• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Somehow I slept pretty well although I have been awake a little early today. Maybe I got used to the heat already...

Morning Julian. That’s good to hear. Good sleep is always a great way to start the day.

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Phew... dodged a bullet on that one...

*breathes a Nep of relief*

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Is this another way of saying you want Monolith to work on FE? xD

Perhaps.

I went online to see if there was any mod for Tales of Zestiria that just make free run permament, no holding a button required. Turns out, there's a skill called Free & Free which basically just makes free run a constant thing. No need to hold the button once you unlock and activate it. Seems pretty easy to unlock too. Good, this majorly saves the game for me.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

If you feel that way, then you don't need to apologize for it. Vesperia's gameplay just appeals to you more than Berseria's does. Nothing wrong with that, I think.

Yeah, that's true!

On a side note, I attempted a level 260 arena battle in Megadimension Neptunia, and I lost. 

I'm level 160 currently, and I probably would have won were I not so foolish. 

Good job, brain! You lost me that fight!

Edited by lightcosmo

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I went online to see if there was any mod for Tales of Zestiria that just make free run permament, no holding a button required. Turns out, there's a skill called Free & Free which basically just makes free run a constant thing. No need to hold the button once you unlock and activate it. Seems pretty easy to unlock too. Good, this majorly saves the game for me.

Huh, makes me think why even bother. It's like the S Flag from Abyss which allowed you to change who was your overworld character. Thing is, other games just let you do that right away, so makes getting the item a bit pointless, early item or not.

A FEnoblade crossover is fine, but I want Xeno's sci-fi to have some influence on FE. No Monado-Falchions, what I want is the Fire Emblem to be a pair of Aerods or the like. Also, armor units will stop generally being on the weaker side if their armor is a giant robot.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Wasn't RD released in the same week as Mario Galaxy or something? That really was a galaxy brain move lmao)

Only in North America. Radiant Dawn was November 11th, 2007 in NA, Super Mario Galaxy was November 12th, 2007. For Japan, SMG released ten days earlier, but RD came in February earlier that year. You Europeans got SMG on Nov 16th, but RD not until March 2008.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

We could also take a page from Xenoblade X's Affinity Missions in that each character would have their own sidestory, and this would especially be helpful for characters not really present in the story. Three Houses kinda did this with the character paralouges but i'm talking an expanded version of the idea. Sidestories spanning multiple paralouges instead of just one.

Don't forget that Phog and Frye share two AfMs, and in couple other instances where there was multiple-character interactions in the AfMs, although I'd like more in the sequel.

I never got around to doing them, but in general, how were those XC2 DLC-sidequests demanding multiple Rare Blades? Throwaways, or actually entertaining?

God... why did I do the Jack bros minigame... I never want to see another puzzle again in my life... I never would have figured this out without a guide...

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I never got around to doing them, but in general, how were those XC2 DLC-sidequests demanding multiple Rare Blades? Throwaways, or actually entertaining?

I'm gonna go with entertaining!

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Uhhhhh good question actually. I don't think i did all of them but i did remember thinking it was nice seeing multiple Rare Blades interact. That and they weren't voiced.

I really can't speak for the quality though, it's been too long.

58 minutes ago, Caster said:

God... why did I do the Jack bros minigame... I never want to see another puzzle again in my life... I never would have figured this out without a guide...

I getcha. I apologize if I'm to blame for compelling you to do it, I only meant to offer advice if you chose to do it on your own accord later.

I don't remember it myself, but some minigames and quests in games are so bad they deserve a guide or bust, and this is one of them. It wouldn't have been as terrible if you didn't have to do them all in a single sitting, that and it's a requirement for completionists because of that so-so Magatama being unobtainable any other way.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I getcha. I apologize if I'm to blame for compelling you to do it, I only meant to offer advice if you chose to do it on your own accord later.

I don't remember it myself, but some minigames and quests in games are so bad they deserve a guide or bust, and this is one of them. It wouldn't have been as terrible if you didn't have to do them all in a single sitting, that and it's a requirement for completionists because of that so-so Magatama being unobtainable any other way.

Nah, it's all good. Not your fault, I just wish I didn't do it, if I found it I probably would've tried to finish it regardless.

I hope I have enough jewels to go back to get more attack and magic mirrors, they've been very helpful in getting my buffs/debuffs set up in the 1st two rider fights.
Though I expect the game to start pulling the classic SMT - Almighty you if you put up mirrors, but who knows, I don't know mainline well.

Edited by Caster