gets criticized as being "too Persona" by some detractors anyhow. Usually I'm against emulating "living" games, but emulating either the DS or 3DS version and playing to the end of the first day as a "demo" and stopping there if you like it to buy the real thing for $20 sounds morally alright to me. 

I do have the funds to purchase CrossCode, but I'll wait until E3 arrives to see if any games go on sale because of the event.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Huh... Interersting.

I'll timestamp an LP at an escape starting point in an early level, just to show it.:

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yakuza 0 is a game with perfect pacing and length.

Hey now, I can't get mad at Yakuza. I liked it while it lasted.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll timestamp an LP at an escape starting point in an early level, just to show it.:

Not bad, but it doesn't feel as satisfying with that mellow soundtrack.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

a84.png

Look at Claude, that smug runt. Is that what he calls a scheme? Utterly pathetic. I hate him.