Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

????

You read me right.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ao you are liking Birthright, old man?

Old man? I'm younger than you, I'm pretty sure!

And yes. Damn right I am. If you've got a problem with that, speak now or forever hold your flamewar.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ah so you were sarcastic at the beginning nyaruhodo

Hello Setsuna

No wait that's not a witty roast that's just flattery of the highest caliber--

Just now, Sooks said:

Which I guess they thought was enough.

Hell no it isn't. Felicia blows as a unit and Jakob is a dick. At least Gunter is an old man, which is an unthinkably rare design choice. He's got that going for him.

Well, rare nowadays.

Imagine the one guy where his endgame team is Marth... and Jagen, Wrys, Wendel, Bantu, Boah, Lorenz, and Gotoh. Actually, that one might be you, Ruben. 

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, I've heard he... plays a bit of a different role in Revelation. Different to the point where he seems like a completely different character. Or, I mean, I guess you can just say he's the world's greatest actor, but... I dunno, I'd rather think Revelation is just not canon lol. His interactions with Corrin in Conquest are really wholesome. What do you mean S support? That doesn't exist, I refuse to believe it does.

Play Revelation next, Ruben.

Kaga said racism.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Doesnt justify his "i'm clearly better than you!" Attitude. 

He'll never see any use from me.

He mellows out in Azure.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Felicia blows as a unit

What?

What?

Servant 1 is one of the best characters in the game.

What? Did the FE gods just say you had to have the opposite experience of everyone else?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What?

What?

What? Did the FE gods just say you had to have the opposite experience of everyone else?

...So if Rubenio is a heretic does that mean we have to burn him at the stack?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

What?

What?

Ngl, Felicia sucked ass for me too in my Fates runs.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also: i assume this isn't supposed to happen? :

Taking "Trails to Zero" to a whole new meaning haha. But yeah, that ain't supposed to happen.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Taking "Trails to Zero" to a whole new meaning haha. But yeah, that ain't supposed to happen.

Someone didnt appreciate me raiding their house without permission! 

Dumped me in the black hole, they did! Xd

I gave Blaster Master Zero 3 a 9/10 but imma be honest, for most of the game, i was feeling 8/10. But the fact that the ending to the game, and more importantly, the trilogy, stuck the landing was what bumped this game up to a 9. Because i really do like the ending. Like this is just an excuse for me to post the gif again

20210730_140150.gif

This is free serotonin. Bless them, the only Inti Creates protags to actually have a happy ending.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Felicia is never one of the best characters, even when she's servant 1. Her bulk is terrible and she hits like wet noodle unless you have a Flame Shuriken or reclass her. And even with that, you'll be stuck in E-rank hell. She's only useful as a pair-up bot to a magical unit, which Felicia 2 can also be.

Felicia is best girl, but she sucks.

Got to love those game-story inconsistencies, since Flora says Felicia is the one who is better at fighting but stats say otherwise.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

@Shrimperor:

3c5000724661df3a919922174308a1ce.jpg

I get one almost down, and then they wipe me with their AT delay chains + 2,000 damage total range attack.

Also: i assume this isn't supposed to happen? :

Reveal hidden contents

4527b66dd46067d3c7ad4e4736c455e4.png

Hmmm

From what i see they were pretty slow, no?

Yoi can use something like Admantine Guard, for example, or Aqua mirage if you want to live dangerously. Also try to aggro them with Lloyd and Randy while your casters nladt them from the back.

Have Elie at 200 CP for emergeny healing. I take it best Girl Tio didn't learn Zero Field yet?

Edited by Shrimperor

You know, after all the misunderstandings yesterday, I realize I still am not sure if @Shrimperor enjoys Birthright or not.

Either way, it's Birthright time for me. Let's see if this time I can murder Kenton and his friends.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Kaga said racism.

Ah, yes... That. The optimist in me wants to think it was accidental, 'cause otherwise... sheesh.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

What?

What?

Servant 1 is one of the best characters in the game when it's Jakob. Felicia deals shit damage, dies in two hits from everything and is virtually useless in combat until you get a flame shuriken, at which point she becomes... okay, but she's still made out of maché paper and can't do anything against mages. Her only real use is staffbotting, while Jakob can choose between also doing that on top of having good combat, or he going paladin / great knight to have excellent combat.

5 hours ago, Maof06 said:

Felicia is never one of the best characters, even when she's servant 1. Her bulk is terrible and she hits like wet noodle unless you have a Flame Shuriken or reclass her. And even with that, you'll be stuck in E-rank hell. She's only useful as a pair-up bot to a magical unit, which Felicia 2 can also be.

Yeah, exactly. Honestly, gameplay-wise female Corrin is just plain better than male Corrin. Statwise they're identical (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong), but female Corrin can produce two children for the price of one and brings Jakob along who is much better than Felicia. It's so silly.

8 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

...So if Rubenio is a heretic does that mean we have to burn him at the stack?

No, that is not allowed.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

There we go, I fucked 'em up. Turns out the key was just to occupy as many forts as possible quickly.

Then Kaze almost died, but he... saw a random gem on the wall and used it to blow both himself and Fishtail to safe ground? What? And the reason he doesn't see that gem if he doesn't have an A support with Fishtail is...?

At any rate, most of the team has promoted now. I will also start going to paralogues and nabbing kids. Hopefully between all the paralogues, I'll be able to marry Kaden and Ryoma so I can promptly bench them both.

You know, after all the misunderstandings yesterday, I realize I still am not sure if @Shrimperor enjoys Birthright or not.

Never really played it much, but my impressions of it ain't positive

okay, but she's still made out of maché paper and can't do anything against mages.

Bro she learns tome breaker really early and with her speed and wta they will have single digit hit rates on her

At long last.

Candace time.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Never really played it much, but my impressions of it ain't positive

O O F

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Bro she learns tome breaker really early and with her speed and wta they will have single digit hit rates on her

Yeah, and with her single digit strength her damage is pitiful.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's unsalvageable, but when you compare her to Jakob, there's just no contest. She's so much worse it's not even funny.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

She's so much worse it's not even funny.

Except i like her more. Much more 😛

That and mid game with Flame Shuriken she's a killer. Falls off very hard tho

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Except i like her more. Much more 😛

I mean, true, that's very true.

Then again, why use either of them when I can replace them for capturable bosses?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That and mid game with Flame Shuriken she's a killer. Falls off very hard tho

Yeah, that's the problem with her. Early on she's shit, later on she falls off, so she has like, three or four chapters of being kinda good I guess.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmmm

From what i see they were pretty slow, no?

Yoi can use something like Admantine Guard, for example, or Aqua mirage if you want to live dangerously. Also try to aggro them with Lloyd and Randy while your casters nladt them from the back.

Have Elie at 200 CP for emergeny healing. I take it best Girl Tio didn't learn Zero Field yet?

At first, yeah but then they start AT delay looping me and speed no longer matters.

They have what seems to be two undodgable attacks, so i didn't think it was worth the turns/EP. Also, their attacks have wicked knockback, and end up getting my team re grouped somehow.

Yeah, she learned not Grail Sphere. Ofc when i was attempting that, she didn't have it yet. XD

Edited by lightcosmo

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

yeah but then they start AT delay looping me

Hmm

Try to move lloyd and Randy to the other corners of the map first, so that it will be very hard for thrm to group you back together

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

They have what seems to be two undodgable attacks

Can still be blocked by craft guard tho!

Also Spark Dyne is the mvp