• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

t6ea82t3if491.jpg

Malos has always been above all, some things should not change. XD

Edit: He will be the one true holder of the XC3 Collector's Edition! ❤️

Edited by lightcosmo

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

Imagine if they made that the theme for the last part of Super Bonus World.

It would have at least made the atmosphere better for that fight.

Pretty long for a track in Spyro as well.

Maybe? It doesn't really give me the vibe of being a boss theme.

At least going on what Steward Copeland once stated that he'd compose the music to fit the levels, playing them several times to think up what could fit. So the theme was meant to fit, well, Lost Fleet itself and only it for the most part, so it skews my perception of it fitting another level.

You mean the entire length or just the one of the loop? Since the video has it playing twice basically.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe? It doesn't really give me the vibe of being a boss theme.

At least going on what Steward Copeland once stated that he'd compose the music to fit the levels, playing them several times to think up what could fit. So the theme was meant to fit, well, Lost Fleet itself and only it for the most part, so it skews my perception of it fitting another level.

You mean the entire length or just the one of the loop? Since the video has it playing twice basically.

Which is funny, considering that the theme for Lost Fleet was shared with Super Bonus Round and a remix of Shiela's Alp depending on version, so in released copies it's always had musical identity issues.

I don't know, it sounded like the song itself was over 2 minutes long, which isn't too common for the tracks in the og spyro games if I remember correctly.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Which is funny, considering that the theme for Lost Fleet was shared with Super Bonus Round and a remix of Shiela's Alp depending on version, so in released copies it's always had musical identity issues.

I don't know, it sounded like the song itself was over 2 minutes long, which isn't too common for the tracks in the og spyro games if I remember correctly.

Well, we know there were some rushing issues due to development time. The original release had missing tracks, for example, which were only added starting from the Greatest Hits version. But it's curious then that for Lost Fleet they... replaced the track with a remix, instead of just bringing back the scrapped one. Specially since the decision... doesn't make that much sense. Super Bonus Round at least could fit somewhat since both levels pretty much use the same minigames, but Sheila's Alp? Yeah I don't get it.

Well, that's actually the usual length of the Spyro tracks. Between 1:30 and 2:00.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm watching but that poster tells me nothing.

best kind of idol manga

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I have some friends who've been pushing me to read it for a while now

Do ittttttttttttttttttttt

I still like VS2 more than VS1. And most other games, actually. I don't want to say anything yet, because this wouldn't be the first time a FE/FElike has dropped the ball in the lategame, but if this pace keeps up, this game may rank really high in the tier list.

Nothing specific to report right. That I can report, anyway. Karajan had a conversation with one of the pirate bros, in which he said no less than three amazing lines I wish I could share, but... Well, I can't.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

FU0bJsjaAAAE7Bf.jpg

everyone

watch this when it comes out

I have no idea what it says there, so there's very little chance I can find it when the time comes.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, we know there were some rushing issues due to development time. The original release had missing tracks, for example, which were only added starting from the Greatest Hits version. But it's curious then that for Lost Fleet they... replaced the track with a remix, instead of just bringing back the scrapped one. Specially since the decision... doesn't make that much sense. Super Bonus Round at least could fit somewhat since both levels pretty much use the same minigames, but Sheila's Alp? Yeah I don't get it.

Can't know the reason they decided it myself, no point in me speculating.

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, that's actually the usual length of the Spyro tracks. Between 1:30 and 2:00.

High end of the bellcurve though.

It's certainly on the long side at around 2:30 long, though also it seems to follow a 1-1-2 pattern, in that the first part repeats itself before moving to the second part.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

FU0bJsjaAAAE7Bf.jpg

everyone

watch this when it comes out

>Doga Kobo is the studio behind it

That's surprising. Doga Kobo most of the time does really cutesy slice of life stuff like New Game and Umaru-chan, I kinda find it a bit odd that they'll do this one, given what I know of the material.

yjGKKiH.jpg

Three Hopes is good.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

t6ea82t3if491.jpg

It's a wild ride, this passage of preorders. We got ourselves some nice little technical difficulties.

15 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Three Hopes is good

+1

Didn't expect to like the demo that much, especially since my warriors experience before was mostly negative

Edited by Shrimpolaris

Okay, finally moved on to The Pale. Hmm, since I'm here and all that, maybe I could also make the detour to Winterhold. But well, first to head to Dawnstar...

Honestly wild that a downloaded video can stutter.

Context: the usual pirating sites don't have the Young Justice S4 finale yet for some reason so I torrented it. But trying to watch it is a pain because it keeps stuttering. In the past, this has always happened whenever I torrented the 1080p uploads, 720p is the one that works fine but I have to manually do that myself for this one.

Imagine being an offline video and stuttering as if there were Internet problems lmao.

Also 3Hopes prep theme Goat

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Imagine being an offline video and stuttering as if there were Internet problems lmao.

Tfw downloading lag

18 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Tfw downloading lag

What's crazier is that one site finally uploaded it and it ran actually good. How the fuck does the one that rely on the Internet connection run better than the one that doesn't?

Speaking of, Young Justice S4 feels like the weakest season but the finale was very good. Even if it does end with a massive cliffhanger which is probably worse because the writers never actually planned out an ending for the series because in their view, even if the big ultimate bad is defeated, that'll just be Tuesday. Which i don't like this mindset, please come up with an actual ending, because S5 may or may not happen and the series would still be "complete".

On 6/8/2022 at 3:15 AM, Dayni said:

For a standalone release, right? A SNESFE collection would need to get translations and I don't think they'd be interested in taking fan translations that already exist. All three games having different feels could make this a harder sell too. I'm not even touching NESFE personally.

As is I could see GBA getting that treatment: They share a lot of common elements in their engines, it only requires BB to translate and has enough marketable options (Smashy boi and first localised FE alone might make for compelling arguments)

Tellius.... I could see this too, but a good deal less likely. Would it be controversial if they kept the localised difficulties? Would it be straight forward ports or not? 3D can make porting something more difficult and combined with Teliius's original sales could be offputting.

DSFE would be an interesting subject to me, for seeing what could be done about the two screens, but this is probably the least likely collection.

yeah, I meant for a standalone release. And that's true. I didn't think about that.

I'd be fine with a GBA collection.