• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Damn straight! I'm a genius. My knowledge of FEBuilder is limited, but I was able to figure things out as I went. I now know where to find chapter events, for one. Hah!

Turns out, everything was set for Carjiga to join the team... But the talk event itself was all screwed up. The flag to make Carjiga turn blue pointed to a random bandit that didn't even exist, and the flag to make him join the team permanently pointed to the wrong flag number. I had to manually change both things... and even then it didn't work.

At this point, my lack of knowledge got in the way, so I did the brute's solution: I copypasted the flag event from one of the other bosses and changed the value. Hey, if it works... Maybe I'll post something over in the hack's thread, for anybody who may run into this problem in the future.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Lyn mode may be borking it, but isn't there a function that just adds a unit to the party? I'd imagine you also may have to manually put him on every map because no prep screen, but I've not worked much with FE7.

Thankfully, it was much simpler than that lol

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

A small nation caught between two superpowers? That sounds like a good premise for a game or two.

When your game takes a decade to get released outside Japan

I'm sure he won't be important later.

But seriously, I'm impressed by how far in advance Trails sets up plotlines. I'm sure I'll be equally impressed when it takes six games for some plot threads to be resolved. I was expecting Crossbell to materialize out of existence in Zero, and I certainly wasn't expecting Osborne to be brought up this early.

n2cElnD.png

Hey, we need that

Only for capitalism to make it super rare and nothing gets fixed

8 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

But seriously, I'm impressed by how far in advance Trails sets up plotlines. I'm sure I'll be equally impressed when it takes six games for some plot threads to be resolved. I was expecting Crossbell to materialize out of existence in Zero, and I certainly wasn't expecting Osborne to be brought up this early.

One of the many reasons i used to love it so much

You know, I was actually considering giving Trails another shot. Inspired by Acacia and his claim that the game is a SRPG. I thought I might try to find the S in the RPG this time around.

But then FE7 with recruitable bosses happened and I went back to the game after all these years. I never thought I would, but the call of the bossmen is impossible to resist.

I call it, the Haitaka Syndrome.

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

speaking about eyes

14VSOaE.png

wth

He's seen some things.

They have melted his corneas.

1 minute ago, Shrimpresident said:

NAVJ2nN.png

HYUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Wait not Kyouma

You can tell by the meager size of his neck and the dark coloring of his jacket.

And also the fact that he isn't in the middle of done goofing.[/d]

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

dark coloring of his jacket

okabe-steins-gate-0.jpg

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

😂

let him live with his hope a bit.

We all were once like him, too.

Excited and hopeful for the future

Edited by Shrimpresident

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Never mind, it wasn't simple enough at all. Carjiga vanished after the map ended.

Damnit, seriously?

Damn, those glitches sound pesky. Then again, they've said Lyn mode was WIP. At least they should be re-recruitable in the post modes.  Though I don't know how far he could go with that little practice. I wonder how many of those are bugged. Now I'm getting too intrigued...

Also, Florina is terrible at first, but she can get pretty stonked. I used her once, in a run I did where I forced myself to use every unit I never typically used, and she was a good surprise.

Edited by Lorneus