Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Huh, this is neat.

YJJQHIf.png

Eg7OsY5.png

Nevermind. Didn't saw it was only up to February 2020. Otherwise SoV would be in second place, hahaha.

Also, my brother is the reason Sacred Stones is in third for my Wii U, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

51 minutes ago, Benice said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Saint Rubenio!

Happy birthday to @NegativeExponents- as well!

Oh hey, birthday pal.

How dare you steal MY day

Just kidding, happy birthday to you too, birthday pal!

50 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

wait wut

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUBEN!

wf91xq4g72c11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

@Saint Rubenio

Kyouma and his lab wish you a happy saintly day of birth!

Daru doesn't look too happy

Good, I don't like him either

Thanks! It's nice to see Okarin and his neck for my birthday.

48 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, it's his birthday?

So it is. It never came up, and it felt awkward to bring it up myself.

Happy Birthday, Ruben!

¡Muchas gracias!

45 minutes ago, Dayni said:

@Saint Rubenio I now understand the biscuit cake.

Biscuit cake's my favorite cake. The biscuits were a little old, though. We gotta buy some and make another one.

Happy birthday to you.

Lots of thanks!

41 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Happy Birthday @Saint Rubenio

A great amount of thanks to you, old man!

I know I have some spare booze around here somewhere.

You gonna raise a toast for me? I wouldn't say no to that. None for me though, you know how I feel about alcohol.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

I very nearly forgot because I thought it was the 15th today, oops...

Hah! Ah, don't worry about it. It happens. Heck, I only just four days ago remembered my birthday was almost there.

20 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@Saint Rubenio Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you very much!

15 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, this is neat.

YJJQHIf.png

Eg7OsY5.png

Nevermind. Didn't saw it was only up to February 2020. Otherwise SoV would be in second place, hahaha.

Also, my brother is the reason Sacred Stones is in third for my Wii U, heh.

Ah yes, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. My favorite Wii U title.

Where are you guys seeing this?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah yes, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. My favorite Wii U title.

https://my-nintendo-3ds-wiiu-memories.nintendo.com/en-US/index.html#top

A record of your activity from February 2011 to February 2020.

It's basically thanks to my brother and cousin that Smash and MK8 dominate the Wii U top places.

Otherwise the top three (in no particular order as I don't remember the play times atm) would be: Tokyo Mirage Sessions, XCX, and... uh, maybe Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, or maybe Sacred Stones still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just found the memories. Can confirm that it saved regardless of if you cleared your playlog, I definitely cleared it some years ago and it still remembered all the Awakening hours. The software was mostly demos by number, actual titles was more like over a dozen, I want to say 20.

index.thumb.png.71ab8aa614db097eee6a28ba06be7df2.png

Funny how it exposes my disinterest in platformers for the console here. The most unforgettable section seems like has it in order of playtime, so you can get your most played from it.

806339263_Mostplayed(Questionmark).thumb.png.177cced1ce885ae8771912d8c6077adc.png

Note Majora's Mask is somewhere in the distance and some games that should be hihber up apparently had less time than the Miitopa Demo and the Bravely Second demo in particular's odd for being as high as it is.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

https://my-nintendo-3ds-wiiu-memories.nintendo.com/

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh.

That should be updated, I'd like to see the last 2 years as well.

Fates would be much closer, SoV could be 3rd, so many missed questions.

https://images2.imgbox.com/c3/de/oYugGcnK_o.pnghttps://images2.imgbox.com/26/0a/vFUVoGJQ_o.png

More playtime on Wii U was shocking until I remembered I consistently played Wii U with my friends until Ultimate's release. You can tell that's what most of my playtime went into because friggin' Nintendo Land is there lol. Star Fox 64 is probably my most player singleplayer game on the Wii U, so it's appropriate that it's there. Weird that Mario 3D World is absent, though.

The 3DS results are about right. Though Echoes being there is rather strange. I didn't play that one so much. Glad VVVVVV snuck in there in some way. I have such good memories of playing that game during car trips.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

https://my-nintendo-3ds-wiiu-memories.nintendo.com/en-US/index.html#top

Thanks.

@Saint Rubenio It was just Saint Valentine's day and now it is Saint Ruben's day. Gratias tibi.

3DS.thumb.PNG.1f534ac51d1c49f83064f94a354c0f70.PNG

This surprised me a great deal. It's no secret that I spent a great amount of time on Super Smash Bros (After all it was one of the first Nintendo games I owned) But I hadn't played that game since 2017 yet it still beats out Awakening and Fates with playtime?

WiiU.thumb.PNG.ab75e723d994d3089b4555db1dc6ffdb.PNG

This just confuses me even more so.

Smash? Aye that makes sense, me and my nonexistent friends played that all the time.

Mario Maker? I can see that. I'm a creative fellow who probably spent a lot of time making levels.

Minecraft though, I have no idea why it's so high,.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

A great amount of thanks to you, old man!

You gonna raise a toast for me? I wouldn't say no to that. None for me though, you know how I feel about alcohol.

My current state of being, and how I hope Rubenio will be like soon:

@Saint Rubenio

Happy birthday!🎂

Age is just a number, as death can strike at any moment.😛

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So it is. It never came up, and it felt awkward to bring it up myself.

And then there's me, the person who doesn't have their birthday listed here on SF. I don't because I want to disclose that kind of personal information. But then, I've disclosed other things that are more personal than a date which one shares on average with over 19 million people if I did the math right.

----

As for the sweet memories...

my-wiiu-memories.png

I swear the games I played were Musou good that I X my heart and hope to live were I to be thrown in a Fire. I don't regret the top 3 at all.😊

I am amazed that Hyrule Warriors bested Xenoblade Chronicles X however. And, why does Paper Mario count as Action? Action commands don't really count. Nintendo needs to work on its genre assignment.

my-3ds-memories.png

First, Conquest counts all three routes of Fates, so it's not all CQ, there are like... 3 or 4 runs each of Rev and BR factored into that, in addition to the 2 finished and 2 partly finished CQ runs.

As for Awakening, that was long ago. I have little desire to ever return to that. Really, the time I enjoyed Awakening feels like it happened three geological epochs ago. Shin Megami Tensei IV is an odd inclusion in the top 3, but then I did complete the game with all four endings (I wasn't so insane as to hunt for the 1/256 chance of appearing fiends though). Still nice to have form of SMT represented here, even if it isn't the Devil Survivors as I would prefer it to be (DS2 might not have been played until after February 2020 though, and I never got to replaying for 5 of the endings).

My favorite Etrian Odyssey entry representing the RPG genre here is great, although the one I left far from finished being besides it bothers me. And why do GBC Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and Picross 3D Round 2 count as Strategy? They're Puzzle games Nintendo you baka! It's not like I even played PPC all that much. Pokemon Picross on the other hand...

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@Saint Rubenio

Happy birthday!🎂

Thanks!

Age is just a number, as death can strike at any moment.😛

It won't strike at me. I am too smart, a peerless tactician of countless battles and even some victories.

And then there's me, the person who doesn't have their birthday listed here on SF. I don't because I want to disclose that kind of personal information. But then, I've disclosed other things that are more personal than a date which one shares on average with over 19 million people if I did the math right.

Well, that's understandable. Share as much as you feel comfortable sharing.

my-3ds-memories.png

Fates highest? Based.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It won't strike at me. I am too smart, a peerless tactician of countless battles and even some victories.

"Some victories"

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

index.thumb.png.71ab8aa614db097eee6a28ba06be7df2.png

800 hours on Awakening, Jesus Christ I thought only I could spend so much time on that game.