• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I had one of those big cookies that looks like one.

I don't actually eat cake that much ngl.

Sounds fair enough as well.

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I know after just gettin done doin a oil change on my pickup truck out in that hot sun Im ready for a beer now

4 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Amen Captain, amen.

You two are like peas in a pod. A pod filled with booze.

23 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You two are like peas in a pod. A pod filled with booze.

Not to speak for him but on one good note, tomorrow’s a work day so two glasses is the limit 😉

Now, let’s see about giving @Jotari‘s Fall of Thabes game a try 😎

Edited by Capt. Fargus

Okay, even now most Telethia are blue-labeled. Once I'm done with the related quests I can tackle the expanded Tephra Cave...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, unless they pull off some serious negotiating miracles, that looks like a tie. We'll most likely return to the ballots a few months from now.

Last time this happened we had a year and a half of acting president limbo. Perhaps this time we can beat the record. Still, I am happier at this result than the one I expected, so I'll not complain.

1 hour ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Not to speak for him but on one good note, tomorrow’s a work day so two glasses is the limit 😉

Now, let’s see about giving @Jotari‘s Fall of Thabes game a try 😎

If you're not prepared to be challenged then I suggest Casual Mode. I might have went a bit overboard on the difficulty.

I started Tears of the Kingdom, maybe in honor of Armagon’s birthday. It joins the ranks of peak video game sequels by having an in universe reason for Link being as strong as he was at the start of the first game, 10/10, perfection.

Anyway, ascend is really cool. The thing you can do where you grab stuff, move it around, rotate it, and connected it to other stuff is cool, but as you can tell I forgot what it’s called. Just like in the last game, it looks I’m gonna spend several hours in the tutorial area. But this time I’m at least actually finding Korok seeds on my own, so it’s an improvement, even if I had to google what to do with the dandelion thing. 

39 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, unless they pull off some serious negotiating miracles, that looks like a tie. We'll most likely return to the ballots a few months from now.

Last time this happened we had a year and a half of acting president limbo. Perhaps this time we can beat the record. Still, I am happier at this result than the one I expected, so I'll not complain.

Inconceivable, the lefties must have rigged the results

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So every sane person can breathe easy....for now.

18 minutes ago, Jotari said:

If you're not prepared to be challenged then I suggest Casual Mode. I might have went a bit overboard on the difficulty.

Yeah, I noticed that. Ouch...😳

In case nobody told you yet, there’s a glitch in it. At the beginning of the first player phase it jumps back to the cut scene at that start of the chapter, and then the D-pad controls stop working. I tried it 4 different ways. Easy - casual, easy - classic, normal - casual, and at normal - classic everything seemed to work ok  

6 minutes ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Yeah, I noticed that. Ouch...😳

In case nobody told you yet, there’s a glitch in it. At the beginning of the first player phase it jumps back to the cut scene at that start of the chapter, and then the D-pad controls stop working. I tried it 4 different ways. Easy - casual, easy - classic, normal - casual, and at normal - classic everything seemed to work ok  

What? That's very strange. Not sure how that could have happened. I'll have to have a look at it later. Chapter 1?

33 minutes ago, Jotari said:

What? That's very strange. Not sure how that could have happened. I'll have to have a look at it later. Chapter 1?

Well, the “prologue” actually. I think it’s called “Harbinger”...

It could be my emulator... I use OpenEmu if that will help you at all, and I heard that some hacks don’t agree with some emulators, but if that’s the case, no reason why the problem should go away on a different difficulty level 🤔

Edited by Capt. Fargus

Once again y'all, thanks for the birthday wishes. Some friends came over, we played Mario Party. Afterwards, my dad took me out to a nearby Italian restaurant, they had brick oven pizza, it's been like 10 years since i've eaten that. Yummy.

CJ88Lbe.jpg

On 7/22/2023 at 6:48 PM, Sooks said:

Wait Rixia, Karla, Fir? I’m noticing a pattern…

You like vaguely Eastern-themed swordgirls? Two-thirds of those characters have bunny outfits in Heroes, for some reason.

How does bankrupting serve your ends, then I won’t be able to afford Xenoblades 2 and 3.

That just means you'll have to get a job to afford all four Pikmin games (and become a productive member of society, I suppose).

and, since this is Cold Steel, they never speak to anyone other than Rean ever again.

But just yesterday Dudley... I mean Machias was giving Wayne advice on hobbies, and this isn't Kingdom Hearts so Wayne probably isn't Rean.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

I am now 23 on July 23rd in the year 2023

Happy birthday!

Though if you were born in 2000, then I guess your age always matches the last two digits of the year.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Belated, much? I guess Falcom still acknowledges VIII is its pseudo-franchise breakout hit/best modern title if they entertain this.

Presumably it was either this or committing to twelve Trails novels. Ys VIII has a good story from what I've heard, so it probably lends itself more to a novelization than the rest of the series.

3 hours ago, Jotari said:

might have went a bit overboard on the difficulty

When modders design difficulty, why is it that this is always the option thats resorted to?

Just now, Lightcosmo said:

When modders design difficulty, why is it that this is always the option thats resorted to?

Something something "original game never felt difficult so let's crank that up for a real challenge" something something

Not that he's of that mindset, but I'm pretty sure that's the one I've seen often.

55 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

CJ88Lbe.jpg

Cerberus is the best CS4 character

You like vaguely Eastern-themed swordgirls?

Apparently

Two-thirds of those characters have bunny outfits in Heroes, for some reason.

Bunny Rixia let’s goooo

That just means you'll have to get a job

have you been watching me?

But just yesterday Dudley... I mean Machias was giving Wayne advice on hobbies, and this isn't Kingdom Hearts so Wayne probably isn't Rean.

Everyone is Rean, that’s the big plot twist at the end.

Wait no I’m spoiling Lightchao again fuck delete delete delete this

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Something something "original game never felt difficult so let's crank that up for a real challenge" something something

Not that he's of that mindset, but I'm pretty sure that's the one I've seen often.

Not saying anyone in particular, but I feel that making something so stressful it stops being enjoyable is pointless. Like, what does it prove stacking everything against the player? Thats easy, thinking and creating REAL challenge is difficult.

I still have FFT 1.3 nightmares when thinking about that. Xd

Like, we get it, the player has a brain vs the poor A.I, but I still feel like "artifical" difficulty isnt the option to go with.