• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Right...

Well, get it if you think you'd enjoy it.

Ruben, that’s not a yes-that’s-a-big-spoiler or a no-it’s-not.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

You shouldn't trust everything you read on the internet.

That's all I'll say. The decision is yours.

This just makes me feel like I’m misremembering some detail, since I read this a while ago.

Spoiler

But I’m like, 99% certain that someone’s sister gets pushes down the stairs and dies.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

This just makes me feel like I’m misremembering some detail, since I read this a while ago.

Hide contents

But I’m like, 99% certain that someone’s sister gets pushes down the stairs and dies.

Felicia missed a 99 just a few days ago and it led to her untimely demise. Think about it.

Here's a bop I'll bet none of you have heard.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Yeesh, that's really terrible luck. 

It contributed to the end of my linked run with Shrimpy.

I enjoyed it, it was a really pleasant experience.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

So my brother and i tried Hyrule Warriors multiplayer...

my god even power point slides have better fps

Yeah its pretty bad! FEW didnt improve that much, either.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Felicia missed a 99 just a few days ago and it led to her untimely demise. Think about it.

And I had a 99% chance to accidentally read something because I accidentally opened a spoiler box, yet here we are.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Shrimperor said:

So my brother and i tried Hyrule Warriors multiplayer...

my god even power point slides have better fps

Age of Calamity?

Yeah, it's bad in single player too.

And I had a 99% chance to not accidentally read something because I accidentally opened a spoiler box, yet here we are.

Okay, look, I'll just go ahead and tell you.

Spoiler

It's wrong. She kills herself.

Still, it's not that big a deal. I would still really recommend it. It's a beautifully crafted RPG that even a RPG hater like me absolutely loved, and there's plenty more to it than just that one detail. So yeah. Please consider it.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, look, I'll just go ahead and tell you.

Reveal hidden contents

It's wrong. She kills herself.

Still, it's not that big a deal. I would still really recommend it. It's a beautifully crafted RPG that even a RPG hater like me absolutely loved, and there's plenty more to it than just that one detail. So yeah. Please consider it.

Dang it, imdb. I trusted you.

I was more so concerned with whether it was an important detail you’re not supposed to know, but okay. Actually, the RPG gameplay might have been my biggest concern, because I don’t like the way it looks. But of course, just because it looks a certain way doesn’t mean it plays a certain way.

Dang it, imdb. I trusted you.

I was more so concerned with whether it was an important detail you’re not supposed to know, but okay. Actually, the RPG gameplay might have been my biggest concern, because I don’t like the way it looks. But of course, just because it looks a certain way doesn’t mean it plays a certain way.

They actually tell you surprisingly early. Really, don't worry about it. There's plenty to love about it still.

And well, for what it's worth, I hate RPGs and I loved it. I'd definitely place it among my favorite games of all time. Not only that, it's not a game that takes 20 hours to get good. Within the two hours that Steam allows for refunds, I believe that it's possible to get a good feeling of whether you'll like it or not, unless you meander for way too long. I mean, at first I started watching a playthrough, but from just the first hour I already realized it was something truly special and that I wanted to experience it for myself. So you can resort to that if you absolutely, positively despise it. As for its general length, it's roughly 20 hours, give or take.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They actually tell you surprisingly early. Really, don't worry about it. There's plenty to love about it still.

Excellent.

Spoiler

I guess I will save whether or not someone pushes someone else down the stairs for an actual surprise. I mean, I swear that’s what it said, but I won’t double check.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not only that, it's not a game that takes 20 hours to get good.

Ruben, I liked the gameplay of Trails! I thought it was unique and fun, and that carried the story through the slow parts. 

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

unless you meander for way too long. 

gotta achieve the Sooks% somehow.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, at first I started watching a playthrough, but from just the first hour I already realized it was something truly special and that I wanted to experience it for myself.

This is so heartfelt it’s a little hard not to want the game.