• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah music, that language that doesn't need 5 years of studies to learn and yet have only the most remote of fluency:

I never finished that game. I wish I had tbh.

When I installed homebrew on my 3DS, I ended up scrubbing the original microSD card, so I lost my 60 something hours of progress on the game.

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I’m always surprised when someone says this. It’s just so weird to me that someone can never had played pokemon in their childhood considering how massive the franchise is. Not throwing shade or anything but it’s just odd to me is all

Eh, I'm not that big of a gamer-I've played Mariokart wii, Mariokart 8, five zelda games, a lot of FEs and Berwick saga, as well as a few really bad, low-bdget games that are hilarious. I'm more of an outdoorsy type.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Fixed it for ya!

Oh yeah, I love the Skyloft theme. Too bad there weren't too many other really memorable themes like it, for me at least.

Here's another one I love, which I discovered thanks to Draggy's recommendation.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Too bad there weren't too many other really memorable themes like it, for me at least.

Meanwhile, I over here have basically the whole soundtrack memorized. and that's only a small exaggeration

To the shock of absolutely no one, my favorite OST is Skyward Sword. That said, I get why people wouldn't like it that much.

Okay actually I can't get why people wouldn't like it but I can pretend.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I never finished that game. I wish I had tbh.

I beat it once, long ago. When it released, in fact! Luigi gets character development in that game. Not even kidding. It's absolutely hilarious.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Updated version of this one:

Yup yup. They are quite old but i do return to them every once in a while

i also like the original more

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

[Rages]

WHY AMI SO BAD AT MATH?!

How do you play Fire emblem then?

It super does, considering how much random skills are a thing.
Like having to do the match of how much damage you are allowed to deal to the enemy Sorcerer before he vengeances you into next week. To say nothing about all the stat buffs and debuffs in Fates.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

FE doesn't really require much math either, given the combat forecast being a thing.

If you want to plan well, you need to calculate everything before you even see the combat menu

atleast that's how i play FE. The harder ones anyway. Easier ones is just sending someone to 20 v 1

again, on easier games it doesn't really matter, on harder ones (Conquest, RD, New Mystery, Berwick and only for me 3H) you should really calculate everything while on battle preps

Edited by Shrimperor