Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup

I played CF first, then SS, then AM and finished it with the best, VW.

The best??

Oh no.

My order was AM -> VW -> CF -> SS, and I think that order is great!

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

No DLC. xD

Oh right!

Well it’s the only class that benefits dark magic that females have access to...

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
Yeah, I was thinking of it as a couple's run.

I first played AM. Haven't played any of the others yet. xD

Sooks silently planning a Sylvain and Ingrid run

You should play one of the others!

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Its story has a pretty solid base, actually. The one dimensional characters just kill it.

Must agree to disagree.

I don’t think destroying an entire nation to prove that the king of the conquering nation is evil/a monster is a good base, I don’t think let’s demolish the evil empire with literally no plot points in between is a good base, and I certainly don’t think it was actually an evil dragon and his evil soldiers from the third kingdom the whole time and you have to pay 20 dollars to learn that is a good base.

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 176.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

#TeamJill.

Although i like Mia mainly because i like perky characters, and i like Sword girls xD

---------------

DAOPtfS.jpg

On the left you can see Turn Order

MC is like  15th on the list XD

Every dot of the map is a ''squad'', like you see here

0Jy8ip0.jpg

This is my Mage girl about fry some Ballista with her Thunder, but the cast time is 13....

Out of all Langrisser i tried, this one actually has my fav. Turn system, since you only control ~5 units or so at once, and not 28

Edited by Shrimperor

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
I wanted to keep my marriage options open in AM. 

😉

Wait who did you end up S supporting?

Since you always lament about not having a harem option.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t think destroying an entire nation to prove that the king of the conquering nation is evil/a monster is a good base, I don’t think let’s demolish the evil empire with literally no plot points in between is a good base, and I certainly don’t think it was actually an evil dragon and his evil soldiers from the third kingdom the whole time and you have to pay 20 dollars to learn that is a good base.

I was referring to the whole conflict between the four siblings on each side. It's a good idea, just poorly done since they couldn't write... right. 

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The best??

Yes!

Claude is my boy

Literally a character i really really relate to.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Sooks silently planning a Sylvain and Ingrid run

Sylvain x Mercedes OTP fite me

Especially since it's like one of the few supports Sylvain doesn't go full womanizer on

Just now, Sooks said:

Wait who did you end up S supporting?

Since you always lament about not having a harem option.

My first AM run was Marianne.

This one I was thinking Lysithea, but....then I see Marianne's supports, and pretty much every one of her character interactions....

A man is weak. xD

Just now, lightcosmo said:

I was referring to the whole conflict between the four siblings on each side. It's a good idea, just poorly done since they couldn't write... right. 

Oh.

Then I agree you with you.

I actually think the writing in the first 6 chapters isn’t that bad.

Or Conquest’s second chapter.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Sylvain x Mercedes OTP fite me

Especially since it's like one of the few supports Sylvain doesn't go full womanizer on

B-but childhood friends Shrimpy!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes!

Claude is my boy

Literally a character i really really relate to.

I didn’t know you were perfect and a god among us

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

B-but childhood friends Shrimpy!

Ingrid and Sylvain are better as friends. Their banter is gold xD

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I didn’t know you were perfect and a god among us

I think i share every sinble one of Claude's Ideals. I think

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Ingrid and Sylvain are better as friends. Their banter is gold xD

Mercedes x Constance.

What do you mean pairings that actually get married?

Tbf, I haven't played VW, but Claude always felt like he didn't have as much of a place as a proper lord like Dimitri and Edelgard did. It felt like it was their conflict and Claude was just a side character. Again, I haven't played VW, so I can't speak completely about his character, but that's just how it felt to me.

I guess Fire Emblem: Two Houses wouldn't have rolled off the tongue so nicely, eh? xD

When it comes to favorite routes, mine is Azure Moon, because I like the Blue Lions as characters overall the most (Sylvain notwithstanding), but Verdant Wind has the best endgame in the series for me, and I liked the story in that one the most. Me being lukewarm or disliking half of the Golden Deer house kinda kills it for me, though, ngl. xD

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Tbf, I haven't played VW, but Claude always felt like he didn't have as much of a place as a proper lord like Dimitri and Edelgard did. It felt like it was their conflict and Claude was just a side character. Again, I haven't played VW, so I can't speak completely about his character, but that's just how it felt to me.

I guess Fire Emblem: Two Houses wouldn't have rolled off the tongue so nicely, eh? xD

The Leicester Alliance is a stand-in for Wu, also the third wheel among the three main protagonists in Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

FITE ME

Claude best boi xD

TBF his route is less about conflict and more about the truth, but 3H wouldn't have worked without him

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

When it comes to favorite routes, mine is Azure Moon, because I like the Blue Lions as characters overall the most (Sylvain notwithstanding), but Verdant Wind has the best endgame in the series for me, and I liked the story in that one the most. Me being lukewarm or disliking half of the Golden Deer house kinda kills it for me, though, ngl. xD

I kinda agree with this actually.

Well, i don't like AM as much (it's my least fav. route actually. Still love it though), but Blue Lions class were my fav. Characters (except Dimitri and Dududu)

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I kinda agree with this actually.

Well, i don't like AM as much (it's my least fav. route actually. Still love it though), but Blue Lions class were my fav. Characters (except Dimitri and Dududu)

High five!
From a gameplay perspective, AM is also my least favorite route, just because of how jarring the siege weapon spam was. Not too fond of that. xD

Although I will say, my least favorite final map in the game is Silver Snow.
That one does have the best music, though. A Funeral of Flowers is 👌

Edited by DragonFlames

There are so many good pairings in Three Houses, like so many, that it’s hard to name any other pairings I ship. Like I think Linhardt is fantastic with literally every female he can support with, minus Flayn.

Just now, Sooks said:

There are so many good pairings in Three Houses, like so many, that it’s hard to name any other pairings I ship. Like I think Linhardt is fantastic with literally every female he can support with, minus Flayn.

And Lysithea.
That guy is a creep.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, definitely. Claude, Hilda, Lysithea, and Marianne are all great/good or amazing in Marianne's case but I'm totally not biased. xD

But the rest are either unlikable (Leonie and Lorenz), one-note (Raphael), or forgettable (Ignatz who?).

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And Lysithea.
That guy is a creep.

Linhardt: "Aha, Lysithea. It's wrong to tease, yet I can hardly help myself... I know a secret. Your secret in fact..."

Me:

498068140354437120.png?v=1

-------

And Dimitri and Dedue are best boys.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

From a gameplay perspective, AM is also my least favorite route, just because of how jarring the siege weapon spam was. Not too fond of that. xD

For me it was my least fav. gameplay wise because it's also the only route i roflstomped my way through since my units were really op xD

Other routes, wether on Hard or Maddening, i consider to be on the harder side of Fire Emblem, actually (but i know i am in the minority here xD)

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Although I will say, my least favorite final map in the game is Silver Snow.

Did someone say

MIRACLE?

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And Lysithea.
That guy is a creep.

Definetly.

Like, i grew to like him eventually. But i hated most of his pairings

Especially Lys and Flayn

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The Leicester Alliance is a stand-in for Wu, also the third wheel among the three main protagonists in Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Oh neat. I've heard that over and over about how 3H was based on that story.