Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

From watching ItEhaTTSD, I wonder how did the emperor keep going with the state of the Imperium.

• Replies 177.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

From watching ItEhaTTSD, I wonder how did the emperor keep going with the state of the Imperium.

Because He is the God-Emperor of Humanity Dayni.

Edited by WraithReborn

17 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

And maybe Sans will show up in the secret ending to fight Oboromaru with Megalo(m/v)ania playing in the background

You think this is where Fox got the inspiration for Undertale? Wouldn't be the first time he drew such things from LaL...

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Huh, what does he need Ambush for if he already got First Blood?

Ah, sorry, I meant Multichance! Eventually he gets enough speed for it to be pretty much guaranteed, so he's hitting people first and hitting them twice while at it, no prf needed. You love to see it.

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Yeah, a 11. A 11 on what seems to be a 1-100 scale. Death is too good for him.

Bertoullia's too good for him anyway.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You think this is where Fox got the inspiration for Undertale? Wouldn't be the first time he drew such things from LaL...

No, what happened was that Fox made a faustian deal with the Ruinous Powers. The game would be published with a huge fan base to follow it, the only problem is that the game would corrupt a generation. 

Edited by WraithReborn

eHJWyRh.png

A little slow, but damn, what a monster.

Plan: Falco Knight through A+ Azura for Darting Blow, then Sorcerer through S odin for Heartseeker and Bowbreaker, then return to Malig

Alternatively: S Keaton for Axe faire, but then Velouria would turn out sucky, and i think Heartseeker for hitrates is more important hmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Shrimpy

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

eHJWyRh.png

A little slow, but damn, what a monster.

Plan: Falco Knight through A+ Azura for Darting Blow, then Sorcerer through S odin for Heartseeker and Bowbreaker, then return to Malig

Alternatively: S Keaton for Axe faire, but then Velouria would turn out sucky, and i think Heartseeker for hitrates is more important hmmmmmmmmm

I have a better idea: Make her a great knight by marrying her to Benny.

What, you expected me to say "kill her"? No, that's the REALLY better idea, but you wouldn't do it, so I'll save both of us the trouble and just not tell you to ship her with Siegfried and reclass her to corpse. Instead, I will tell you to counter her rotten factor by pairing her with the cutest teddy bear in all of Nohr.

Uh, second cutest teddy bear. We all know who the first is.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Elise x Felicia isn't a thing 😛 

There are no words to describe my hatred for you.

So I shall instead convey my feelings through a drawing.

RmTcrj4H_o.png

Yes, I am 23 years of age, why?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

RmTcrj4H_o.png

Yes, I am 23 years of age, why?

Catharsis, 2022, Unknown

All right, back to Minecraft for a bit.

The mission: Find my house.

...Sheesh, what is it with me and houses in sandbox games? First I get my house crimsonized in Terraria, now I lose my spawn due to a decorative carving on the wall...

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

KyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.pngKyLGx5yT_o.png

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

YRcsJ55xMkKuUVRk9kdl7zSKTVHVSxy3d4sq_sqU

That's weirdly close for a brother to be nose rubbing like that, no sibling I'd know would be like that. This artist was clearly an only child with next to no cousins and certainly none with multiple siblings.

(Brightbow's post was totally empty)

I just don't vibe with Garon.

For me to enjoy a terrible character, they still need to actually register as a person. And Garon is just a complete tool. He is basically a different character in any scene he's in.

But then again, maybe he is "better" in Revelations. When he is allowed to just be 100% of the time in "I want to kill Corrin" mode.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know something funny? The first day I played in this world, I put 27 iron in a furnace and went to bed in real life. The following day, I completely forgot about the furnace and just took off. I only remembered way later on, when I already found a place to bunker down and couldn't find my iron to store it in my new chest.

Well, I just found it again. My prior goof is now serving as a vital clue to let me know I'm on the right track to get back home safely.

Wow. The mod removed coordinates from F3... I must say, it's being an interesting experience. Using my past mistakes to find my way. Huh...

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

And that's why i can just laugh at Fates and not take it seriously and enjoy it's kino gameplay

Preach.

9 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

That's weirdly close for a brother to be nose rubbing like that, no sibling I'd know would be like that. This artist was clearly an only child with next to no cousins and certainly none with multiple siblings.

(Brightbow's post was totally empty)

Maybe Elise is Corrin's child now.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I just don't vibe with Garon.

For me to enjoy a terrible character, they still need to actually register as a person. And Garon is just a complete tool. He is basically a different character in any scene he's in.

That's just part of what makes me love him! He's like, written in the worst possible way literally all the time. He shifts just so he can be more badly written on each occasion. He has a real talent.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

But then again, maybe he is "better" in Revelations. When he is allowed to just be 100% of the time in "I want to kill Corrin" mode.

T-Posing Garon is best Garon.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy said:

lbsCKyk.png

The first time in my life i see an Azura crit and it's this lmao

"It's over!"

Proceeds to deal 3 damage and definitely not make it over

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe Elise is Corrin's child now.

Adoptive Parent Corrin was taken from us when he couldn't have a kid with Niles or Rhajat.

Corrin being a parent is as bad idea as Gooron being a parent if we're being honest anyway.

Playing Minecraft in this ancient version and with this mod is being quite the different experience in general. So many things are different. Food is just plain better, honestly, and beds aren't nearly as mindless anymore (I should know, haha). With no nostalgia at all, I can say I understand why some people love this version so much. It has a different... vibe, you know. Though the mod certainly contributes. In lieu of F3 coordinates, it's being quite fun to squeeze my brain for memories of the road walked. Getting back to my house is actually looking feasible now... And here I thought I'd be quitting after this!

Tomorrow, though. I've made good progress tonight, for what I expected to be just five minutes of aimlessly flailing about before going to bed and accepting the cause is lost.

I should've known a tiny setback like this wouldn't make the Endgame Ready Beard buckle