Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

iirc he was an echoes OC wasn't he? Or am i misremembering something?

Yep. You can tell because he very obviously does not fit and even the concept feels straight out of a bad fanfic. I mean, seriously, a long lost brother who donned a mask for no reason and is now an edgelord looking after his beloved sister from afar? Sheesh...

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Indeed! xD
His friendship with Affimojas is basically the same, they're just more blatant about it this time around, in that they actually cry into each other's arms from Affimojas being happy to see Steamax safe, whereas Steamax failed to bring... salacious art books (because he used those as a distraction to get away after the boss fight. Sound familiar? xD)
BhUzGJz.jpg

It's.... kinda heartwarming, actually.

Now that i think about it, this is the first spin-off to acknowledge Megadimension outside of Uzume. Uzume gets free passes because she's a CPU but the rest don't show up at all.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The only purpose this character serves is to worsen Celica's story, and yet people hate Faye? Who cares about Faye?! She's completely inoffensive, she barely has four lines in the plot!

People had war flashbacks about Tharja and Camilla.

54 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

People way overrate Fire Emblem Story. 

Very true Shrimpy.

52 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Says the one with the posessed Julia in their sig. 😒

He had it for spooky month.

It is no longer spooky month.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yep. You can tell because he very obviously does not fit and even the concept feels straight out of a bad fanfic. I mean, seriously, a long lost brother who donned a mask for no reason and is now an edgelord looking after his beloved sister from afar? Sheesh...

This really makes him sound like a fanfic OC xD

Haitaka epic. Haitaka best character in Fates.

Haitaka just did a warcrime against the Kitsune.

It took 5 tries or so entirely due to Passholes and the illusion gimmick. Your and Shrimp Y's ideas were pretty useful (See: using Reinhard and Camilla to pull one or two of them in a group to divide them up, Camilla and Elise helping othewrs do more and take less damage), though I did want to push forward a bit. The game says Niles and Camilla were the heroes, but we both know that's not true.

Why?! Why do you exist?! Literally every single dumb moment in this stupid fucking story is your fault!

I mean, there's quite a few issues that Conrad doesn't cause, but his insertion in the story is a mess.

And it's just so obvious how much of that dumb stuff, especially his, was avoidable too. Hell, with their clear intent on keeping Conrad involved he could still have been added in a place or two with far less stupid than there was. That's all them.

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

If he's Kusakihara's.......

Haitaka epic. Haitaka best character in Fates.

Rubenio you need to take a break from this Teehee business, it maybe driving you insane. Why not go for a walk or read something written by Glen Cook instead?

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Rubenio you need to take a break from this Teehee business, it maybe driving you insane. Why not go for a walk or read something written by Glen Cook instead?

I'm trying to figure out why you consider it insane that a character might be the best among a larger cast.

I mean, if it's about Fates generally I'm insane enough to actually play higher difficulties of Fates, but we already knew I was touched in the head.

9 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Because he is. He's a garbage character, through and through. Game would be way better off without him.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Haitaka just did a warcrime against the Kitsune.

The kitsune themselves are a war crime. They deserve it.

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It took 5 tries or so entirely due to Passholes and the illusion gimmick. Your and Shrimp Y's ideas were pretty useful (See: using Reinhard and Camilla to pull one or two of them in a group to divide them up, Camilla and Elise helping othewrs do more and take less damage), though I did want to push forward a bit. The game says Niles and Camilla were the heroes, but we both know that's not true.

Pretty sure blue shield units don't show up as the MVP. In my generics only run the MVP was "none" in every single map after the ice level lol.

10 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, there's quite a few issues that Conrad doesn't cause, but his insertion in the story is a mess.

And it's just so obvious how much of that dumb stuff, especially his, was avoidable too. Hell, with their clear intent on keeping Conrad involved he could still have been added in a place or two with far less stupid than there was. That's all them.

Yep. He definitely could've been handled a lot better. It's even more jarring because on the other route, Berkut is actually implemented pretty smoothly. You can look at him and go "yeah, that makes sense." He doesn't feel completely out of place like Conrad and his contrived-ass savior moments do.

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

No, my statement is correct.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

I'm trying to figure out why you consider it insane that a character might be the best among a larger cast.

I mean, if it's about Fates generally I'm insane enough to actually play higher difficulties of Fates, but we already knew I was touched in the head.

Dayni you need to take a break from this Teehee business, it maybe driving you insane. Why not go for a walk or read something written by Glen Cook instead?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, my statement is correct.

But…but he’s a boss character you can capture, with no supports or interesting characterization or anything. I know Fates is lackluster in these departments but this is a bit much even for you Rubenio.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pretty sure blue shield units don't show up as the MVP. In my generics only run the MVP was "none" in every single map after the ice level lol.

I knew that already. And Fates should be disappointed in itself for that.

But yeah Haitaka was the MVP, got 4 levels out of the map too.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Dayni you need to take a break from this Teehee business, it maybe driving you insane. Why not go for a walk or read something written by Glen Cook instead?

Trust me, my immediate alternative ain't exactly the sanest place either.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

But…but he’s a boss character you can capture, with no supports or interesting characterization or anything. I know Fates is lackluster in these departments but this is a bit much even for you Rubenio.

There can be a thing or two implied from the dialogue he does have. I know I've seen it talked about elsewhere.

I do get what you're saying, but that just says to me Capture was missing a trick in Fates because they didn't get to be expanded upon. I'm not expecting centre stage story for this lot in Fates, but still.

(Then again, I'm not a fan of Fates supports either, so it's not like that specifically would be the panacea to that issue)

Nuibaba pooped out a witch. During the encounter, Luthier and Delthea got their C support.

Girl is way too full of herself. "Wiping the floor with the bad guys?" Are you serious, little girl? You'd get obliterated if we didn't go out of our way to feed you mashed breadcrumbs. Doesn't help that your dear brother insists on getting crits and stealing your kills...

18 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

But…but he’s a boss character you can capture, with no supports or interesting characterization or anything.

Who

cares.

15 minutes ago, Dayni said:

But yeah Haitaka was the MVP, got 4 levels out of the map too.

Holy shit.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Who

cares.

I do, because I like FE characters to have some substance to them, unlike Haitaka who is about as interesting as wet and moldy cardboard. 

Edited by WraithReborn

Just now, WraithReborn said:

I do, because I like FE characters to have some substance to them, unlike Haitaka who is about as interesting as wet and mildly cardboard. 

I am ever so glad for you, Wraith, my old friend.

11 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

I do, because I like FE characters to have some substance to them, unlike Haitaka who is about as interesting as wet and moldy cardboard. 

your fav. FE is FE4 bro

All right, Xaizor goes down. And I mean, down. I was going to give the kill to Delthea or Randal or... really, someone who needs it, but then Luthier decided he was too easy pickings and got yet another crit.

With this, we just have to go through Marla and then it's a straight shot to Jerome and Zeke. Don't really get why this map has two bosses, but eh, Kaga does what Kaga wants, I guess.

9 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Sarcasm doesn’t suit you Rubenio.

No? I've always been rather fond of it.

3 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

your fav. FE is FE4 bro

Hey, Arden's a really deep character.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

your fav. FE is FE4 bro

I apologize that I don’t bow down to Teehee Shrimp-kun. While FE 4 doesn’t have the greatest characterization in the series, I throughly enjoyed it when I beat it which was in a time before the game was treated as nothing more then a meme.