Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Was looking into Trails into Reverie's crafts since i'm planning on playing it and i seen this:

ce5dfdd14bf66ee52af05ec58a7343cc.png

Why? Why would they make this BETTER?! XD

I won't play the original, just mod it right away, lmao.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Fbgvzkh8 o

Tomorrow the floodgates will be opened. Blood will be shed.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Speaking of, Young Justice S4 feels like the weakest season but the finale was very good. Even if it does end with a massive cliffhanger which is probably worse because the writers never actually planned out an ending for the series because in their view, even if the big ultimate bad is defeated, that'll just be Tuesday. Which i don't like this mindset, please come up with an actual ending, because S5 may or may not happen and the series would still be "complete".

Wait, Young Justice is already on the 4th season?

18 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Fbgvzkh8 o

Tomorrow the floodgates will be opened. Blood will be shed.

What's the context?

18 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Wait, Young Justice is already on the 4th season?

Yep. Just finished today too.

So just finished BE route demo and ugh...

I think Edel will be even more controversial this time around lol

I didn't think it was possible, but she did pull quite a few asshole-ish moves.

Well, not like i was a big fan of her to begin with, but i liked her more than Dimitri atleast.

Well, later i will do BL route to see if that might still be the case

54 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

since i'm planning on playing it

My condolences

Edited by Shrimpolaris

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What's the context?

The new Jurassic World releases tomorrow and the people on the subreddit are already at each other throats. The shitstorm is only going to become worse.

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yep. Just finished today too.

Teen Titans season 6 when?

Okay, did some of the hold stuff, including Vaermina's quest. Since I am aiming for the achievement, I went with keeping the artifact and kill Erandur. If this was a RP run, I would've done the opposite. Well, it happens.

Still debating if to also head to Winterhold after The Pale, but eh, still got plenty of time to decide... though I am leaning on doing it.

49 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

think Edel will be even more controversial this time around lol

So what you're saying is Edelgard is even more based than last time

LeaSmug.png

49 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

The new Jurassic World releases tomorrow and the people on the subreddit are already at each other throats. The shitstorm is only going to become worse.

People going at each other's throats over fucking Jurassic World is a hilarious thought. 

50 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Teen Titans season 6 when?

After the Green Lantern: The Animated Series revival.

Wake was last night.

I ended up doing the vigil overnight, though I wasn't alone at least for it. Which was nice as we had to clean up and mind our grandfather as well.

It's going to be a long 48 hours ahead I suspect.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Which i don't like this mindset, please come up with an actual ending, because S5 may or may not happen and the series would still be "complete".

Thoughts on how DCAU did it if you've seen JLU to the end?

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

People going at each other's throats over fucking Jurassic World is a hilarious thought. 

7 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

I've only seen the first JW and I think the one thing I wanted to know was if the black woman was the same character as the kid from JP Lost World because I was hoping they'd make cuts that deep.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Wake was last night.

I ended up doing the vigil overnight, though I wasn't alone at least for it.

At least there’s that.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

It's going to be a long 48 hours ahead I suspect.

Right, but I hope those 48 hours go well! Take care, you can pull through this.

Yakuza never again

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

So what you're saying is Edelgard is even more based than last time

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

yeah this time she atleast does 1 based thing 😛 

Meanwhile Golden Deer's route might be good this time, since Hilda has reached Ultra Racist

After the Green Lantern: The Animated Series revival.

My brother is still mad about it.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I have no thoughts as I haven't seen JLU. 

Well, now you know what to watch while you wait for YJ season 5!

It's Star Wars all over again, Armagon. Never underestimate boomers who had contact with dinosaurs through the first Jurassic Park. Even the bad sequels are somehow being hailed as masterpieces now. This new one is being compared to Rise of Skywalker and I can't wait to see it! It helps that I won't be paying my ticket lol

6 hours ago, Dayni said:

I've only seen the first JW and I think the one thing I wanted to know was if the black woman was the same character as the kid from JP Lost World because I was hoping they'd make cuts that deep.

Eh, the first Jurassic World is good enough and the best Jurassic Park sequel (daily reminder that The Lost World is bad), the problem is the sequel. I will be watching the movie soon, if it is the same character, I'll tell you. Well, wish me luck!

Kamille Bidan Z Gundam GIF - Kamille Bidan Z Gundam Zeta Gundam - Discover  & Share GIFs

So just completely finished the Demo.

Gotta say, i am completely postively surprised. Seems to me like they took the criticism to 3Houses to heart and are attempting to fix em here. Less downtime, less repitition, uniqute routes, no silent protags, etc.

To add to that, the game is a bit more tactical and fun than i expected. My Warriors experience before this has been generaly negative, but this...this is fun. Hella fun.

The game also has alot of Fire Emblem DNA. More than expected even, to the point i am feeling like i am playing more Fire Emblem than a Warriors game. The Main Maps even have the layout that could work as a FE map. 

Also the whole 4 fully controllable + more orderable works really really well. Makes it feel like some kinda RTS. Helps that Ally AI is really really good and if you position em right, they do their job.

Story wise, it's definetly wild and going places. How everything divergences so fast is definetly fun. I am excited for what's to come. I do feel characterization suffers a bit due to the super fast pacing, but there's still the whole game to go, and we do know the characters from 3 Houses after all.

Shez is also a very fun protag, and I guess Byleth will jump quite a few ranks after this game.

And Music is just amazing. I guess this is my new fav. FE prep theme.

2 weeks of wait now....

Edited by Shrimpolaris

7 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

So just completely finished the Demo.

Gotta say, i am completely postively surprised. Seems to me like they took the criticism to 3Houses to heart and are attempting to fix em here. Less downtime, less repitition, uniqute routes, no silent protags, etc.

To add to that, the game is a bit more tactical and fun than i expected. My Warriors experience before this has been generaly negative, but this...this is fun. Hella fun.

The game also has alot of Fire Emblem DNA. More than expected even, to the point i am feeling like i am playing more Fire Emblem than a Warriors game. The Main Maps even have the layout that could work as a FE map. 

Also the whole 4 fully controllable + more orderable works really really well. Makes it feel like some kinda RTS.

Story wise, it's definetly wild and going places. How everything divergences so fast is definetly fun. I am excited for what's to come. I do feel characterization suffers a bit due to the super fast pacing, but there's still the whole game to go, and we do know the characters from 3 Houses after all.

Shez is also a very fun protag, and I guess Byleth will jump quite a few ranks after this game.

2 weeks of wait now....

That does all sound neat. Especially what I've read about the performance and visuals being better. Guess that's what you get when you use the engine for what it was intended. Hilda being even more openly a terrible person doesn't sound so good, because the game's probably just going to downplay it to "haha quirky lazy waifu" again and tell me I should love her... but then, in the unlikely event that I do ever get this game, I'd just flock to the Hanneman route, which will probably be BE, so I'll get to beat her up lol.

Also did they really just not give the faculty new designs AGAIN? I mean, I'm glad they didn't butcher them like half the students, but still... Why? Shamir and Catherine are barely older than Mercedes, so the age argument was always bollocks to begin with!

cz4ffp4orm491.jpg

Lmaoooo

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

in the unlikely event that I do ever get this game

you could try the demo ya know?

it's a hefty one. 

Then again you don't like 3H so dunno if you will like 3Hopes since, ya know, it's built on it and all

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd just flock to the Hanneman route, which will probably be BE

yeah. Hanneman sides with her imperial waifuness

one other thing i like:

• Energized Status: 2 of the benched Units get the "Energized" status for next map. Gives them Extra exp and everyone deployed extra Bonus exp at the end of the Map. Kinda like a reverse Fatigue. Makes switching around units much more vitable.

26 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

you could try the demo ya know?

it's a hefty one. 

I have better things to do.

Then again you don't like 3H so dunno if you will like 3Hopes since, ya know, it's built on it and all

Yeah, exactly. I'm not exactly optimistic for a follow-up to a game I heavily dislike, in a genre that doesn't inspire me with confidence at all. Might throw the demo a play at some point, but there are many games I'd sooner try out.

yeah. Hanneman sides with her imperial waifuness

He recognizes the best lord. Attire notwithstanding. Seriously, poor girl. They did her so dirty.

Edited by Saint Rubenio