Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Three Houses being in the Warriors engine was a mistake

they should've just created a new engine entirely

Didn't they outsource the game to the makers of Warriors, actually? Clearly they shouldn't have. Most technically incompetent game in the series. Here's hoping the reason it's been taking so long is that they're actually trying to build the game on more than duct tape and chewing gum.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So should we do a Teehee bingo for tomorrow?

I don't see why not. Looks like it's at midnight where I live. Dunno if I'll catch it. I have nothing to look forward to from Nintendo. But I'll be sure to check out the news afterwards, at the very least.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Something that I think would be cool in an FE6 remake would be including the original as well, so that if you prefer vanilla to the changes they made in the remake, you can play both! A built-in randomizer would be neat as well.

That would be pretty awesome. Problem is, then they'd have to localize the original as well. I don't know if IntSys would find it feasible.

...although I don't see how a single remake would take 2+ years, tbh. A trilogy remake could perhaps justify the wait, though! Or a Thracia/Genealogy duology as well.

Maybe they'll surprise us with a brand new game. Funny how that'd be the worst case scenario for me. Three Houses 2? Yeah, I'll stick to fangames, thank you very much. I'm more hyped for Binding Blade + than anything IntSys might have on the back burner.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Free Space should be: "Acacia Sgt is satisfied no matter the outcome."

How I wish I could be so easily contented when it comes to games

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That would be pretty awesome. Problem is, then they'd have to localize the original as well. I don't know if IntSys would find it feasible.

OG FE6 has so little dialogue, they could honestly potentially just ask to use Gringe's patch if he let them.

The harder one wojldbe localizing FE7, since they do have to redo that one from the ground up.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe they'll surprise us with a brand new game. Funny how that'd be the worst case scenario for me. Three Houses 2? Yeah, I'll stick to fangames, thank you very much. I'm more hyped for Binding Blade + than anything IntSys might have on the back burner.

I have faith that they will learn from their mistakes and make something better!

You know, speaking of which, it shocks me at how slowly FE learns; we're sixteen mainline games in, and yet we still have ambush spawns, bland maps, middling-or-worse characters, we still use the evil cult trope all the time... Having played other series shows me how much quicker other fanchises learn- the jump from Yakuza 1 to Yakuza 2 is absolutely absurd, for example. I am a little surprised that we still haven't hit a sort of "golden age" where they've got most things figured out.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oodqx1T.jpg

Everyone should edit in 2 or 3 spaces until we fill this up

I vote to add "Yakuza 0 port to Switch" box and...Hm... I'm not sure what else... Perhaps a Sequel to Three Houses?

I was concerned lately that my schedule wouldn’t allow me to watch a theoretical September Direct live, but fortunately I’ll be free at the time this Direct airs.

I can’t wait for the announcement of the Zelda CD-i HD Collection, coinciding with the announcement of King Harkinian as the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character. And Pikmin 4, hopefully.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

This was certainly a clean rendition of the close up combat that's for sure (the initial segment you linked to).

39 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Free Space should be: "Acacia Sgt is satisfied no matter the outcome."

100% for a cooler free space.

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oodqx1T.jpg

Everyone should edit in 2 or 3 spaces until we fill this up

MP4 gets delayed again.

New console added to NSO player.

It's late here too. Watching it live or waiting until the morning..... Hmmm.

13 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can’t wait for the announcement of the Zelda CD-i HD Collection, coinciding with the announcement of King Harkinian as the last Super Smash Bros.

22 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can’t wait for the announcement of the Zelda CD-i HD Collection, coinciding with the announcement of King Harkinian as the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character.

If only. That'd actually be interesting.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

x9IMtQ7.jpg

I like how you transformed "new Smash character" into "Smash Salt."

Hey if satisfied Acacia is there, you gotta add "Ruben can't be happy."

Edited by Saint Rubenio