Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

GEKsXmYbEAAV1Hq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Xenoblade 3 lore/artbook announced. Releasing April 1st. There's a website where you can send questions to the devs and they may get answered in this.

Also forget everything else, this Noah/Mio artwork has me ascending.

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- @Lightchao42 @Lightcosmo

OH MY GOD THAT'S AWESOME!!! Amazing artwork by the team, as always! 

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Akurasu names the franchise which the un-reused OG units resemble as G-Breaker. The irony is that that appeared in Alpha Dreamcast, the prior 3D SRW.

*Searches G-Breaker, sees a video thumbnail*

hqdefault.jpg

GRWJD9-2024-01-16-11-08-55.png

...I can already see the possible grounds for legal issues.

Aaaaah, okay, now I see it.

Aaaaaaaah... This might explain Endless Frontier? The major background plot point where the king of Formido Heim entered the Einst world, got killed, and was replaced by an Einst body double focused on the whole "tranquility, return to the land of beginnings" thing. (Formido Heim also manufactured additional Cross Gates (by studying Shadow-Mirror tech), perhaps not unlike the Empire's possession of Muge Space travel?.) Was Emperor Muge a little unlike his usual self after the resurrection?

Hmm, trying to recall, no, he doesn't act different. But I think he is glad the Einst revived him, and also that he serves them? I forgot. I can only really read the Story Summary / Walkthrough in Gamefaqs to learn about Impact's story, admittedly.

"The Earth has been destroyed and terraformed by alien ‘draktors,’ and the remaining 0.01% of Earth’s inhabitants – who all live underground in an environment that looks suspiciously like a Japanese suburb – are somehow blissfully unaware that the planet has been overtaken by the invading species. A few select ‘chosen ones,’ however, are aware of the situation, and pilot giant robots called ‘rogues’ to do battle with the extraterrestrials." 

-I'm joking.😜 I copied this from an import review for Megaton Musashi, it sprung into my brain. Reminder that the Wired updated version of this Super-styled beat 'em up will be releasing abroad April 25th, with Get-1, Com & Vol V, and MaZ & Gren included as collab units.

And thank you for the V info!😀

Haha, reminds me a bit of Megazone 23. Since that one is also a "bottle ship" type situation of people not aware they're in a "fake" world. Though in Megazone's case, it's a space colony. I don't remember what was the actual state of Earth in there. Probably not good since, at least in SRW D, when they get transported to the main world (as Megazone actually comes from a different world in there), those aware of the truth are more or less content to stay and not that bothered in going back.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guns: An American Pride

Wanna know the funniest bit? The Good, The Bad and The Ugly isn't even an American film, it's an Italian one that just so happens to star American actors (I say "just so happens" as if it wasn't a deliberate choice).

Edited by Armagon

Hot Pocket War

Spoiler

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-01-16.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-01-49.png

We're not quite done with Gundam yet.

Now I see the face of the guy who I'll have to save shortly.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-05-03.png

Heliopolis? Prepare the lifeboats.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-06-37.png

"NT", wasn't that in the Gundam Phenyx's name? ...NT = NewType, okay, nothing to see here.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-07-12.png

An RX-78 third unit? Wasn't aware of this.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-07-47.png

And so the fight begins. I did a quick check to make absolutely sure I don't have to do anything special in this battle.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-08-01.png

Is he joking, or is he being serious? Hard to say when they don't exactly look like good people.

I did like the post-battle scene where Bernie tries to lie to make his dying commander contented, that was touching.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-09-46.png

I think they're surrounded. Reminder- use Amuro, if you have a hateboner for the guy, don't play GC.

-The heroes (no White Base) arrives on turn 3 to the northeast, but really, this was mostly an Amuro solo. The big starting square is delicious HP/EN Regen & Damage Reduction/+Evade terrain.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-09-04.png

I'm returning this to the factory, they forgot to paint my model RX-78, I want a refund!

A semi novel-exclusive, a good one.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-09-30.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-09-20.png

The stats are slightly deceiving. The third RX-78 has one upgrade in every stat, including weapons. It still has stats a teeny bit higher than the 78-2 even so, and +1 Movement. Most notably its Hyper Hammer costs 0 EN instead of 20, could be a serious help if Amuro is off soloing stuff and 240 EN at max isn't enough. 

I checked, the G-3 can't jump on a G-Fighter, so no flight, S Air/Space, and abuse of someone else's SP for Focus if Amuro stays in the G-3 instead of returning to the G-2. It's a side-grade for Amuro really.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-11-40.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-11-50.png

Basically identical stats to the G-3, and like it has 1 free upgrade in every stat bar. Alex Assault matches the Full Burst of the Ez8, but no long-range cannon nor S Land.

Amuro's 19 Evade lead (factoring in the Evade Bonus) plus level 4 Newtype meant that despite the same Mobility, Amuro was significantly dodger than Chris.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-10-06.png

Yet, like Amuro, she has Sniper. Only the second pilot to do so, mediums or even smalls she is capable of dismembering, unlike almost everyone else right now. I wonder if that will come in handy.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-10-48.png

I mean she probably cried sometime later about what happened to the nice boy she knew that never came back. But short term? Is it a bad thing she never knew what she did?

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-17-24.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-09-48-00.png

More speed, less operational time. Good idea for a special forces unit sent to do a quick hit/capture.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-09-23.png

-Did you sleep-fight Amuro? That's not what happened.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-11-21.png

Hello again. Thank goodness Shinobu was around to keep Akimi from being taken away.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-20-07.png

The use of the name "Solomon" made me do a double-check. That it later got reused for Stardust Memory left me confused.☢️

But that spinoff isn't in GC, so it's off to conclude another almost as soon as it began.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-26-08.png

The first two turns were just Chris and Bernie, but there had to be mooks to grind, so they spawned on turn 3. By that point, Chris had already Snipered both the head and legs, leaving her to Alex Assault the arms in one shot.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-36-41.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-36-44.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-37-09.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-37-14.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-37-18.png

😏

Use of GC's exclusive mechanic for this secret was neat, and easy.

Chris then retreated with Bernie and left Amuro to solo the east, Akimi the south, and everyone else cleared the west.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-33-59.png

First Melee Ace. Also reached Kill Ace by the end of this fight, the third to do so. Watta unceremoniously reached Kill Ace during the prior battle, but without Iron Wall aka Guard, he isn't very useful for soloing stuff. Shinobu because Instinct good is like four kills from Ace, and Kento is at 40 with Defense Ace newly acquired.

GRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-54-15.pngGRWJD9-2024-01-19-10-54-22.png

Bernie hasn't joined just yet, but yup, he's spared.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket was a two-mission storyline here, despite it's male protag's comrades quietly showing up slightly sooner. Even so, I got enough of a sense of the short story that reading the bios, I think I can have some truer, felt understanding of it? I liked it.

I stopped after this so I could do Solomon in one sitting.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Haha, reminds me a bit of Megazone 23. Since that one is also a "bottle ship" type situation of people not aware they're in a "fake" world. Though in Megazone's case, it's a space colony. I don't remember what was the actual state of Earth in there. Probably not good since, at least in SRW D, when they get transported to the main world (as Megazone actually comes from a different world in there), those aware of the truth are more or less content to stay and not that bothered in going back.

...My first instance of the trope might have actually been mecha.:

Spoiler

Custom-Robo-Outside-World.jpg

Not exactly the kind of place you'd want to return to.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Man

On the one hand, voting Ivy would help stick it to the Three Houses fanbase.

On the other hand, she would look insanely ugly among my other choices. She would just not fit in.

What to do, what to do... I have to decide by tomorrow. This truly is an important event in my life.

I heard that there is a separate event if you complete all the bounties but have Gram and Perseid completely repaired. Then you get an Morachian Warhorse instead.
I would not have expected that they accounted for that possibility. I mean, imagine spending repair stone uses on the Perseid.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

On the one hand, voting Ivy would help stick it to the Three Houses fanbase.

Join the Engage sweep. I really want for Engage to get the Top 4 and hence moved on to voting for the most popular Engage characters

If you don't want Ivy, go for MAlear or Diamant, they along wiht FAlear, Ivy and Yunaka were the Top 5 from Engage

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Join the Engage sweep. I really want for Engage to get the Top 4 and hence moved on to voting for the most popular Engage characters

If you don't want Ivy, go for MAlear or Diamant, they along wiht FAlear, Ivy and Yunaka were the Top 5 from Engage

I prefer Femlear and I'd rather not encourage Diamant's hijacking of Ivy's arc in the manga. I also couldn't care less for Yunaka so I'd probably just go Ivy if I were to help out.

I only have one vote anyway. My last vote is the most important of them all and cannot be replaced. It's a very high stakes game at the bottom of the barrel.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I only have one vote anyway. My last vote is the most important of them all and cannot be replaced. It's a very high stakes game at the bottom of the barrel.

bro is playing FE's version of the premier league xD

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What to do, what to do... I have to decide by tomorrow. This truly is an important event in my life.

Be like me and not vote!

13 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yes, this is called the next level of sleazy.

In a few years this will be considered normal.

11 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Be like me and not vote!

No, that doesn't help anyone. I must vote.

3 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

isn't it tomorrow?

It's tomorrow already in Japan.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ahahahaha

He can

He just did it

Ahahaha fml

But.....but he doesn't even have the skill this time.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It's tomorrow already in Japan

damn Japanese and their Phonewaves

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But.....but he doesn't even have the skill this time.

Yh, seems like the creator of the RR wanted to have the same experience on the map, even if Ike & Lucina already change quite alot....

I am playing Cat & mouse to try and seperate them but they seem intent on following each other xD

JpoEcRU.jpg

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maybe Shrimpy just forgot to check his beard's skillset.

Beards halve incoming damage seems like a cool troll skill in romhacks

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Of course, just when I finally find a new game I wanna play, five different things start happening at once and I won't be able to start playing until tomorrow night.

Oh, well.

23 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

yeah

I am more afraid of ch.19, especially because....

O7EYNWw.png

Why

The

fuck

Can

he

use

STAVES?????

A magic paladin? 🤔

Can he use bows too?

13 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guns: An American Pride.