Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

44 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

well @Ghost_06_ you convinced me, i will give Rhajat Supports a read

yeah i have been mostly skipping every support

Read her supports with Kana. Some generics lines are changed, and it gave us this exchange

Rhajat: Ooh. Flowers that shade of black are extremely rare, and prized for their beauty. They represent death, destruction, despair, and many other terrible d-words. They say that none who gaze upon this flower will ever know joy again.

Kana: I love them! They remind me of you, Mama!

Rhajat: …

Kana:

Rhajat: That's the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me, Kana! Thank you!

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Read her supports with Kana. Some generics lines are changed, and it gave us this exchange

Rhajat: Ooh. Flowers that shade of black are extremely rare, and prized for their beauty. They represent death, destruction, despair, and many other terrible d-words. They say that none who gaze upon this flower will ever know joy again.

Kana: I love them! They remind me of you, Mama!

Rhajat: …

Kana:

Rhajat: That's the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me, Kana! Thank you!

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From my experience, opening those path ways after due preparation allows for one-turning each group, making the map flow much better and go much faster.

I guess I wasn't thinking tactically enough, or thought it more a chore trying to survive on two fronts than one. 

I'd consider going back and doing another CQ run to see if you're right or wrong, but I feel as though I've had enough FE Fates for years to come.

Although, I do have my only Lunatic run of the game unfinished and I'd kind of like to wrap it up, I was at Hinoka 2. I remember having enough of a Nohrian Air Force that I could seriously consider leaving Hinoka's "advantage" intact and use it against her. However, the thought of dealing with the map... after one run of Hard Classic CQ, I think I lost my appetite for the challenge and every chapter of CQ became intimidation I had to overcome instead.  Ryoma following that map would've been another doozy, since I recall my Corrin being overall weak and particularly lacking for Def.

And I say this having accrued ~1500-3000 BP and VP points each and paring down the difficulty of CQ Classic Lunatic with those goodies. And I was willing to MyCastle "fighting" against intentionally harmless pvp setups, to pair up even characters I wasn't using for more kids and fights. Considering I barely survived C10 with those benefits, heck barely survived Chapter 7, I think it's fair to say I don't have the biggest FE brain.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I guess I wasn't thinking tactically enough, or thought it more a chore trying to survive on two fronts than one. 

I'd consider going back and doing another CQ run to see if you're right or wrong, but I feel as though I've had enough FE Fates for years to come.

Although, I do have my only Lunatic run of the game unfinished and I'd kind of like to wrap it up, I was at Hinoka 2. I remember having enough of a Nohrian Air Force that I could seriously consider leaving Hinoka's "advantage" intact and use it against her. However, the thought of dealing with the map... after one run of Hard Classic CQ, I think I lost my appetite for the challenge and every chapter of CQ became intimidation I had to overcome instead.  Ryoma following that map would've been another doozy, since I recall my Corrin being overall weak and particularly lacking for Def.

And I say this having accrued ~1500-3000 BP and VP points each and paring down the difficulty of CQ Classic Lunatic with those goodies. And I was willing to MyCastle farming to pair up even characters I wasn't using for more kids and fights. Considering I barely survived C10 with those benefits, heck barely survived Chapter 7, I think it's fair to say I don't have the biggest FE brain.

Well, that's okay. Conquest's challenge isn't for everyone, and that's perfectly fine.

Btw Fates bros., i have another blursed linked idea. With 3 peeps this time

a linked ironman of the 3 routes, with the same rules as previous one. Lunatic. Although Capture units (Niles and Orochi) are free. Revelation will use a balance patch so half the team ain't useless.

Up for it?

Aslong as i don't take Birthright

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

a linked ironman of the 3 routes, with the same rules as previous one. Lunatic. Although Capture units (Niles and Orochi) are free. Revelation will use a balance patch so half the team ain't useless.

Up for it?

This is a horrible idea and everyone's gonna want dibs on Conquest.

Brilliant.

I'm not sure if I'm down for it right now though. I've been playing a ton of FE and a ton of Fates. I'd like a change of pace after the lunatic run.

Also there's already a Rev balance patch, it's called Generics Only run.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm not sure if I'm down for it right now though

yeah sure, we can leave it up for later. Just an idea i put down there.

I also have been playing much fates lately and will move to more action stuff next

Although might play a bit of the kids run

This is a horrible idea and everyone's gonna want dibs on Conquest.

I could do Rev.

Blind Ironman let's go because i never played past the early maps there

Edited by Shrimperor

How have I been using Shining Bow Nina for like ten maps and am only just now realizing that shining bow can attack at one range?

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Up for it?

Aslong as i don't take Birthright

Well, it would be an excuse to get me to lunatic Conquest.

But is it really a good idea to have my first lunatic Conquest be when my losses would get everyone else wrecked? Probably not.

So of course I’d want to do so.

But not now, since I’m just finishing a Conquest run.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah sure, we can leave it up for later. Just an idea i put down there.

I can't wait to be responsible for 80% of our deaths again and yet be the one to go ballistic the second someone else gets a unit killed.

I could do Rev.

Hey, I could do Rev too. I don't hate it as much as others and I'd get to watch Garon T-posing again.

Blind Ironman let's go because i never played past the early maps there

On the other hand, it would be a great way to force you to play Rev. Hmm...

Just now, Sooks said:

How have I been using Shining Bow Nina for like ten maps and am only just now realizing that shining bow can attack at one range?

Hahahah... Well, that's what makes it so good. It turns snipers into sorcerers.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't wait to be responsible for 80% of our deaths again and yet be the one to go ballistic the second someone else gets a unit killed

I mean

Atleast you didn't get us softlocked lmao.

That run was funny. You had many fuckups, true, but i had the one big true fuckup xD

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

As a Welsh person, Nia is someone I appreciate a lot. "Shite" is a great word, and I have two Discord emotes named after it.

Besides their generic Mor Ardainian soldiers, which are annoying af, the VA work is amazing overall imo.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean

Atleast you didn't get us softlocked lmao.

That run was funny. You had many fuckups, true, but i had the one big true fuckup xD

I dunno, losing 7 units on the second map because of one dumb mistake was a pretty big true fuckup.

But yeah, haha you suck Shrimpy, you lost the run for us. Without you I could've taken out Betrayalman.

@Shrimperor wouldn’t whoever plays Revelation just be killing everyone else’s units while the Conquest and Birthright players wouldn’t be touching each other at all? Or would you link units to each other like last time and the Revelation player just loses double the amount to account for the cast size being double? That way there would be three way cursing instead of Conquest and Birthright’s players just hating the rev guy.

If the conqueror loses Leo, the revealer loses Leo and Takumi and the... rightly birthed guy loses Takumi. Simple enough, I'd say.

The real question is, what if the revealer amasses a badass army of generics? What then?

yup

I think that Birthright unit patch had the right idea with how it treated the royals (like Elise = Sakura) and their retainers (Elise’s retainers = Sakura’s retainers).

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I think that Birthright unit patch had the right idea with how it treated the royals (like Elise = Sakura) and their retainers (Elise’s retainers = Sakura’s retainers).

That's what I said, Socks.

yeah it will be like that

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The real question is, what if the revealer amasses a badass army of generics? What then?

capture units are free (they aren't linked), if you are good enough to get generics, you deserve to use them!

If the conqueror loses Leo, the revealer loses Leo and Takumi and the... rightly birthed guy loses Takumi. Simple enough, I'd say.

Yes.

…wait you’re just gonna “””accidentally””” put Sakura/Elise in enemy range aren’t you—

Then he gets them all killed because the only Fates fan in this thread that would do that is bad at the game 😛

Edited by Sooks

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Besides their generic Mor Ardainian soldiers, which are annoying af, the VA work is amazing overall imo.

Don't forget... uh, 'em, though. I was very sad when they patched them out.

if you are good enough to get generics

Hah! "Good enough"? As usual you vastly, vastly overestimate how difficult it is to get generics. It's really damn easy lol.

Yes.

…wait you’re just gonna “””accidentally””” put Sakura/Elise in enemy range aren’t you—

Perish the thought. I'm not that selfish. I will merely prey to the higher powers to make one of the other players get them killed.

Then he gets them all killed because the only Fates fan in this thread that would do that is bad at the game 😛

You son of a... Leo.

Sorry, I went too far there. I apologize.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I never gave you the right.

The one consistency with me and pfps is inconsistency.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

capture units are free (they aren't linked), if you are good enough to get generics, you deserve to use them!

Well that's one way of thinking.

It's also handy for the Conquest one to get all those skillsets.

Also if Rev hadn't not bothered to make a capturable boss we could have had one to tie with Daniela and Kumagera.

Also @Saint Rubenio one of your videos showed up as a recommended video to watch after I clicked on some Excelblem. Only to find out you created a time paradox in BB.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Don't forget... uh, 'em, though. I was very sad when they patched them out.

Oh god, that was the best! Now the newer players will never be able to experience the annoying Mor Ardanains! Well, they are still annoying, just not as much so.