Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6296.png?width=285&height=431

It's in the game.

I liked that they carried over the joke of the "milk conversation" in the prior game, which Exceed was released about one year and nine months after.

Also.:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611284538c66dc5eccc51

Made a gif of it. It's less overpowering in motion than a still screenshot.

Giphy can only handle sub-10 minute videos and the attack individual animation compilation vids leave out Kaguya's Special Skills. Hence me resorting to a compilation clip of EF1 with those distracting NDS borders.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6299.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611646ee653af7f36f132

I like how they had to come up with something more flashy for Aschen, her old Overdrive cut-in said "fun", but was incredibly modest.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6295.png

Is it me or is Aschen funnier in this game?

I disagree. "Princess Training Bra" and "I will write something insulting on that billboard you call a chest" were some of the greatest phrases ever written by humanity.

Not to say Aschen in Exceed is bad, it's more of the so so very good deadpan abrasive stuff. Best Android Forever regardless. Simply having her grace me with more of her divine words after over a decade of hearing her resounding voice not at all, was enough to soothe my soul.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It doesn't zoom in like the other one but maybe it's for whatever skill is being showcased here.

Oh wait you said this is EF1.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"I will write something insulting on that billboard you call a chest"

I wish i took a screenshot of this one.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

sure thing :fingerguns:

error-message-1-png.46827

Error message.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/30fc2feebd166acb7a75888920bc4e6c/1168b4c19b8a9bca-04/s1280x1920/2f15da3ac7ebd9a04ecfc071d1718d41dcd6b95c.png

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Admittedly, Golden Wind is improved by the anime so it's spot is cheating a bit.

Battle Tendency was also improved by the anime and it's at the top.

5 hours ago, Benice said:

I do have a tendency to kind of throw when things go poorly. Ch'Ding really didn't have to die here, but I figured the run'd be over if Jules died anyways.

As you are not playing with a level cap, I advise you to use only the starter until it is overleveled.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I wish i took a screenshot of this one.

*Double checks*

Okay, it was "torso" not "chest", that cuts into the punch. I remembered wrong.😅 Even if it means the same thing.

But it was the second thing she ever said to Suzuka.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

As you are not playing with a level cap, I advise you to use only the starter until it is overleveled.

Given the situation, I believe that I have no choice but to solo with the starter.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_6299.png

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611646ee653af7f36f132

I like how they had to come up with something more flashy for Aschen, her old Overdrive cut-in said "fun", but was incredibly modest.

EF, I think you're trying to tell us something.

EF deserves the bonk.

FaGBP.png.ec14d4e96ec7248b82215a6de926418f.png

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

Be careful tho, next should be Grass Gym iirc

I think I can get a free Eevee just before it, so I'm planning to hopefully use that, and perhaps turn it into a Flareon if possible.

...If not, I just have to hope that Bite procs its flinch chance a lot.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It doesn't zoom in like the other one but maybe it's for whatever skill is being showcased here.

I found a way to get the zoomed update.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119f7f37f0b3283efec3

And here is one for fellow princess Neige.:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b3505866dfab5fc9d1

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

EF deserves the bonk.

FaGBP.png.ec14d4e96ec7248b82215a6de926418f.png

Aschen's response.:

giphy.gif

Them cut-ins means it's ass-kicking time.

27 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

okabe-steins-gate-0.jpg

That's not Okarin.

I refuse to believe it.

He would go to his wedding in his dumb lab coat.

He would DIE in his lab coat.

This is a doppelganger, an imposter, a traitor!

26 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Damn, those glitches sound pesky. Then again, they've said Lyn mode was WIP. At least they should be re-recruitable in the post modes.  Though I don't know how far he could go with that little practice. I wonder how many of those are bugged. Now I'm getting too intrigued...

From the tests I did, every boss up to Yogi works just fine, other than Carjiga. No idea how stable their return in the main campaign is, though. I'm hoping this'll be the last issue I will encounter.

...well, actually, Lyn's death quote is Batta's for some reason, but I don't mind that.

Also, Florina is terrible at first, but she can get pretty stonked. I used her once, in a run I did where I forced myself to use every unit I never typically used, and she was a good surprise.

I've given her three levels, I believe. She got one strength, which is less than Lyn got.

Not impressed so far, I must say.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

arKLiSp.png

Good advice to majority of internet

Meanwhile Ruben: Gleefully shares the atheist moment, laughs at well known right winger Hel Spites and theorizes Okarin is a communist in the first hour of S;G.

Where did that last thing even come from? I cannot remember...

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"I will write something insulting on that billboard you call a chest" were some of the greatest phrases ever written by humanity.

I have to admit, you have a point.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think I can get a free Eevee just before it, so I'm planning to hopefully use that, and perhaps turn it into a Flareon if possible.

...If not, I just have to hope that Bite procs its flinch chance a lot.

Awful movepool and stat spread. You'll need to get the Flamethrower TM in the Game Corner if you want to stand a chance. If you pass through Surge, that is.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I didn't read anything prior to Part 5.

Missed part 3 josuke smh

Josuke | Jojo's bizarre adventure, Jojo bizzare adventure, Jojo bizarre

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's not Okarin.

I refuse to believe it.

He would go to his wedding in his dumb lab coat.

He would DIE in his lab coat.

This is a doppelganger, an imposter, a traitor

DaiIjMKW0AIhfOy.jpg

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

DaiIjMKW0AIhfOy.jpg

Get the fuck outta here, Prop. Where is the real Okarin?!

Spoiler

15 years on, all that suffering and he STILL seemed to be wearing the stupid lab coat. I mean, c'mon.

3 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Awful movepool and stat spread. You'll need to get the Flamethrower TM in the Game Corner if you want to stand a chance. If you pass through Surge, that is.

On the flip side, I'm pretty sure you can skip Surge. Not like you'll need Fly any time soon. Then again, the speed boost the badge gives might be worth it...

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

From the tests I did, every boss up to Yogi works just fine, other than Carjiga. No idea how stable their return in the main campaign is, though. I'm hoping this'll be the last issue I will encounter.

Yeah, seems to work fine for Batta so far at least. Haven't seen any special interaction with him yet though. Weird that Carjiga's the only glitchy one. Guess you need to pump in some events for him to get working.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
Spoiler

15 years on, all that suffering and he STILL seemed to be wearing the stupid lab coat. I mean, c'mon

Spoiler

Well, S;G 0 is all about reaching that moment where he is Kyouma again. The reawakening of the Mad Scientist.

The moment he puts on the lab coat again...

The most amazing Kyouma laugh

That scene had me tearing up from happiness, seriously lol

Edited by Shrimpresident

10 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Yeah, seems to work fine for Batta so far at least. Haven't seen any special interaction with him yet though. Weird that Carjiga's the only glitchy one. Guess you need to pump in some events for him to get working.

If you head to the FEUniverse thread, I posted how I fixed the issue. His talk event was screwed up, the rest was set up fine.

10 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:
  Hide contents

Well, S;G 0 is all about reaching that moment where he is Kyouma again. The reawakening of the Mad Scientist.

The moment he puts on the lab coat again...

The most amazing Kyouma laugh

That scene had me tearing up from happiness, seriously lol

Oh me too. I had the biggest shit-eating grin. For all the problems I had with it, I must admit S;G ended splendidly.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

0Ulr4qZ.png

4chan?

@channel

Edited by Saint Rubenio

In fact, you can hold off on doing most of the Kanto GYM's when you first reach them. So don't feel like you need to fight them right away, Benice.

Unless due to the Nuzlocke you must.