Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes, you are. Imo 2 is the best Banner Saga, though admittedly they both feel like individual parts of the same game.

yeah 2 > 1 >> 3 for mine

anyway here to report that the hacked accounts have been duly put to death, thank you for your citizen's arrests

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

33 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

anyway here to report that the hacked accounts have been duly put to death, thank you for your citizen's arrests

Hooray, Parrhesia to save the day! (And the thread) thank you!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

you need to defeat him iirc

or you will lose a certain someone

Yeah I ended up just doing that

Spoiler

Woulda been easier if I brought Dune, but I managed.

37 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

yeah 2 > 1 >> 3 for mine

Definitely the same for me.

37 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

Thank you too.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Hooray, Parrhesia to save the day! (And the thread) thank you!

Eh, the thread’s been through worse.

So long it's not another break in the space-time continuum... last we need is a repeat of the Time Warp.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

37 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So? Its still important, imo.

Joking that the thread could have survived because of what it’s been through.

Edited by Sooks

Hey, it's me. I was dreaming... Something, and then for some reason I dreamed that I was on my phone at 4 in morning and accidentally clicked on a bot link. In my spook, I dropped my phone and my sleep, and then I looked for my phone for a solid 10 secs before realizing it was still on my desk where I left it. And now I can't find asleep again either, so I'm actually on my phone at 4 in the morning nagging you guys about it.

That's all. Hopefully you won't hear from me again till 9.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ah, then I read that wrong. Sorry bout that.

That’s okay!

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, it's me. I was dreaming... Something, and then for some reason I dreamed that I was on my phone at 4 in morning and accidentally clicked on a bot link. In my spook, I dropped my phone and my sleep, and then I looked for my phone for a solid 10 secs before realizing it was still on my desk where I left it. And now I can't find asleep again either, so I'm actually on my phone at 4 in the morning nagging you guys about it.

That's all. Hopefully you won't hear from me again till 9.

If you don’t sleep, I will summon teehee to spam you with anime pictures.

That help?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

If you don’t sleep, I will summon teehee to spam you with anime pictures.

That help?

I don't think so, but I appreciate the attempt.

Gonna be a fun day, though.

Just went around 100 or so games with the same people in 2v2 online Smash games.  Whatever the equivalent to 2 hours of play would be.

Id say our win ratio was around 75% or so. Competition that gets fierce? Hell yeah!

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Who?

You should know who tat is, they're one of Monolith's worst characters. If spinoffs/crossovers could fix them, then I suppose nobody couldn't be improved.

Admittedly, I was struggling to come up with a way of speaking of them without saying their name. I was set on "papaya", although I thought "potato" might've been better. But what adjective to attach to the produce, I was at a loss, maybe "irritating" instead.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Shion didn't make it into Smash tho.

My guess is that since the Nintendo characters are officially labeled as guest characters, they didn't want to put too much in. Fiora, Metal Face, Chrom, Lucina and Tiki was probably the limit. It also probably explains why no Fire Emblem villains show up.

Drat I forgot Smash and XC2 when I typed that, my IQ is worse than a tirkin's.

3DS FE wasn't the best era for Fire Emblem villains.😬 However, Gangrel is a sh*t & giggles villain like Black Face (and Hades if only he were in), so he would've fit in just fine, Aversa could use a chest-centered cut-in, and bombastically serious Walhart could likewise find kindred souls. Awakening's villainy would be out of place in PxZ just pls no Validar.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Well, these past days I've been playing nothing but Another Eden. I intend to rectify that. So, I figured in light of recent events, why no better chance than to dable in something classic.

NhUnpH7.png

And what classic it will be.

Okay, second attempt at this. I need three volunteers for this, if interested!

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Depends how big a commitment it’ll be.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

I have turned Seath into my Sheath! It took me about six tries, but I eventually realized I wasn't damaging him and noticed the thing in the back. I plan to head to Darkroot Basin to get the DLC area(s) that are apparently there.

If you rescued Big Hat Logan, and got him to move to the Duke's Archieve he would have spilled the beans on that secret immortality of his.

Just now, Sooks said:

Depends how big a commitment it’ll be.

It'd be just naming the party, pretty much.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You should know who tat is, they're one of Monolith's worst characters.

Oh!

They can improve Tatsu by making him a boss so i can kick his ass over and over again.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Drat I forgot Smash and XC2 when I typed that, my IQ is worse than a tirkin's.

Tbf, Smash came out at around the same time and Xenoblade 2 is post-PxZ2. That's why Fiora's art still looks like that of Xenoblade 1's.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

However, Gangrel is a sh*t & giggles villain like Black Face (and Hades if only he were in), so he would've fit in just fine, Aversa could use a chest-centered cut-in, and bombastically serious Walhart could likewise find kindred souls. Awakening's villainy would be out of place in PxZ just pls no Validar.

If Gangrel were in, i'd actually like him to eventually join as a Support Unit. Mainly because he and Majima are basically the same character and i think the universe wouldn't be able to handle the two of them together.

And yeah, i wish Kid Icarus was represented. Like i said before, Pit and Xiaomu would be the ultimate combo. And that would potentially let the game feature the Metroi-*gets shot*

...Yeah, i had to reference one of my favorite interactions from that haha

4 hours ago, Benice said:

Beat Sanctuary Guardian. Probably my second-least favorite boss so far; way too patience heavy IMO, since the only real window of opportunity to give it a slap was during one specific attack it has, so the rest of the fight was just dodging backwards, waiting for the AI to decide to do that. Still, excited to proceed into Oolacile!

Yeah, not a big fan of him either. I seem to remember keeping as close to it as you can to it kinda help. Good Luck against the next boss, he is tough until you really learn his patterns.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It'd be just naming the party, pretty much.

Sure, I volunteer.

Now whether I’ll be good is a different story, but you asked.

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I volunteer.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yes, you are. Imo 2 is the best Banner Saga, though admittedly they both feel like individual parts of the same game.

2 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

yeah 2 > 1 >> 3 for mine

So even Banner Saga succumbed to the trilogy curse, huh? Why do you guys think 3 it's the worst one?