Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

but I would've appreciated it if the characters acknowledged when she did good things

they do

later

xD

but i see where you are coming from (but i don't agree)

Oh no my secret has been discovered, and I hid it so well, how could this have happeneeeeed.

now go play IdolMaster

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Cold Steel 2 and 3 are with the lowest discount in PSN history (at least here). I plan to buy one of them. Probably 3 because it's only available on PS4 (it's the only way I can run it), but 2 is cheaper.

buy Ys 8 instead

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ruben?

Using the word "waifu"?

Is this an alternate world line?

Reuben's coming back to life.

In a away, if Sylvis had a higher bow growth, it would actually be a bit of a problem.
Since above 50 she would get build in crit that could screw over her attempts to cripple enemies.

Edited by BrightBow

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

they do

later

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH

I'll have you know, Omori starts good, gets better and ends brilliantly in the same amount of hours that it takes Trails to get to the first step.

xD

but i see where you are coming from (but i don't agree)

I love the passive aggressive energy to this sentence. It feels like you're saying "I hate you and you're wrong, but I have no arguments and I don't want to be a dick."

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. I dunno.

now go play IdolMaster

It doesn't have Sylvis does it, then no.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ruben?

Using the word "waifu"?

Is this an alternate world line?

You should've seen me in my Berwick LP, the amount of thirsting I did for Sylvis and a certain other lady was unreal.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wow. Nice SF. That comment posted four minutes late.

Not to worry. I've been trying to write this post for three minutes now, but I made the mistake of pressing ctrl+z. Undid half the post, ctrl+y didn't work. Twice.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

In a away, if Sylvis had a higher bow growth, it would actually be a bit of a problem.
Since above 50, she gets build in crit that could screw over her attempts to capture.

She's just perfect even in her few imperfections.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Apparently the new Mario Golf has random accuracy for the shots.

Golf Emblem: Mushroom Kingdom 776.

...Eh, I can wait on it. I can play Mario Tackle The Characters I Don't Like Into Electric Fences instead. Or Mario Football, I guess, but that's not quite as accurate.

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Reuben's coming back to life.

IzhYtx8.png

Reuben soon

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. I dunno.

definetly lmao

If i didn't hate you after you took away Sylvis, i don't think it's possible for me to hate you 😛

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

t doesn't have Sylvis does it, then no

Keikatsu then. you can model Sylvis there

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

definetly lmao

If i didn't hate you after you took away Sylvis, i don't think it's possible for me to hate you 😛

Ahahahahahahahahah... I mean, I think I hate myself for that more than you could hate me. When she died in my LP I straight up spent the rest of the day in a foul mood.

...Maybe I should be worried, there's no way that's normal. Or healthy.

Keikatsu then. you can model Sylvis there

INTERESTING

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Welp, I'm gonna go be an asshole somewhere else.
Be seeing you!

But you weren’t one here in the first place, and I don’t think you can be one.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You'd think Tomas would qualify as Spanish as well, but that's not true. He would if he was Tomás. Tomas is just Thomas with a hard T. So Roberto is still the pioneer of being Spanish without being a brigand.

Guess what Fire Emblem has a character with a Spanish (middle) name who isn’t a brigand.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let her have a win, goddamnit, Estelle being bullied isn't so interesting the 20th time.

I mean, if you want to grow a character over three games…

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean do you want her to be perfect from the start?

Do you want her...to be Joshua?

Shrimpy went sBR0h0L.png

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH

I'll have you know, Omori starts good, gets better and ends brilliantly in the same amount of hours that it takes Trails to get to the first step.

Hey, sounds a lot like this trilogy I know called Banner Saga. If only there was a sale going on right now that SRPG fans could take advantage of. Especially ones that like good characters, art and story along with their great gameplay.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

If only there was a sale going on right now that SRPG fans could take advantage of. Especially ones that like good characters, art and story along with their great gameplay.

I know this is aimed at me, and i would've picked it up along some VNs and maybe Omori this sale

but Ys 9 is coming out, and that will probably be 50 or 60€ lol

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

buy Ys 8 instead

>search the game on psn

>67% off

But it's an Action-RPG.

Oh hey, Omori is indeed 20% off. Well, Ruben has had 1/1 recommendations be good. But I’ve already been spoiled, and I think it’s a story heavy game, and I don’t know how big the spoiler is.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

image0.png

Shhh.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Guess what Fire Emblem has a character with a Spanish (middle) name who isn’t a brigand.

Don't do it, Sooks. I'm fucking warning you.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, if you want to grow a character over three games…

One thing's to want a character to grow, another is to bully her even after she heroically jumps in front of monsters that outnumber her to save some kids that also bullied her.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hey, sounds a lot like this trilogy I know called Banner Saga. If only there was a sale going on right now that SRPG fans could take advantage of. Especially ones that like good characters, art and story along with their great gameplay.

Never heard of it.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I know this is aimed at me, and i would've picked it up along some VNs and maybe Omori this sale

but Ys 9 is coming out, and that will probably be 50 or 60€ lol

GET OMORI

OR

GET BANNER SAGA

NO OTHER CHOICE, SHRIMPERS

Just now, Sooks said:

Oh hey, Omori is indeed 20% off. Well, Ruben has had 1/1 recommendations be good. But I’ve already been spoiled, and I think it’s a story heavy game, and I don’t know how big the spoiler is.

Tell me. I will let you know... or not. I'll sow the seeds of doubt in your mind, so you'll just have to buy it!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Don't do it, Sooks. I'm fucking warning you.

I already did.

One thing's to want a character to grow, another is to bully her even after she heroically jumps in front of monsters that outnumber her to save some kids that also bullied her.

I don’t remember that scene well enough to argue, but I was more so pointing out the fact that you said Estelle being bullied gets old.

Tell me. I will let you know... or not. I'll sow the seeds of doubt in your mind, so you'll just have to buy it!

Spoiler

The main character (I think) pushes his sister down the stairs and she dies, and considering this type of game that’s either the first thing you’re told or the last thing you’re told.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hide contents

The main character (I think) pushes his sister down the stairs and she dies, and considering this type of game that’s either the first thing you’re told or the last thing you’re told.

Right...

Well, get it if you think you'd enjoy it.

I mean, if Berwick 2 was announced you would drop everything for it, no?

No.

no.