Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

42 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

@BrightBow

I did a funny

And he pulled this off against the weapon triangle too? Damn, that boy Karajan. Truly the master of the arcane.
And they actually get a convo? Wow.

Arielle and Baruke also got a battle convo and a death convo. But those are impossible to get. I did see them once by changing Arielle's position around with cheat engine.

32 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

And he pulled this off against the weapon triangle too? Damn, that boy Karajan. Truly the master of the arcane.

His magicks are superior. He is the most powerful sorcerer ever made. All fear his name. Except children, but he'll get there.

And they actually get a convo? Wow.

Yeah, I actually discovered way back during playtesting. I figured a convo between a Sphirian merc and the leader of the Sphirian merc guild wouldn't be so unlikely and decided to check. Kaga has a knack for this kind of detail.

Arielle and Baruke also got a battle convo and a death convo. But those are impossible to get. I did see them once by changing Arielle's position around with cheat engine.

Yeah, I recall it was discussed back during playtesting. The Dangen dude who communicated with us was kind enough to share it. A shame it can't be accessed normally, because it's quite the revealing talk.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

Screenshot_2023-12-17_133424.png?ex=6591

Well now I have to play Genealogy just to figure out what this is about.

Yeah, haha, no. I think this is more about the original FE4 Thread than the game itself. Long before your time here.

*Randomly finds some end-of-year P***hub statistics*

Spoiler

image.png?id=50809354&width=2400&quality

-"Anime" and "hentai" in the top five. The Japanese culture industry is doing well.😝

Oh yes, Rune Factory 5. I still can't escape that feeling I'm progressing too slowly (80 hours on it and still not done with the story😅) and too fast, somehow. Even so, I'm enjoying it. Did Lucas's third event, will say he is subdued, but a good subdued, with enough of a little twist to make him distinctive.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vestaria_Saga_II_v1.13.7_17_12_2023_17_2

Oh God. It's them. The gayest boys in Vestaria.

"Hesty".

Maybe it's a holdover from they were five and couldn't pronounce each other's names in full, but otherwise, yeah.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hesty".

Maybe it's a holdover from they were five and couldn't pronounce each other's names in full, but otherwise, yeah.

Dude, he gets jealous of Zade because Hesty talks a lot about him. These men are not friends, Kaga can say whatever he likes.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Randomly finds some end-of-year P***hub statistics*

Hide contents

image.png?id=50809354&width=2400&quality

-"Anime" and "hentai" in the top five. The Japanese culture industry is doing well.😝

Spoiler

Curious Straight Friends? +27 sounds like a very big jump there.

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Curious Straight Friends? +27 sounds like a very big jump there.

Not sure why that'd be the case, when it seem both 2022 and 2023 had "Straight Guys" as the most-viewed gay category (followed in both 2023 by: Black, Twink, Group, Daddy).

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, it took me by surprise actually hearing vocals there! XD

-I think they meant the wilderness theme, not the city music. Though indeed the latter is strikingly different.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure why that'd be the case, when it seem both 2022 and 2023 had "Straight Guys" as the most-viewed gay category (followed in both 2023 by: Black, Twink, Group, Daddy).

Maybe it's about the very thing Ruben and company talk about...

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-I think they meant the wilderness theme, not the city music. Though indeed the latter is strikingly different.

No, I was hearing it before reaching the city.

Sudden thought @Armagon, but Tears of the Kingdom recycles the world map of Breath of the Wild right? I haven’t played TotK yet, so I’m asking you- did TotK give you any idea of how they could possibly reuse the five known regions of Mira in an XCX2?😅

-We’d be getting new regions for sure Arctic, Tropics, Another Utterly Alien Landscape Like Sylvalum But Visually Very Different, Something, Something?. I’m just curious if there’s anything you could think of that they could do to zest up the familiar old places.🤔

...And an even more out-of-nowhere Xenosaga OC thought I had, has now made me imagine “What if, instead of these depths or skies I’ve heard TotK has, X2 added a second map in the form of a Not Imaginary Number Domain? Or Not U.M.N.?”.

Wait… XCX MAJOR SPOILERS!

Spoiler

A Not U.M.N.

Spoiler

could be just the answer

Spoiler

to the cliffhanger!😆

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sudden thought @Armagon, but Tears of the Kingdom recycles the world map of Breath of the Wild right? I haven’t played TotK yet, so I’m asking you- did TotK give you any idea of how they could possibly reuse the five known regions of Mira in an XCX2?😅

-We’d be getting new regions for sure Arctic, Tropics, Another Utterly Alien Landscape Like Sylvalum But Visually Very Different, Something, Something?. I’m just curious if there’s anything you could think of that they could do to zest up the familiar old places.🤔

...And an even more out-of-nowhere Xenosaga OC thought I had, has now made me imagine “What if, instead of these depths or skies I’ve heard TotK has, X2 added a second map in the form of a Not Imaginary Number Domain? Or Not U.M.N.?”.

I mean, aren't we told the five regions we visit aren't the entire planet? So there's room. Like, shift the map so only Primordia and maybe Oblivia remain in it, then put more regions in the new space.

Wait.png?ex=6592151a&is=657fa01a&hm=a508

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh yes, Rune Factory 5. I still can't escape that feeling I'm progressing too slowly (80 hours on it and still not done with the story😅) and too fast, somehow. Even so, I'm enjoying it. Did Lucas's third event, will say he is subdued, but a good subdued, with enough of a little twist to make him distinctive.

You are still farther than me because i tried to romance Beatrice frame 1 and i stopped progressing the plot lmao.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hmmmm. Depends. If humanity decided to branch out of NLA and begin building more cities across Mira, i could see some revisitation to previous areas and see how humanity's impact there has manifested itself. Could lead to commentary on how mankind terraforms it's worlds, for better and worse. But the purpose of Mira and Hyrule are vastly different. TotK showed the reconstruction after the apocalypse. Xenoblade X.....just has construction.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yeah i've thought of that myself.

Spoiler

The reason the Mims are still kicking is because the Not UMN is keeping them alive.