Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

So. Min Min from ARMS is joining Smash. Why is the significant? Because Min Min was originally a Spirit. It has now been confirmed that Spirits do not deconfirm. Which means......

.....MY BOY REX STILL HAS A CHANCE!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Tomorrow is the New Game+ Expo, Sega will be there. Will Atlus have something amazing to show? I've been waiting with hope, I'm bracing for disappointment.

Oh, it is. I believe Koei Tecmo is gonna be there. I'm only on the lookout for them because this year's Atelier game (Dusk DX trilogy doesn't count, those are ports) hasn't been announced. 

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Tio x Lysithea

C

Hide contents

Lysithea: Wow Tio, you did best in the exam and finished it as first in no time! You’re impressive!

Tio: I just reproduced acquired knowledge, nothing special.

Lysithea: Still, that’s impressive! Even all my learning isn’t enough to touch you. How can you do that?

Tio: I have the ability to gain and process knowledge in rapid time. That’s owed to my former jobs.

Lysithea: Hmpf…I can’t buy that. You’re sure you’re not… cheating? Answering all the questions a normal human being would take ten times longer than you did seems a bit… out of place… if you ask me.

Tio: You think I deceived the test? I apologize if this answer might not require your expectations, but the test result is only based on my acquired knowledge. I didn’t use any illegitimate tools to pass it.

Lysithea: Sorry, for distrusting you Tio, but I’m kinda overwhelmed to believe that such a girl in your age is able to be a genius as you are.

Tio: As far as I’m acknowledged we’re only one year apart, and you shouldn’t deny that you still had the second best exam result.

Lysithea: Well, I guess you are right. I could learn the one or other thing from you after all. Since you’re very well informed with the newest magical weapons, I’d definitely use this opportunity to increase my knowledge in this area to improve my fighting abilities.

Tio: If you meant me to support you for certain questions, then feel me to contact me whenever the need is.

Lysithea: Alright! Thanks for accepting my request, Tio!

Tio: This will be beneficial for both us since this would extend my knowledge as well. I’m looking forward to learn together.

Lysithea (to herself): I still can’t believe her being a genius. I will use the opportunity to get behind the secret.

That was a nice support! Two academics-focused characters getting to know each other. Looking forward to the next one!

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So. Min Min from ARMS is joining Smash. Why is the significant? Because Min Min was originally a Spirit. It has now been confirmed that Spirits do not deconfirm. Which means......

Good for him, and given Sakurai's prior statement, I hope it comes true. And dammit if it turns out X2 is in the works and Elma is caught in limbo. I have invested all of my limited Smash desires in her and that'd be the worst possible outcome for them. C'mon Sakurai, do a super-surprise and reveal its actually 7 fighters in Fighter Pass 2!

--

Even if Atlus proves lacking tomorrow, at least I had a defined date to be saddened on. Nintendo's absence of an E3 replacement leaves me as paranoid and vigilant as a meerkat every day for news of any kind, and thats quite bothersome.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer
I actually meant 1 more fighter than is officially announced.

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh, it is. I believe Koei Tecmo is gonna be there. I'm only on the lookout for them because this year's Atelier game (Dusk DX trilogy doesn't count, those are ports) hasn't been announced. 

Glad it's Min Min. Only character I really like from this game. Really cool design, too.

I think Rex will probably get in, tbh.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

C'mon Sakurai, do a super-surprise and reveal its actually 6 fighters in Fighter Pass 2!

That actually was confirmed a while back. Min Min is the first out of the six.

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

Glad it's Min Min. Only character I really like from this game. Really cool design, too.

Mmmhmm. I have no attachment to ARMS but Min Min did have one of the cooler designs.

On a side-note, i think this official art is neat

EbH793bU4Ao-pXW?format=jpg&name=small

Min Min is currently the only Ultimate newcomer to have a poster like the Smash 4 newcomers did, hopefully the following characters follow suit.

25 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

15% str growth btw

Bruh.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It has now been confirmed that Spirits do not deconfirm.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That we could be getting Lyn or the Black Knight as a new fighter at some point. That'd be really interesting to have BK be an echo fighter to Ike.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

That we could be getting Lyn or the Black Knight as a new fighter at some point. That'd be really interesting to have BK be an echo fighter to Ike.

The only problem with that is that another FE echo fighter would likely cause the beginnning of WWIII. I personally wouldn't mind that, although if they do add in another FE character, I really hope that it's Hector since we already have a lot of swordlords and could use some diversity.

Just now, Benice said:

The only problem with that is that another FE echo fighter would likely cause the beginnning of WWIII. I personally wouldn't mind that, although if they do add in another FE character, I really hope that it's Hector since we already have a lot of swordlords and could use some diversity.

Yeah, if BK was not an echo fighter for Ike, I could see Hector being Ike's echo instead. But I'm sure, like you said, that another FE character would probably be a bit controversial to say the least.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ok, i don't mean to rain on parades especially when i'm in my own but Waluigi, Lyn and Black Knight are all Assist Trophies. Unlike Spirits and Mii Costumes, i think Assist Trophies are a definitive deconfirm. But granted, there's nothing that states they are.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ok, i don't mean to rain on parades especially when i'm in my own but Waluigi, Lyn and Black Knight are all Assist Trophies. Unlike Spirits and Mii Costumes, i think Assist Trophies are a definitive deconfirm. But granted, there's nothing that states they are.

I know... I just want more voice acted lines from Waluigi.

I'd find it very amusing if there really was another FE character in this Fighter Pass too.

That said, if that is a thing, my guess is that they may pull a Roy on this.

So, a Take. Dunno how hot or cold it is, but a take nonetheless xD

I love 'RPG' like maps in FE when done right and fit the atmosphere. Like RD endgame maps, Ashen Wolves Endgame, etc. It makes the battles feel much more personal, and if the enemy is threatning enough and has interesting skills, you don't need to think any less than normal maps really.

They have their time though and a game shouldn't be filled with them, of course

30 minutes ago, Benice said:

Bruh

Unbenannt.PNG

he gained another point xD

33 minutes ago, Benice said:

No. No. No. No. No. No. Nooooooooooooo!

-If all you want is new Waluigi voice acting, Nintendo should make a silly video along the lines of the Mario Power Tennis opening. That is the height Waluigi's 3rd-rate career.

The one other positive to Min Min, is that she is the sole playable representative of her game, and while very popular, she isn't an intended mascot/poster/main character. Sure ARMS as I understand it has near-zero plot, but this is notable. Unfortunately, I don't see anything else following in this direction.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Oh, now I definitely have to play this, even if the name of the creator kinda disturbs me.

Oh please. Come on.
People can change, and I think he has and his content for the better.
I'm just tired of people being negative about other people nowadays.
Especially when life is so shit lately.

So...
I just got done watching the first three episodes of Fate/Apocrypha, a spin-off of Fate/Stay Night as I understand it.

In a nutshell: the premise is kind of cool, but the plot is a mess, and the human characters are about as interesting as watching paint dry.
Really the only good thing so far are the Servants, with some standout examples being Mordred, Chiron, and Siegfried, who is definitely my favorite character so far.

I'll keep watching it for two or three more episodes, see if it gets any better by then plotwise, but if it doesn't then that's gonna be that, I suppose.