The Best Video Game Competition: Winners: Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Don't know if I'm too late, too busy to count. Instead of suggesting my favorite Fire Emblem games, I'll show more breadth.

Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue

Civilization 4: Beyond the Sword

Technically you're too late.

If I remove one of my nominations, it would be 34 at this point.

Since @Acacia Sgt could nominate one game at this point because 31 games were already nominated I could offer a fair solution:

I remove my nomination for Smash Bros Brawl and Acacia removes one of his votes since only one game could be nominated anyways at this point, so @AnonymousSpeed could nominate one game at least.

Anyways nominations are closed!

Will fix the list later.

Edited by Julian Teehee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

I remove my nomination for Smash Bros Brawl and Acacia removes one of his votes since only one game could be nominated anyways at this point, so @AnonymousSpeed could nominate one game at least.

Nah, Brawl is good. I'll sit this one out.

Sheesh, one can't go and Reconquista in peace without missing an appointment.

Nah, it's okay, I was going to choose CT anyway.

Also, did I really suggest the only game before the year 2000 here...? Someone correct me if wrong.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Bracket

Spoiler

Zm7wSWS.png?1
zH9jQnI.png?1

If it's possible to share the bracket without taking screenshots, I'd love to get a hint.

Due to lack on space some titles with various titles can't be identified.

You have to pick the number and match it with the number of the game list in the OP.

I hope I find a solution to fix it soon.

1 minute ago, Julian Teehee said:

Due to lack on space some titles with various titles can't be identified.

Perhaps abbreviate them? I mean, if someone's voting for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, they'd probably know what Skyward Sword was referring to. That, or changing the franchise name to an arcronym-AC for animal crossing, for example, or RF for rune factory.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Perhaps abbreviate them? I mean, if someone's voting for Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, they'd probably know what Skyward Sword was referring to. That, or changing the franchise name to an arcronym-AC for animal crossing, for example, or RF for rune factory.

I'm not sure if I can do this after starting the bracket.

I leave it for now and wait till the guys who actually have done this before give me a reply.

Polls are up.

Sorry about not being much help!

YO GUYS BERWICK IS WINNING IMAGINE THAT

Anyways, No opinion on the rest since I haven't played them and I don't think it's fair to vote Three Houses just because I dislike Path of Radiance.

Edited by Benice

I don't want to edit things on my own without knowing the consequences.

Creating the bracket has been already quite effortful and I don't want to screw it up again.

I guess I'd like Berwick Saga and Age of Mythology (similar to Age of Empires, right?), but unfortunately haven't played them (yet).

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

I wish i could help there Julian, but i usually just abbreviate in the bracket from the start....

Oh, I see.

I didn't know the long text could become an issue.

At least I know for next time (if I ever will make something like this again).

Afterwards you are always smarter.

i'm seriously starting to think i'm not supposed to follow this kind of topics, they really makes me question about other people's preferences and what i must have done wrong in my life that made me think differently

PS: i voted for TitS: SC, FE: Echoes, Ookami and BotW (although this hurt me almost physically, but i recognize BotW is a better game overall)

Edited by Yexin

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

i'm seriously starting to think i'm not supposed to follow this kind of topics, they really makes me question about other people's preferences and what i must have done wrong in my life that made me think differently

Hey, at least PoR's gonna curbstomp my two favorite games if they match up!

1 hour ago, Yexin said:

I haven't even entered my favorite games into this competition, because I know they'd get curbstomped. XD
Then again, I didn't nominate anything, because nominating anything that isn't one of my favorites would've felt odd.