Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Tutturu!

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

But I won't fault Benice for not liking it, because I too have that one Fire Emblem game that just absolutely drives me up the wall whenever I think about it, so it's not like I don't get where he's coming from.

everyone has atleast on of those XD

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

If i was here for the convos about support i would've driven home once again how the support system that the worst FE game of all time introduced sucks ass.

Only PoR and 3H did supports fine, and even then i still find the system meh. Atleast 3H supports were great though

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

FE9 was a fine game. It had a decent gameplay and a great story. Ashnard is my favorite villain in the series. The only thing FE9 beats to FE10 is Ike.

Anyways happy weekend!

FE9 is a very solid game. The game that got me into Fire Emblem was FE7. 

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And I'm sitting here, being hyped about playing a game with the changes you suggested for the support system before being implemented.
Because those were frickin' amazing!

Yeah...

i doubt i can ever implement anything like that xD

I even failed to seperate magic avoid and physical avoid xD

I’d say the only aspect that FE9 really has over FE10 in my mind is the story. I feel like FE9’s story is better paced and better thought out overall. RD’s story is by no means bad, or even average. It’s just a bit too ambitious for its own good sometimes, imo.

Oh, and good morning. *waves*

Edited by twilitfalchion

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Being too ambitious is better than playing it safe imo. It's one of the reasons why i love RD and 3H so much, and kinda like FE4 despite complaining about it loudly.

Wait, but isn't the story overly ambitious in 3H? Having four routes seems like a big reason the story is... meh. 

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, but isn't the story overly ambitious in 3H? Having four routes seems like a big reason the story is... meh. 

I consider 3H to have the best Story and Characters by faaaaaaaaaar series wide. Only RD comes a bit close, and it has the whole blood pact thing.

FFS thanks to a discussion yesterday i want to play some classic Trails again.....

Well, time to replay some of the cool Bosses in Sky 3rd or Crossbell, i guess... since Ao is the last Trails game and all

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

FFS thanks to a discussion yesterday i want to play some classic Trails again.....

Well, time to replay some of the cool Bosses in Sky 3rd or Crossbell, i guess... since Ao is the last Trails game and all

Shrimpy replaying games?
... My god, 2020 is weird. xD
Just joking around a bit.

Also

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

since Ao is the last Trails game and all

Nice. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Just joking around a bit.

xD

Well, i did replay conquest, and i do replay parts of games in enjoyed. Rarely full games, but certain parts or levels i keep coming back too

Like 3H Ch7 and 12. 

Sky SC final dungeon (replayed it so many times with all different party combinations possible. On Nightmare. Was hell sometimes without a guarder)

Certain Sky3rd/Zero/Ao Boss fights

Etc.

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

xD

Well, i did replay conquest, and i do replay parts of games in enjoyed. Rarely full games, but certain parts or levels i keep coming back too

Like 3H Ch7 and 12. 

Sky SC final dungeon (replayed it so many times with all different party combinations possible. On Nightmare. Was hell sometimes without a guarder)

Certain Sky3rd/Zero/Ao Boss fights

Etc.

I see, I see! ^^

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

tfw you were supposed to visit grandpa in the hospital, but the doctor calls and tells you not to come, because... ???
*sigh*

Dunno how it is over there, but in the hospital near me visits are generally not allowed due Corona.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Dunno how it is over there, but in the hospital near me visits are generally not allowed due Corona.

I was wondering about that myself, but yesterday, they said it was okay to visit.
Probably didn't get the memo or something.

Edited by DragonFlames

For as much as I love RD, I'd have to say I love 3H's cast the most out of all of them. To the point that I genuinely cared about what ending each student got (especially in the case of certain students).

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

tfw you were supposed to visit grandpa in the hospital, but the doctor calls and tells you not to come, because... ???
*sigh*

Sorry to hear that. But yeah, I think it's because of covid, unfortunately.

double ninja'd xD

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Sorry to hear that. But yeah, I think it's because of covid, unfortunately.

They didn't say anything, but I think this is the most likely reason, yeah.
Still, it's weird. Yesterday, they said it was okay.