Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-Preview_20220707_

Will say tho that the main menu UI looks bland as fuck, where's the personality of Xenoblade 2 and Torna's menus? Why are we going back to Xenoblade 1/X where it's just a pop up.

Minor complaint, not an actual huge issue, but c'mon. Made up with being able to shortcut selections tho.

Edited by Armagon

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I was just recommended a video of Caspar and Linhardt's dads being pals in Three Hopes.

The hard cap for old men continues to sadden me. I like that dude, he wears glasses, I can relate as a half blind man myself. And the other one's beard doesn't make me wanna cry!

1 hour ago, Awoken Dayni said:

So not at all then.

Ya said it.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

Neither

Bandita attacking one of their territories in Leicester while we are deep in the Kingdom territory right on the capital. Claude then orders a FULL RETREAT.

Somethimg similar happens in SB, but Edelgard had the mind to leave part of her forces to protect her gains and the areas she captured.

The idiot just nopes out fully after he almost conquered the Kingdom

Claude should've taken a page out of Endgame Ready Beard's book and send a small detachment to handle the issue while he's preoccupied. C'mon, Big Shot Schemer, that's basic tactics.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

*what i think when i think 3H*:

408f0273df71e5d7c1b1f0dda6a7bafa.png

You're using Rean as a reaction pic?

Lightcosmo tsundere for Counter Strike confirmed

54 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Xenoblade 3 previews have started going up. That's.....a week earlier than expected. Granted, the people with review copies are only allowed to cover Ch.1. I did read one to learn a bit more about the mechanics. The best news is that it seems tutorials are actually good again. Like you can straight-up redo combat tutorials to make sure you got it right and all of it is archived.

Oh and fully confirmed now, you can fight while swimming.

Anyways if shit starts leaking, I'm gonna take drastic measures. Do send OST leaks my way tho 👍.

You think if I spoil Shrimpy, he'll lose interest and play Vestaria Saga 2 instead?

Nah jk I'd never do something so evil

Or would I?

Hey Shrimpers, watch this! Trust me, this is not a trick!

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

The hard cap for old men continues to sadden me. I like that dude, he wears glasses, I can relate as a half blind man myself. And the other one's beard doesn't make me wanna cry!

So you're saying we get a 3H prequel in the Insurrection 8 years before White Clouds where you get to play the lords who cause Edelgard's backstory.

7 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

So you're saying we get a 3H prequel in the Insurrection 8 years before White Clouds where you get to play the lords who cause Edelgard's backstory.

No, no, I want to play as them while they're old. They'd just make them Linhardt and Caspar 2 if they were young, I'm certain of it.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No, no, I want to play as them while they're old. They'd just make them Linhardt and Caspar 2 if they were young, I'm certain of it.

They can keep them pretty old looking while only 8 years younger, because old people stay the same y'see (e.g. Seteth)

Edit: Yes, I realised 3 Copes's main part is 10 years after the Insurrection.

Edited by Awoken Dayni

Just now, Awoken Dayni said:

They can keep them pretty old looking while only 8 years younger, because old people stay the same y'see (e.g. Seteth)

Edit: Yes, I realised 3 Copes's main part is 10 years after the Insurrection.

Gahahahahah... Ah, true, how could I forget. Old people don't change. Y'know, old people like Shamir, who is 1 year younger than Balthus, who does change.

Fuckin' Fodlan.

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You think if I spoil Shrimpy, he'll lose interest and play Vestaria Saga 2 instead?

Nah jk I'd never do something so evil

Or would I?

Hey Shrimpers, watch this! Trust me, this is not a trick!

Then i'll spoil Vestaria Saga 2 and Shrimpy will lose motivation to play that.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Y'know, old people like Shamir, who is 1 year younger than Balthus, who does change.

Balthus being 26 feels arbitrary, does he have to be a decade older than the youngest students?

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Aha, but you see, VS2 is a much more niche game, so information isn't nearly as widespread. The only way for you to do this properly would be for YOU to play Vestaria Saga 2! My plan is flawless, flawless! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGH COUGH COUGH cough cough hack cough

5 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Balthus being 26 feels arbitrary, does he have to be a decade older than the youngest students?

People's appearance transforms when they graduate from school, then it stays stagnant until the end of times.

Hanneman has always been old, is what I'm saying.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

People's appearance transforms when they graduate from school, then it stays stagnant until the end of times.

Hanneman has always been old, is what I'm saying.

Hanneman: Silver Mage at 17

And because I was going to edit my previous post:

Edit: Balthus can get an ending with Lysithea, though it does seem to suggest they don't get married for years after the events of 3H, so could be worse. We already know there's worse in 3H.

Edit edit: Balthus looks not far off a brigand boss post timeskip, but he could do with looking messier for it.

1 minute ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Hanneman: Silver Mage at 17

And because I was going to edit my previous post:

Edit: Balthus can get an ending with Lysithea, though it does seem to suggest they don't get married for years after the events of 3H, so could be worse. We already know there's worse in 3H.

Edit edit: Balthus looks not far off a brigand boss post timeskip, but he could do with looking messier for it.

He looks like he desperately needs a beard, but he is cursed with living in Fodlan, so it was not to be.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

He looks like he desperately needs a beard, but he is cursed with living in Fodlan, so it was not to be.

That's a bigger problem than just Fodlan though.

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're using Rean as a reaction pic?

Lightcosmo tsundere for Counter Strike confirmed

...thats the joke. See, I dislike Rean, and I dislike 3H, so it was a perfect opportunity! Xd

Xenoblade 3 voice actors (English)

• Noah: Harry McEntire
  • Mio: Aimee-Ffion Edwards
  • Eunie: Kitty Archer
  • Taion: Olivier Huband
  • Lanz: Jack Bardoe
  • Sena: Rebecca LaChance

If the names are bolded, they have Wikipedia entries. 

Mio's voice actress also voiced Ranni the Witch from Elden Ring. That's a fun fact.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Aha, but you see, VS2 is a much more niche game, so information isn't nearly as widespread. The only way for you to do this properly would be for YOU to play Vestaria Saga 2! My plan is flawless, flawless! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUGH COUGH COUGH cough cough hack cough

I can simply tell Shrimpy things and he'll have to believe me

bb5

You know Penneloupe, the badass sniper lady from VS2 I've gushed about before?

Over time, I've come to realize Roleck's wife Bennette is way cooler. Sure she's not as good at shooting things, but her utility is through the roof. Increased attack for allies, healing, massive hitrates and 18 base crit from her base dexterity (capped from the get go!), a skill that gives her a chance to move again after acting, supports for a bunch of units, an EXTREMELY strong buff skill later on in the game... She's so good in so many ways!

...And she has a move growth. Which has just procced. Prompting me to write these lines in recognition of her. Keep it up, girl!

31 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

...thats the joke. See, I dislike Rean, and I dislike 3H, so it was a perfect opportunity! Xd

I would never use Claude as a reaction pic. You cannot deceive me, the tsun tsun is strong with this one!

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can simply tell Shrimpy things and he'll have to believe me

bb5

I can't believe you would spoil Karajan's true identity to Shrimpy.

https://images2.imgbox.com/91/f4/UE8ZcFLH_o.gif

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't believe you would spoil Karajan's true identity to Shrimpy.

https://images2.imgbox.com/91/f4/UE8ZcFLH_o.gif

You have given Garon power.

He's too dangerous to be meming across series!

Edited by Awoken Dayni

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I make my own Fate(s)!

Omg is Claude dumb

"This our chance to take out or most dangerous enemy, Edelgard" -Lorenz

"Nah we taking out Rhea, this will end the war"

CLAUDE YOU FUCKING MORON. Wtf is with the hyperfixitation. It's like he can only think about Rhea wth.

Can i have Lorenz as a lord instead? Please?

Edited by Shrimpy

27 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

You have given Garon power.

He's too dangerous to be meming across series!

Garon is magical. He jumps through different universes by the power of bad writing.

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

I make my own Fate(s)!

Shrimpy replays Conquest to spite everyone

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Omg is Claude dumb

"This our chance to take out or most dangerous enemy, Edelgard" -Lorenz

"Nah we taking out Rhea, this will end the war"

CLAUDE YOU FUCKING MORON. Wtf is with the hyperfixitation. It's like he can only think about Rhea wth.

Can i have Lorenz as a lord instead? Please?

I mean, I would take that. I always liked Lorenz better.

Make VS2 Claude the lord instead. He's a fat armor that is thoroughly unremarkable. I love him.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

No words for this.

Hope he is resting in peace and his friends and family are able to get through this.

So apparently, Xenoblade 3's world is segmented like in 1 and 2 and not seamless open world. 

....huh. The areas must be absolutely gargantuan then.

Also they have confirmed the game has multiple save files.