Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

"The apprentice tactician Ruben and the young swordfighter Lyn. A strange pair on an even stranger journey."

First: Apprentice? I mean, sure, I'm about as skilled as one, but I have seen the end of many battles and armies both. You know the rest of the joke.

Second: Yeah. Strange indeed. I never thought I'd come back to these idiots again.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Where do you place it?

I guess you're on mobile or you have signatures disabled.

Bottom of the barrel, only above PoR. Probably too harsh, honestly. We'll find out soon.

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yep. Carjiga it is. Just so I get to make bladder jokes for the rest of this thing.

Hahaha, I had a hunch. Hope Mr. Gas Tank will be able to fuel you with content. And be sure to leak some of his lines, now! Wouldn't want us to go on empty.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I guess you're on mobile or you have signatures disabled.

Bottom of the barrel, only above PoR. Probably too harsh, honestly. We'll find out soon.

So what’s the top 3 for you?

Ah. Sain.

You're... not getting used, I don't think. I need the knight crest for Wallace, Eagler will already serve as Marcus 2 and Lowen is a thing. A thing I like better than you, always have.

3 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Hahaha, I had a hunch. Hope Mr. Gas Tank will be able to fuel you with content. And be sure to leak some of his lines, now! Wouldn't want us to go on empty.

He has a wife, you know.

You know what she's called?

Incontinentia Buttocks.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

So what’s the top 3 for you?

Berwick Saga > New Mystery > Fates: Conquest. If you discount Berwick, Shadow Dragon sneaks its way to the podium.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He has a wife, you know.

You know what she's called?

Incontinentia Buttocks.

*Snicker* Surely, they're a couple joined at the hip.

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

Too harsh on por to have FE7 above it

No, that is not the harsh part.

Just now, Lorneus said:

*Snicker* Surely, they're a couple joined at the hip.

I couldn't resist. It was the perfect reference to make.

Ahh, Carjiga. What a name.

Really, Shadow Dragon?

Yeah, really. Got a problem with that?

No, that is not the harsh part.

Actually, I don't think I've ever heard why you despise PoR so. What kind of gripes do you have with it for it to place three titles lower than your favorite FE rant spawner?

"You’re even lovely when you’re cruel.”

“If your manner were more serious"

Two typos in quick succession? Ah, I forgot that this game's translation was never known for its quality...

Just now, Lorneus said:

Actually, I don't think I've ever heard why you despise PoR so. What kind of gripes do you have with it for it to place three titles lower than your favorite FE rant spawner?

It's boring. Nonexistent difficulty, overpowered units that bonus experience makes even worse, incredibly slow game speed, high enemy density with piss poor offensive stats and defenses a bit too high for their own good... It all leads to a complete chore of a videogame that no amount of good story can save. Especially when it's not even that amazing. It's good for FE, for sure, but not even close to the Omori levels it'd need to be to justify the insufferability of the gameplay.

It’s just an odd choice in my book. What are reasons for putting it at the top?

I like it. What more do you want me to say? I just like it. Funny faces, reclassing is fun, maps are neat. I don't have a grand argument for everything, old man.

It's boring. Nonexistent difficulty, overpowered units that bonus experience makes even worse, incredibly slow game speed, high enemy density with piss poor offensive stats and defenses a bit too high for their own good... It all leads to a complete chore of a videogame that no amount of good story can save. Especially when it's not even that amazing. It's good for FE, for sure, but not even close to the Omori levels it'd need to be to justify the insufferability of the gameplay.

Must…resist temptation…to decry…heresy…

Two points of strength now? And even a point of defense! I'll be willing to forgive the HP and luck level for this. Keep at it, Lyn. Wouldn't it be a shame if I were to return to your game for the first time in almost a decade and you went and misbehaved on me? C'mon. More strength. More.

Must…resist temptation…to decry…heresy…

You bolded the word Omori and then reacted like this.

Watch your step, old man. You're hanging by a thread here. Hangover will be the least of your concerns if you cross this line.

Lyn just has no middle ground. Every even level she gets strength, every odd level she gets friggin' skill only.

Lyn is also the most interesting thing right now, because I am not training the two doofuses and Carjiga isn't here yet. Lyn mode's kinda boring, but... eh, I'm in the mood right now. Feeling a bit sleepy and stuff. I'm fine with a training montage of the third wheel lord.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Avoid stairs, just in case...

Heh... yes...

Ey, it's Florina! My first exposure to the worst class, a curse that would remain until Kurtis Lonely Mirror.

Maybe I'll use her this run. Who knows. There are many options.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Saw wraith, if everyone is heretical, doesn't that make you the heretical one?

I stand alone in the land of the Emperorless.

- Wraith probably

No way, Cold Steel! Are you telling me that that random side character who got like 4 scenes... was also a different side character who got like 2 all along!? Truly groundbreaking stuff here.

Seriously, this plot twist is so meaningless.

Ey, it's Florina! My first exposure to the worst class, a curse that would remain until Kurtis Lonely Mirror.

Maybe I'll use her this run. Who knows. There are many options.

Yes, Florina is fun to use.

https://images2.imgbox.com/68/b4/8V56kAOr_o.png

No pal, that's not how it goes, he's supposed to pay her for her services.

Just now, Sooks said:

Yes, Florina is fun to use.

Not so, as I recall. But we'll see. I like her hair, at least. It's rather... Gennyish. And I like Genny.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Say wraith, if everyone is heretical, doesn't that make you the heretical one?

No

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I stand alone in the land of the Emperorless.

- Wraith probably

I stand firm, girding myself with faith and zeal to form an imposing bulwark against the Teehee madness.