Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Finished the Arc yet?

Spoiler

Nah, just the third episode. But I saw the ending where she rips pink hair's head off. >.>

4 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

That's the last thing I'd expect here, not in a bad way.

I got into them because of karaoke and other music. I do like the streams for background noise though.

40 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whys that?

8-Bit Teather

The status effects are fine on their own, I can handle that, but the problem is that they have AoE attacks that three shot my entire party and there are three boss monsters, so they can just sort of destroy me when they feel like it.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nah, just the third episode. But I saw the ending where she rips pink hair's head off. >.>

I got into them because of karaoke and other music. I do like the streams for background noise though.

I came to her channel by a LP of Three Houses and Atelier Ryza which were both enjoyabe. Aside of her well German lessons I have not really watched anything else of her since I mainly watch LPs on YouTube. Would definitely watch her playing Tales of Arise.

Okay, so Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light, in its infinite wisdom, has given me an Est Roy lord at level 7 at a point when everyone is level 2 promoted.

Oh, and he came out of a chest. Literally. The kid locked himself in a chest and we had to save him.

Nice. Another unit to somehow fit into my team. Can I get 5 deployment slots? Pretty please?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Screenshot_20210705-090452.png?width=342

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-I know you weren't asking for any of this, but the one most fluent in SMT here obliged anyhow!😇😈

Hey man, i once gave you a Godzilla history breakdown so it's fine.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mostly watch Vtubers for Karaoke, but from to time i catch stuff like this as well

I mostly just watch the funny clips.

38 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I see, i see!

It's how people usually see me, I'm not actually like him.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so Dark Lord and the Maiden of Light, in its infinite wisdom, has given me an Est Roy lord at level 7 at a point when everyone is level 2 promoted.

Oh, and he came out of a chest. Literally. The kid locked himself in a chest and we had to save him.

Nice. Another unit to somehow fit into my team. Can I get 5 deployment slots? Pretty please?

Ests are the bests. Use him.

N4qobbxn o

Y E S

She's my best unit, too. Absolutely busted hero.

Goddamnit, I knew I liked you for a reason.

4 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Ests are the bests. Use him.

Definitely. I mean, pretty sure he's a lord, even if he's an extremely weird one. Kinda gotta use him.

Falcom!
FALCOM!

You can do it!
I am.
Fucking.
FLOORED!

They can actually still write satisfying conclusions for boss fights and chapters! It's not just old Falcom that can do that!
Modern Falcom can, too!
I am a weird mixture of severely proud, severely angry (at the fact that they screwed up so damn hard with CS2 and 3 in this regard), and extremely happy my nickname sounds so similar to a part of a certain boss' name, because of how fitting it all is. XD

To wit, you spend the latter section of Chapter 2 in Ys 8 chasing down a rather... shall we say, not good person, then you confront said not good person and get into a boss fight with them. After the boss fight, the not good person is of course still standing, and I was so ready to start rolling my eyes and groan in frustration as they went "Next time will be even MORE fun!" like almost every single godsdamned boss fight in Cold Steel 2 and 3, I am so godsdamned sick of that shit, when suddenly, the absolute MVP shows up and does something I want to happen EVERY time a boss goes "you haven't seen the last of me!" and/or "this isn't even my final form!": this guy, Falcom's MVP and from now on my favorite character of theirs, shows up, tackles the not good person to the ground, which kills them, and then they are carried off to be his well-earned lunch.

vkTdsY3.jpg

This guy.
Fittingly, he's almost got "Draggy" in his name. It's like it was meant to be. XD

"Want your 'I must retreat' shtick? Fuck you, you're my lunch now!"
7K9t2dJ.jpg

This is the most blessed and most satisfying killing of the 'I must retreat' trope I have yet to see in a game. I don't think I've ever experienced something quite this cathartic. XD
Props, Ys 8. Mad props.

I want this guy to show up every time a boss in a game goes "I must retreat" on us. Not just someone like this guy, THIS exact creature! xD

Also, I finally met the character Shrimpy really likes!
Dw6cQl0.jpg

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Dw6cQl0.jpg

¿Ya hallaste a la lacrimosa?

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

They can actually still write satisfying conclusions for boss fights and chapters! It's not just old Falcom that can do that!
Modern Falcom can, too!

Fun fact: Ys 8 has same writer as Trails in the Sky

Explains alot, doesn't it?

from now on my favorite character of theirs, shows up, tackles the not good person to the ground, which kills them, and then they are carried off to be his well-earned lunch.

I was so happy when this happened, and went full "COLD STEEL, THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!"

Dw6cQl0.jpg

Best Girl!

Edited by Shrimperor

@Eltosian Kadath

Afteer about 20 tries, I got Knight Artorias! I only got to, like, 15% of his health every other time, but I apparently figured out his attacks. After fighting off Chester and buying all of his humanity, I'm currently in the Chasm of the Abyss. Just got the Help Me! carving, then the game crashed.