• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

No ok but like for real, why are they not using Xenosaga Episode III music whenever Xenosaga content shows up in this game? 

This song is way more associated with T-elos but no, EF keeps using Episode I music, why? Is it a rights issue? Because i don't think so, there was no issue with Episode III music being in the PxZs.

Edit: anyways imma leave this for tomorrow.

Edited by Armagon

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No ok but like for real, why are they not using Xenosaga Episode III music whenever Xenosaga content shows up in this game? 

This song is way more associated with T-elos but no, EF keeps using Episode I music, why? Is it a rights issue? Because i don't think so, there was no issue with Episode III music being in the PxZs.

Edit: anyways imma leave this for tomorrow.

Both EF games predate PxZ, so don't count it out. Maybe by PxZ they secured Episode III music liscences?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Both EF games predate PxZ, so don't count it out. Maybe by PxZ they secured Episode III music liscences?

Maybe. Tho it does depend on how the terms were between Kujira and Namco/Monolith Soft.

But it still feels weird.

Okay, time to visit Rolent's mayor.

Alright, off to the mines!

I should probably start an Estelle Teehee counter, but I don't remember the exact number so far, hahaha.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

let him live with his hope a bit.

We all were once like him, too.

Excited and hopeful for the future

Sounds cruel to me, to let dreams be crushed that way. 

Hopefully someone else can find joy in CS gameplay, 4 was so badly designed i just wanted it to end. Perhaps for someone more casual the game will actually be "fun".

Edited by lightcosmo

Alright, who was the Josette fanboy here again...?

Wigr76m.png

Ok, sure, NOW she gains a portrait. Props to the game for not falling into that interface spoiler trap. Though she still gains it just before this proper intro, so... A-?

Spoiler

She's totally going to take the crystal, isn't she...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

On the flip side, I'm pretty sure you can skip Surge. Not like you'll need Fly any time soon. Then again, the speed boost the badge gives might be worth it...

I don't think those exist in the remakes.

....Apparently they do until Gen 4. A 10% boost though, I do think getting some more members would be good.

Also, @Benice, when teaching Julizan cut you can get the HM forgotten in Fushcia city, that's the only way you can do it.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

FI4bd8iXsAEzYeF?format=jpg&name=medium

Arvis enjoyers

That'll end well

Edited by Dayni

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Hopefully someone else can find joy in CS gameplay, 4 was so badly designed i just wanted it to end. Perhaps for someone more casual the game will actually be "fun".

If only the gameplay was the only problem

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Waiting for a meme to rise again Ü

I'd forgotten how funny Erk and Serra were together.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, he has a better chance than any of my favorites, that's for sure.

38 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Waiting for a meme to rise again Ü

Frost for CyL6! One of these years it has to happen!

Wow, Eagler's stats are worse than I remembered them. Might be trouble to use him... He does have far better growths than Marcus, though. And everyone knows growths are important.

Also, Wallace. Wallace is one of my favs. He's 100% getting used, even if he isn't a boss.

I'm getting in some more EF Exceed before going to work so i'm admittedly using a few cheats here. Mainly just to speed things up during this free hour i have before i clock in, during normal gameplay hours, i haven't really been using cheats at all in this game, minus a gold multiplier because money accumulation still sucks.

But i'm in Dulces Tomb right now. I can't believe i didn't catch this before. Dulces Tomb. Dulces = sweets in Spanish. The gravekeeper that's introduced in this game, Cleo, runs a sweets shop.

Edited by Armagon