Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh here i was thinking that "Verse" meant it's own thing, as in "-verse". I know the "re" is there but I wasn't really reading it as "reverse".

inb4 it means both, like the VII in Megadimension Neptunia VII standing for both Victory 2 and the number seven (since MegaNep is the seventh mainline Nep game counting the Re;Birth titles).

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Also since japanese don't prnounce V and B that differently...

Reverse can be also read as Rebirth

And this is also true.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm hoping to have both in the lead, but that's just me.

Big Nep returning would definitely make me happy.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hopefully it will be like MegaNep again, with everyone having an important role done well except K-sha

Agree!

I hope they won't fall into the shounen anime trap and try to one-up themselves when it comes to the transformations.
The Next Form scenes in MegaNep were so powerful that making even stronger forms for the CPUs would invalidate the impact they had.
If they want to introduce new forms, I'd say give 'em to the Candidates.

And while I am stating some stuff, I'd still be interested in seeing a game where the Candidates become fully-fledged CPUs.
Maybe connect that with them getting new transformations or something. I dunno. Just talking into the blue, as it were.

Edited by DragonFlames

Hopefully it will be like MegaNep again, with everyone having an important role done well except K-sha

I agree! Also, poor K-sha. 😪

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Big Nep returning would definitely make me happy.

Yep yep! 

---

MegaNep's storyline really was top notch. The characters felt very full of life to me as well.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

MegaNep's storyline really was top notch. The characters felt very full of life to me as well.

Agreed on both accounts.
I went into Neptunia expecting loads of memes and jokes, and I got that plus a whole lot of fantastic, likeable characters and engaging storylines.

b3qzdjv.jpg

❤️

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd still be interested in seeing a game where the Candidates become fully-fledged CPUs

Maybe in the last Nep game or something.

Candidates becoming CPU would mean Nep & Co. have to retire. I am not really big on the idea ngl

Just now, Shrimperor said:

b3qzdjv.jpg

Nice picture is nice.

Maybe in the last Nep game or something.

Candidates becoming CPU would mean Nep & Co. have to retire. I am not really big on the idea ngl

Who says this won't be the last one?
I get where you're coming from, though. Nep, Blanc, Noire, and Vert are mainstays and should remain that for as long as the series continues. Especially since Nep herself is, as far as I'm aware, the face of IF/CH.
Just saying, I'd be interested in how they'd pull that off if they did do that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tunako_img.jpg

So pretty!
And perfect profile picture material.

I'm sticking with Next Black for now, though, since I just switched.
Even if looking at it gives me a case of the earworms.

If they bring back the Next Forms, I hope they bring back this as the transformation theme.

Edited by DragonFlames

10 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, I'm at chapter 6 so far, so level 42 is pretty good. 

What's wrong with the boss, besides following it and hitting it is kinda wacky?

42 that early? A bit excessive, thats just about where I am after 9, not that the chapters really are all that long. Or that level actually matters all that much.

It isn't the boss itself thats an issue, I'm going out of my way to get four G-Busters from Puges at Hilal Stronghold to capitalize on its -30% Gravity Resistance. It's just that after you fight it, that thin arch over which a giant Sabula launches itself in an arc is destroyed, and the boss's hulking remains sit in the middle of Lake Ciel's thin sandbank partition. If only there was a mission to have it disassembled and brought back to NLA, they could use the scrap metal and insight into Ganglion tech. A petty reason to delay I know.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

42 that early? A bit excessive, thats just about where I am after 9, not that the chapters really are all that long. Or that level actually matters all that much.

It isn't the boss itself thats an issue, I'm going out of my way to get four G-Busters from Puges at Hilal Stronghold to capitalize on its -30% Gravity Resistance. It's just that after you fight it, that thin arch over which a giant Sabula launches itself in an arc is destroyed, and the boss's hulking remains sit in the middle of Lake Ciel's thin sandbank partition. If only there was a mission to have it disassembled and brought back to NLA, they could use the scrap metal and insight into Ganglion tech. A petty reason to delay I know.

Haha, I'll make 60 before this chapters over, easy peasy! Leveling up is smooth in this game, as long as you know the right spots!

Ah, I always just wing that boss, but since I over level and have superb equipment, it really doesn't matter much in my case.

12 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Not sure why I did this, but hey why not?

377236596_Ares90.jpg.92adf723b7544f6b4b2817e11962422b.jpg

Ready to slay some insectoids with the Ares 90!

Waaaaaaaaait a second! You said were at Chapter 6! I thought the Ares models and the 60 variants of the rest didn't unlock until after Chapter 12? If I was wrong, this is going to make the Chapter 11 boss slightly weird.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Haha, I'll make 60 before this chapters over, easy peasy! Leveling up is smooth in this game, as long as you know the right spots!

True, it isn't like you can go anywhere and have a map that tells you where stronger enemies can be found.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Waaaaaaaaait a second! You said were at Chapter 6! I thought the Ares models and the 60 variants of the rest didn't unlock until after Chapter 12? If I was wrong, this is going to make the Chapter 11 boss slightly weird.

True, it isn't like you can go anywhere and have a map that tells you where stronger enemies can be found.

Yeah, as it turns out, I never saved when I started a new file, so I got to keep my old one! And thanks to you, I made another user.

so that's from my other file, actually.

Yeah, it's so nice!

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, as it turns out, I never saved when I started a new file, so I got to keep my old one! And thanks to you, I made another user.

so that's from my other file, actually.

Thats fortunate news. Losing all those hours, even if one never seriously wishes to return to them for long, is a gamer's pain.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Falcom is announcing a new game next week as well

My reaction if Ys: 

634960636568272907.png?v=1

My reaction if Trails:

626801746554912777.png?v=1

Your reaction if it's a Trails in the Sky remake

f6b08efbe82b77db463cee9770223d5e.gif

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Also since japanese don't prnounce V and B that differently...

Reverse can be also read as Rebirth

Yeah but in cases where the Japanese name is written in English, you would take that into account instead. Like how Godzilla is pronounced "Gojira" in Japan but it's still written as "Godzilla" over there when using English letters.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

If they want to introduce new forms, I'd say give 'em to the Candidates.

Vita representation for Uni, 3DS representation for Ram and Rom. Alternatively, Lowee girls fusion dance for Nintendo Switch form.