• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

I guess the Emperor was with Nintendo this day for what it’s worth.

Huh, didn't thInk you were into Persona.

.......You're not An iMposter right Wraith?

25 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I don’t play Persona nor any Among Us crap that’s popular for whatever reason. Give me books any day of the week.

41 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I AM… what? Into Persona? What are you, Dayni!?

God, it's still so hot that late in the day. Makes me not want to do anything. But not doing anything means I have nothing to distract me from the fact that Vestaria Saga II and I are still separated by 30 days.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

God, it's still so hot that late in the day. Makes me not want to do anything. But not doing anything means I have nothing to distract me from the fact that Vestaria Saga II and I are still separated by 30 days.

Listen to Karajan's theme for 30 days.

1 hour ago, WraithReborn said:

I guess the Emperor was with Nintendo this day for what it’s worth.

Today a meme died

Imagem

I can't believe the worst game ever made is coming to the Switch (well not really, I saw it coming). They might as well have Cassandra Lee Morris narrate every Nintendo presentation at this point.

The direct was good and had a surprising amount of content for a partner showcase. Pac-Man World remake is hype (though I never played it, hopefully World 2 will get remade too one day), and the Portal collection releasing today is a nice surprise.

19 hours ago, Sooks said:

Broke: The 1-2 lines of dialogue house leaders give with a sad portrait about a character when you kill them in Three Houses.

Woke: The entire emotional story scene that plays after the battle when you kill a certain student in Three Hopes.

There go my (three) hopes for a pacifist run.

17 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Crits have always been dumb in FE, thats nothing new.

When did you start CS?

Early in the Harpstring Moon, but that could have been another no context Trails image I found for all you know. I'm always on the lookout for Rixia content.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Xenoblade 3 literally has a "press F to pay respects" mechanic which, when you really think about it, is just the Song of Healing from Majora's Mask but in a Xenoblade game.

I see, you unlock the heroes's classes by having them die and turning them into a transformation mask.

51 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can't believe the worst game ever made is coming to the Switch (well not really, I saw it coming).

Them's some words. May I inquire as to what the worst game ever made is?

51 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

They might as well have Cassandra Lee Morris narrate every Nintendo presentation at this point.

Whomst?

I don't think anyone shared this here before. I just saw it again somewhere else and was reminded that Ippei is the coolest artist ever hired by Nintendo.

Seeing this now just makes me even sadder about what happened, though. The 3 Hopes hashtag, too. Hilarious.

1 minute ago, Awoken Dayni said:

She's the VA for the persona cat.

Ah, a kitty! Is it as cool as Lichtenheim, though?

She's also Sothis.

...Didn't think so.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Seeing this now just makes me even sadder about what happened, though. The 3 Hopes hashtag, too. Hilarious.

I mean, if Hanneman is playable you can probably make him a grappler still.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Early in the Harpstring Moon, but that could have been another no context Trails image I found for all you know. I'm always on the lookout for Rixia content.

Oh, okay.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm afraid in your hands that it'd be unable to escape the "SE Curse".

The fact that it immediately got me interested in it is a blessing. Like I know I've said "Live a Live intrigues me" but Live A Live is in the maybe camp. I saw Harvestella and I was like "oh that's a me game".

I do find it curious how dating seemingly isn't a part of it tho. Maybe they didn't confirm it yet but that seems a weird thing to omit from the reveal. If so, it'll probably lean more into Atelier vibes as opposed to Rune Factory, despite having the latter's niche.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

guessing they'll split it BNs 1-3 and 4-6.

Digitally yes. Physically, it's all gonna be included.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, it seems every cool game in existence is coming out at the same time as Xenoblade 3.

I'm eating next month bro. It's my birth month and about a week after my birthday, I get sequels to two of my favorite games of all time back-to-back.

4 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

What's got you curious about this one?

4 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

When I watched I thought it'd be Rune Factory for a second, heh.

That's literally why.

3 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

guess the Emperor was with Nintendo this day for what it’s worth.

Nintendo fans when they play Persona for the first time after years of port begging and find out it has all the JRPG bullshit they hated in the first place

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

FWWd10uXoAETij2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

WHY ARE THE PORTRAITS SO GOOD

I like the watercolor(?) aesthetic.

56 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Midsona 5.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, that's the thing.

That's exactly the thing.

Spoiler

I must be missing what you're getting at, but if he's not playable that's just a damm shame (Also, dangit I spoilied it for myself).

That's me needing some copes then, guess I'm becoming an alcoholic

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Midsona 5.

I feel like using Mid to say something sucks makes no sense to me. Not aimed at this specifically mind.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nintendo fans when they play Persona for the first time after years of port begging and find out it has all the JRPG bullshit they hated in the first place

Well, they got what they asked for.

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm eating next month bro. It's my birth month and about a week after my birthday, I get sequels to two of my favorite games of all time back-to-back.

Well, that makes two of us that are celebrating Christmas in July! It's gonna be a good month.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

For the record, I don't think Persona 5 is actually the worst game ever made. I just think it's funny to act like it is.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Whomst?

You know, you could look these things up yourself if you're really curious.

The comment was prompted because Cassandra Lee Morris also hosts the Fire Emblem Heroes update presentations, in addition to revealing the Persona stuff in this direct. She was also in two DLC trailers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, incidentally.

They should rerelease the first two/three Persona games, the ones that Atlus never acknowledges. The originally localizations need to be preserved for historical curiosity.

8 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

For the record, I don't think Persona 5 is actually the worst game ever made. I just think it's funny to act like it is.

I only ever hear this game is the greatest game ever made or the biggest war crime commited by mankind. No in-between.

You know, you could look these things up yourself if you're really curious

I did and I didn't find any relevant results. Just a bunch of anime faces I had never seen. So I asked. Sorry. Sothis didn't show up at the top of the page.

The comment was prompted because Cassandra Lee Morris also hosts the Fire Emblem Heroes update presentations, in addition to revealing the Persona stuff in this direct. She was also in two DLC trailers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, incidentally.

They should rerelease the first two/three Persona games, the ones that Atlus never acknowledges. The originally localizations need to be preserved for historical curiosity.

Ah, so she voices the owl also.

...ouch.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm guessing they'll split it BNs 1-3 and 4-6. Mega Man Battle Network 3 is generally considered the best game. The usual rankings I've seen go along the lines of 3 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 1 >>>>>>>>>> 4. Although 5 sold the worst I think, due to 4 being so bad it dragged down 5's sales + five samey games on a single console is franchise fatigue SRW excluded

I can agree with this, just swap 1 and 4 around.