• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Also forgot to mention that Breath Of The Wild came in alongside with my already third pair of Nintendo joy cons today.

Will start to play for friends on wednesday.

They mainly shall guide me through.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

I like how the slot machine and Salmon were piss easy, and then the Master Carpenter is impossible.

Well, fuck the no damage, just this once I'll make an exception. This guy drops no medal anyway.

Remove the "ultra" part and this is me

https://i.redd.it/txvqg7ok1d971.jpg

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I just threw the names at random there, admittedly. I'm going for the "classic" party composition. At least I think this is what is classic for FFI. Not unlike a Hero, Warrior, Priest, Wizard party in DQIII. Anyway, here are the four heroes destined to save the world... may God save us all...

Oh, I'm the Black Mage. That's hilariously fitting.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/024/871/5b2.png

12 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

If you rescued Big Hat Logan, and got him to move to the Duke's Archieve he would have spilled the beans on that secret immortality of his.

Oh.

I did release Logan, but a boulder came and stopped me from talking to him after opening the cage. Figured he'd go back to Firelink anyways...

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, second attempt at this. I need three volunteers for this, if interested!

I'm probably too late, but I don't mind volunteering!

12 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Yeah, not a big fan of him either. I seem to remember keeping as close to it as you can to it kinda help. Good Luck against the next boss, he is tough until you really learn his patterns.

Yeah, Arthur's got the best of me twice. Even with five humanity, my Quelaag's Furysword doesn't do much at all. I'm considering trying out my +15 Bandit's Dagger again to try and get bleed on him.

'Morning! What have I missed?

All right, so I'm fighting the 8 bit overlord now. This is one fight where the gun really shines. I'm so happy for it. After this, it'll only be Dracula #2 and the developer left before I can proceed to the grand finale.

Finished Kirby's Adventure.

The final boss wears the name as the name of highest difficulty in most Falcom games (I think Xanadu is an exception).

And that's what it was.

I needed more than a dozen of attempts to beat it (mainly first phase, second phase was done in first try even if took almost ten minutes).

Now I have played all classic Kirby games of the ones I could. Only 64 and Amazing Mirror are missing. I hope that at least one of them will get Switch port for 30th anniversary.

So I can focus further on Ys Origin and Crosscode. I really hope Origin is done in ten hours as friends told me.