Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Route 3:

MC betraying everyone, Heroine acting like a machine, both causing everyone to die and a global catastrophe

What the ending should be:

Either punishment or despair over everyone close to them who died, living in regret forever and on the run, their sins haunding them

What it actually is:

D0c7OYt.png

Wth

Lmao

I can't

the only good thing about this route are the lore bits and the implications for the greater story, but it could've been easily absorbed into another route lolol

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

14 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Wait what

ADKsMue.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY TURNED THE CYBORG HEROINE INTO A LOLI BWHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

MY god

this game

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HEre i was expecting something tragic and them living with their sins and in regret forever after his family got nuked and everything went to hell

instead we get a comedic bit with lolified heroine lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have only one response to this

e5VDUOQ.png

7 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Route 3:

MC betraying everyone, Heroine acting like a machine, both causing everyone to die and a global catastrophe

Either punishment or despair over everyone close to them who died, living in regret forever and on the run, their sins haunding them

What it actually is:

D0c7OYt.png

Wth

Lmao

I can't

the only good thing about this route are the lore bits and the implications for the greater story, but it could've been easily absorbed into another route lolol

1096929c0c8174c3b67a1a0ff699675f.jpg

8 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Route 3:

What it actually is:

D0c7OYt.png

Wth

Lmao

I can't

Armagon would prefer it this way.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Armagon would prefer it this way.

Not if the story was hot garbage tho.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, it highlights the very top left material, which is normal, but I cant scroll to any other item. 

That's really weird. You shoild be able to scroll around after selecting yes.

Now that i finished Baldr 1, the ratings so far

Heroines: Rain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinatsu>Nanoha
Routes: Rain >>>Nanoha>>>>>>>>Chinatsu

Rain Route: 8/10

Nanoha Route: 6.5-7/10

Chinatsu Route: CS2/10 4/10 should be lower actually but i laughed way too much lol

before i leave for a bit of napping i leave y'all with this classic

Edited by Shrimpresident

Tomorrow I'm likely to finally get in to AO3. Once I start uploading stuff there... well, still on the fence on whether to also upload them here.

Welp, not like I needed to sleep tonight. Time to once again stress over post-existentialism...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

20220123_210444.jpg

If you're looking at ancient Egyptian mythos- the Nile River. Its gentle, cyclically consistent flooding provided the rich silt soil and abundant waters that let the rise of civilization happen. According to Egyptian myth, the flooding of the Nile was because the god Amun had been sexually aroused. And the priestesses of Amun were supposed to ritualistically stimulate the chief god to keep the juices flowing year after year. 

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

ADKsMue.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY TURNED THE CYBORG HEROINE INTO A LOLI BWHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

D0c7OYt.png

Wth

Now this is why Japanese games get banned on Steam! There is something icky lolicon in what I'm seeing here.

Thanks for the schadenfreude BTW. I was getting self-critical and whatnot again.

35 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now this is why Japanese games get banned on Steam! There is something icky lolicon in what I'm seeing here

Tbf there's no H-scene here and the loli'fication is a new body since her cyborg body got destroyed in the war (and her 'adult' body got destroyed in the catastrophe that made her go cyborg). The justification given for the loli'fication is bleh, and the comedy made me facepalm, but nothing i will go "ban this" over. In poor taste maybe, but baning fictional works should only happen in the most extreme of situations.

I find the whole happy ever after in this route to be much more icky tbh. Then again i generally don't want happy endings to Traitors (especially if it's family & loved ones they are betraying) except if the betrayal is extremely justified. Here it was basically meaningless and all over a chick who kept hurting mc over and over. Insert Armagon's meme here.

I did check a bit of the bad ending on the net tho and

OfiX56t.png

This seems better already will probably get it later lol. Mc, who wanted to be a hero, acted like a shitty villain over a chick. Facing what he wanted to be in the father he despises so much seems fun Ü

Edited by Shrimpresident

For all the FE stuff I write, I definitely get the itch to write for something else every now and then. I have a started LoZ fanfic, that half-completed Pokémon one-shot... I also have a Trials of Mana fanfic idea I'd want to write, but not sure yet if to do or not... hmm...

... or I should be focusing more on that job interview tomorrow. Now I hope this throat infection to finaly end by then...

I am so angry right now.

I didn't sleep for one second. It's not the hiking pains or anything philosophical. It's the goddamned piece of shit fucking mobile phone. Spent until over 3 AM stuck on it just wasting time for no fucking reason, and then on top of that, since my phone is ancient (two years, roughly - an ancient fossil by smartphone standards, thank you very much programmed obsolescence), it started to pull shenanigans. Nothing bad, but they annoyed me. Annoyance led to the complete loss of drowsiness, so I spent the remaining hours until daybreak rolling around in bed and trying desperately to fall unconscious.

At least this helps to put something into perspective that by all means I should've realized a long time ago if I were an intelligent person: I am addicted to the phone. Not a bad addiction, I'd like to think, it's not like I suffer from withdrawal symptoms whenever I'm not using it or anything. But any time I'm not on my computer, just out of habit, I pick up the fucking brick and do... basically nothing. Scroll through my Youtube recs and click on memes that don't even make me laugh, make some meaningless Google search, watch a video or a clip I've already seen ten times, read through the comment section of the first video I see... And this happens all the time. During meals (except when I eat with my parents, thank goodness), in the bathroom, on the hallway on my way to some other place, while waiting for things to load on the computer...

And, most worrying, in bed, where every night I waste anywhere from one to three hours with my eyes plastered on the screen doing nothing good. That's the real reason I can't wake up early, I don't get enough sleep because of the fucking brick. I fall asleep at 2 in the morning every day, of course I can't wake up earlier than 10.

Well, it ends today. I'm exhausted and furious. This isn't how the morning after hiking was supposed to go, and it's all the brick's fault. I have to put a stop to it now. And it's lucky I need it for a number of useful things, cause otherwise I'd be smashing the fucking thing to pieces. Goddamned fucking phone.

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a fucking problem.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I didn't sleep for one second. It's not the hiking pains or anything philosophical. It's the goddamned piece of shit fucking mobile phone. Spent until over 3 AM stuck on it just wasting time for no fucking reason, and then on top of that, since my phone is ancient (two years, roughly - an ancient fossil by smartphone standards, thank you very much programmed obsolescence), it started to pull shenanigans. Nothing bad, but they annoyed me. Annoyance led to the complete loss of drowsiness, so I spent the remaining hours until daybreak rolling around in bed and trying desperately to fall unconscious.

Shenanigans?

And of course you just couldn't get yourself to sleep. That's rough buddy.

(two years, roughly - an ancient fossil by smartphone standards, thank you very much programmed obsolescence)

The age of my last one when it got stepped on..... Man, I still want to see if I can't fix it. It was actually still good and having it available for someone would be good-

Ahem, continue.

And, most worrying, in bed, where every night I waste anywhere from one to three hours with my eyes plastered on the screen doing nothing good. That's the real reason I can't wake up early, I don't get enough sleep because of the fucking brick. I fall asleep at 2 in the morning every day, of course I can't wake up earlier than 10.

That's pretty human, by that I mean the onward scroll is something kinda drilled into people by the design of these apps as well as the later sleep. You being mad at the brick is understandable.

Unless you're me and seemingly able to wake up before 9 after falling asleep at 4. It's unhealthy as fuck, yes.

Well, it ends today. I'm exhausted and furious. This isn't how the morning after hiking was supposed to go, and it's all the brick's fault. I have to put a stop to it now. And it's lucky I need it for a number of useful things, cause otherwise I'd be smashing the fucking thing to pieces. Goddamned fucking phone.

If you needed it just for the phone number I'd recommend getting an old school mobile phone and going from there.

But sadly it's not that simple is it? You're probably expected to use it for some apps (like banking or photography or messaging with organisations or covid), may require it for something you connect with in future due to functionality that can't be gotten in the Nokia 3310. That means you're stuck with it. Having a worse quality phone I think can help with it, but as it stands you need an attitude adjustment. There are options that an be built in to help with that but I don't know how many are on your phone. Looking into these may help and similar apps exist, but I am not well versed on them myself.

Nothing exciting this year eh

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now

Nah, dw, i totally get you. Good luck and hopefully it works out!

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Shenanigans?

And of course you just couldn't get yourself to sleep. That's rough buddy.

Well, I've since slept a nap. I'm feeling alive, at least.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

The age of my last one when it got stepped on..... Man, I still want to see if I can't fix it. It was actually still good and having it available for someone would be good-

Ahem, continue.

Oof.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

If you needed it just for the phone number I'd recommend getting an old school mobile phone and going from there.

Yeah, that'd be nice, but unfortunately, I need it two factor authorization for a couple of things, clock alarms, the chatting app, and getting my emails there is just more convenient. I definitely need to lay off the onward scroll, though. Enough is enough.

Nah, dw, i totally get you. Good luck and hopefully it works out!

Big mcthankies from you know where!

Lilina in the 11th spot is pretty inspiring, at least. I didn't think I'd see the day when a non-protagonist that isn't from Three Houses or at the very least Fatesawakening would even approach the top 10.

Chrom has to win

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys. I'm just so fucking angry at myself right now. I can't believe it's taken me this long to realize this is a fucking problem.

I feel you, man.

liZOpgA.png

Hope you can at least take a nap.

4 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Chrom has to win

Watch Seliph and Sigurd win somehow /s

I do suspect there's going to be less of an upset chance unless a movement rallies around one of the 3H guys, as for the females I could see one of the 3H being picked as a counter to the leads there and so one of those could happen. (Watch me be wrong and it's F!Corrin)

galgun-double-peace.large.jpg

Unique name for a preorder/collector's edition.

Well, it's not pretending to be something other than what it is.

8 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

The justification given for the loli'fication is bleh, and the comedy made me facepalm, but nothing i will go "ban this" over. In poor taste maybe, but baning fictional works should only happen in the most extreme of situations.

That was meant jokingly with the italics and exclamation point. Though I still think the lolification is questionable, even if a cyborg, to put it in my most direct language- what, are lolis more attractive for a happy ending than more mature girls with a bit of a "cool" look? Thats... a little concerning to me.

2 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

This is 5-6 years running. How much vivacity can be left in a mobile game after that long? It's become routine, expectable, boring.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, well. Sorry for the rant, guys.

Not a problem! We're here to offer sympathies. And nomophobia -yes, there is a word for it- is perfectly normal in this day and age.

I'll admit I might be addicted to this one little forum and spend too much time on it compared to playing video games. -But then this is literally my only social life. So I think I have reason for being here as much as I am.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

How did you expect the results to turn out? XD

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This is 5-6 years running. How much vivacity can be left in a mobile game after that long? It's become routine, expectable, boring.

Wanted a meme like Gatekeeper to rally around again and for some chaos in the community. The community really needs it.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

even if a cyborg, to put it in my most direct language- what, are lolis more attractive for a happy ending than more mature girls with a bit of a "cool" look? Thats... a little concerning to me

Nah i agree with you. Especially  since her becoming a cyborg was one of her traumatizing points and how "she's not human anymore gotta fight until death".

Instead of developing to live happily, gotta lolify first. It's stupid