Remixed Legendary Heroes: New Skills Speculation!

Diovani Bressan

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Mulagir was pretty bad, but most exclusive bows released before Persecution Bow are all pretty bad.

That's not really an excuse for any weapon to be that bad. Mulagir's refine was released after Cunning Bow, and it's still worse than Cunning Bow on a unit whose offensive stats are worse than Claude's. Mulagir's refine was also released after Lunar Arc.

Not only are Mulagir's stat boosts (+4/4/4/4) strictly worse than Cunning Bow's stat boosts (+5/5/5/5), but they're also harder to activate due to requiring an out-of-combat Spd comparison, and Lyn only has 41 visible Spd with an Asset and her weapon equipped.

Furthermore, Lyn's best option for boosting her visible Spd is Life and Death, which completely guts her bulk since Sacae's Blessing doesn't block counterattacks from dragons, beasts, and ranged units, not to mention the Life and Death Sacred Seal didn't exist yet when she was released.

4 hours ago, XRay said:

For dual phase purposes, I guess Cunning Bow and Mulagir are okay, but I would not say they are good either.

Mulagir is not great on enemy phase. Dull Ranged is nice, but 35/26/36 bulk with Fury 4 and Mulagir's effect active (45 visible Spd, 49 Spd in combat) is not exactly awe-inspiring.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

We still get duds like Spy-Song Bow nowadays, but that is relatively rare.

Spy-Song Bow is a better example of a decent dual-phase weapon. Nina's offensive stats (32/37) are almost identical to Claude's (33/37), and Spy-Song Bow gives a much larger stat boost (+13/6/6/6 against most things) on top of Nina's decent 31 base Res. Activating Spy-Song Bow's effect is trivial on enemy phase and not particularly difficult on player phase, as any support pair that starts the turn adjacent to her will be in range regardless of where she moves (excluding teleportation). Nina also gets 5 more Dragonflowers than Claude.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's not really an excuse for any weapon to be that bad. Mulagir's refine was released after Cunning Bow, and it's still worse than Cunning Bow on a unit whose offensive stats are worse than Claude's. Mulagir's refine was also released after Lunar Arc.

Not only are Mulagir's stat boosts (+4/4/4/4) strictly worse than Cunning Bow's stat boosts (+5/5/5/5), but they're also harder to activate due to requiring an out-of-combat Spd comparison, and Lyn only has 41 visible Spd with an Asset and her weapon equipped.

Furthermore, Lyn's best option for boosting her visible Spd is Life and Death, which completely guts her bulk since Sacae's Blessing doesn't block counterattacks from dragons, beasts, and ranged units, not to mention the Life and Death Sacred Seal didn't exist yet when she was released.

Mulagir is not great on enemy phase. Dull Ranged is nice, but 35/26/36 bulk with Fury 4 and Mulagir's effect active (45 visible Spd, 49 Spd in combat) is not exactly awe-inspiring.

Spy-Song Bow is a better example of a decent dual-phase weapon. Nina's offensive stats (32/37) are almost identical to Claude's (33/37), and Spy-Song Bow gives a much larger stat boost (+13/6/6/6 against most things) on top of Nina's decent 31 base Res. Activating Spy-Song Bow's effect is trivial on enemy phase and not particularly difficult on player phase, as any support pair that starts the turn adjacent to her will be in range regardless of where she moves (excluding teleportation). Nina also gets 5 more Dragonflowers than Claude.

I am not sure how feasible it is to utilize positioning based support pairing on a player phase team. As an enemy phase bow, Spy Song is fine, but player phase is questionable in my opinion due to Dancers/Singers being potentially all over the place depending on the map. For dual phase it feels like she is really only viable when she has a Save tank ally nearby to handle melee enemies.

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

As an enemy phase bow, Spy Song is fine, but player phase is questionable in my opinion due to Dancers/Singers being potentially all over the place depending on the map.

Dancers are for chumps.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dancers are for chumps.

Dancers/Singers still involve a little bit of thinking. Save tanks are pretty brain dead.

First, I don't know why you continue to insist on explaining how some refines are bad. Since I've never disagreed on them being bad, it adds nothing to the discussion.

14 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It makes enough sense for refines like these to intentionally exist; however, refine quality is not a binary measure of "good" and "bad". There are refines that are so bad (my belief is that only Mulagir and Berserk Armads fall in this category) that there is no way for a quota on "good" refines to explain why they are so much worse than other contemporary "bad" refines. Even if they were planned to be "bad" refines, there is no reason to have intentionally made them as bad as they were, unless you're also suggesting that they have some additional quota on "godawful" refines to make that's something like 1 "godawful" refine every year or two.

So what? I already stated that I'm not pretending every refine is up to the quality they meant for it to be. There are too many for that. But this whole mess started with you saying:

19 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

They've shown time and time again that they have no idea how to properly make old units relevant again and that their process is more like throwing shit at the wall and seeing if it sticks.

And by now I'm not sure if you even agree with this anymore. You say in the first quote that Mulagir and Berserk Armads are the only refines that are so bad, and if that's the case, how do you suppose they just have "no idea" about anything? Clearly they do if they've only really screwed up a couple times.

When you quoted me you ignored the most important part of my post (the first sentence) and just attacked minutia, so if I'm coming off as annoyed now, that's why.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

First, I don't know why you continue to insist on explaining how some refines are bad. Since I've never disagreed on them being bad, it adds nothing to the discussion.

I explained why they are bad in order to illustrate the flaws in their design and why those flaws demonstrate a lack of awareness. While this may not directly refute your point, it does support mine, so it still adds to the discussion.

And by now I'm not sure if you even agree with this anymore. You say in the first quote that Mulagir and Berserk Armads are the only refines that are so bad, and if that's the case, how do you suppose they just have "no idea" about anything? Clearly they do if they've only really screwed up a couple times.

I still agree with my original statement.

Mulagir and Berserk Armads are the only examples that are bad enough to definitively say that they were intended to be better than they ended up being, but that doesn't mean that there were not other weapons that came out worse than intended, but just weren't so bad as to be obvious.

These are mere speculation due to the lack of obviousness, but it feels like it took them until the release of Gloom Breath to realize that units actually need to be able to inflict penalties before they engage in combat if they have effects that exploit opponents' penalties (see Runeaxe, Saizo's Star, and Spy's Dagger for failures to do so), and then it took them until Grima's Truth to realize that Threaten is absolute garbage at inflicting penalties.

Rowdy Sword was clearly designed with Luke's default Panic Ploy in mind, but ignores the fact that Luke's HP isn't high enough to reliably land Panic Ploy on the bulkier units where he would benefit most from the effect, resulting in needing to run Dull Close in practice.

If we leave the realm of refines for a moment and go to character default sets, Brave Celica was literally dead on arrival despite being a CYL first-place winner due to the terrible execution of her default set preventing Double Lion from activating more than once without dedicated healing support due to Double Lion taking up the same skill slot as Renewal (and the Renewal Sacred Seal wouldn't be released until 9 months later). In contrast, Alm's Falchion refine, which was released 6 months earlier, did not have this problem due to Renewal being built into the weapon. This wouldn't be fixed until Celica finally got a refine.

Brave Alm suffered a similar fate the year afterward with Scendscale eating up his A slot, which could have been better used on a skill that boosts both Atk and Spd, especially since Atk/Spd Solo and Swift Sparrow 3 had already been released.

Their design decisions are just too hit-or-miss for me to come to the conclusion that they actually know what they're doing. While they've certainly improved at designing new units with coherent skill sets (though it is arguably harder to fail when throwing the entire kitchen sink at the problem or tacking on a Sweep), their inconsistency with refines (and the so far small sample size of remixes) still leaves me less than impressed.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Okay, dude.

I think the far higher amount of refines and base kits that are clearly as strong or weak as intended proves that they know what they're doing. A few duds doesn't change that. If you disagree, well, be my guest. That's it for me.

• 2 weeks later...

The next one has Lyn and Grima. Lyn I don't know/don't think she can be saved in any way without pretty much a rework from the beggining. 

Grima will get Dragon's Ire 100%. Expiration will also receive a refine I believe benefiting both Grimas. Something like stats, faster specials/guard. Personally I would like a Save effect into the weapon. It would be a bit weird with Male one being an armor but it would be nice nonetheless. Other options would be some damage reduction. The skill upgrade will have some of the mentioned effects. Extra stats will be needed to make her compete. I am really hoping she is a ryoma situation where she completely explodes in performance. 

Personally I am really excited for Eirika. I have her at +5 +Atk and she has been gathering dust for a while. I expect any offensive 2021 A slot and the effective damage will be more easy to use. Adding it to her attacks or something similar will be nice as it will allow her to run Galeforce. Dimitri already has such an effect so it's not something unheard, also Canto must be there as well.

Also "looking forward" to Azura. I expect a T4 duel and Gray waves giving armors and even Cavs extra movement. 

36 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Grima will get Dragon's Ire 100%. Expiration will also receive a refine I believe benefiting both Grimas. Something like stats, faster specials/guard. Personally I would like a Save effect into the weapon. It would be a bit weird with Male one being an armor but it would be nice nonetheless. Other options would be some damage reduction. The skill upgrade will have some of the mentioned effects. Extra stats will be needed to make her compete. I am really hoping she is a ryoma situation where she completely explodes in performance. 

Having both damage reduction and Save on the weapon would definitely be nice! I think it is better to put Guard on the A slot since Stances exist. Robin: Fell Reincarnation can then just run the other Save and be a unique full Save tank.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

The next one has Lyn and Grima. Lyn I don't know/don't think she can be saved in any way without pretty much a rework from the beggining. 

Personally I am really excited for Eirika. I have her at +5 +Atk and she has been gathering dust for a while. I expect any offensive 2021 A slot and the effective damage will be more easy to use. Adding it to her attacks or something similar will be nice as it will allow her to run Galeforce. Dimitri already has such an effect so it's not something unheard, also Canto must be there as well.

Also "looking forward" to Azura. I expect a T4 duel and Gray waves giving armors and even Cavs extra movement. 

I wasn't expecting Legendary Ryoma to go anywhere, but he sure did. If they want to fix Lyn, they can.

Since Azura is scheduled to return in March, I believe it will be in March's Remix banner. I also expect that, after September's Mythic Banner, Hríd will return in March and will join Azura in the banner.

So, for the Remix Banners, I expect:

• July: Grima and Lyn;
  • September: Ephraim and Hector;
  • November: Marth and Tiki;
  • January: Lucina and Eirika;
  • March: Hríd and Azura.

Then maybe in May 2022 we could have the remix treatment for the first two Mythic Heroes: Eir and Duma?

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Since Azura is scheduled to return in March, I believe it will be in March's Remix banner. I also expect that, after September's Mythic Banner, Hríd will return in March and will join Azura in the banner.

So, for the Remix Banners, I expect:

• July: Grima and Lyn;
  • September: Ephraim and Hector;
  • November: Marth and Tiki;
  • January: Lucina and Eirika;
  • March: Hríd and Azura.

Then maybe in May 2022 we could have the remix treatment for the first two Mythic Heroes: Eir and Duma?

Eir and Duma share a color, so I'm guessing that's not quite how it'll play out.

• 1 month later...

They announced the remixed effects in the announcement this time. Nice.

Laws of Sacae II gives +6 to all stats with a Blow-or-Unity condition and, if the opponent is a melee-range unit and Lyn's Spd is 5 higher than the opponent's, the opponent cannot counterattack.

Lyn gets Joint Drive Spd as her new skill, as expected.

Dragonskin II gives +6 to all stats and Dull, both with a Stance condition or if the opponent's HP is 75% or higher.

Grima gets Spd/Res Rein as her new skill. Not as good as Dragon's Ire, but oh well.

Thoughts:

Laws of Sacae II: A good start, but I'll have to wait for Swift Mulagir's refine before I can really make a judgment. The stat deficit between Lyn and modern infantry bow units is still too high, considering Laws of Sacae II only closes the 20-point gap by a mere 6 points (compared to Ideal).

The condition on her Sweep effect is rather unimpressive, though, considering both Shamir and Eleonora have way easier conditions, higher base Spd, and access to A skills that grant more Spd.

Dragonskin II: I'll have to see Expiration's refine before I make a final decision here, too, though it looks pretty good to begin with. She only has a 10-point stat deficit compared to modern (non-trainee) melee fliers, so the 6-point gain is much more appreciable here (compared to Catch). As long as she get an even half-decent weapon refine, I think it'll work out.

The nice part of Dragonskin II is the fact that it works on both phases, which makes use of her decent Spd stat. Hopefully, Expiration will also grant more Spd (even if male Grima doesn't need it) and gets a top-tier refine, given that neither of its users are freebies.

Grima has 31 Res with Dragonskin II, which is actually pretty decent for Dragon Wall when you consider Spd/Res Rein bringing that up to an effective 35 Res and a potential +5 Res from Expiration bringing that up to 40 Res before merges. And Dull prevents opponents' bonuses from mitigating her advantage.

Expiration had better give all stats or I will be very disappointed.

Edited by Ice Dragon

At first I thought the +5 condition for blocking counters on Laws of Sacae II was really dumb, but thinking about it more, it's probably justifiable. The issue is that I - and I think a lot of other people - were comparing it to the wrong things. Yes, other characters have weapons with more lenient condition for blocking counters, but those are weapons. This is an A slot skill. It compares very favorably to Swift Sparrow 3, Atk/Spd Solo 4, and Atk/Spd Push 4, for example, barely losing in stats but having multiple other advantages. She's not going to block counters from the fastest units but she still has enough speed to easily meet the check on a lot of other threatening units. She can run it alongside NFU, Spendthrift, Springy Bow, or what have you.

Also, Swift Mulagir could get refined sometime this year and will be free to stack other effects. 

And a re-analysis of just how far Lyn is behind and how good Swift Mulagir needs to be in order to compete:

• Lyn is currently behind Shinon by 15 points of base stats after Dragonflowers.
  • Laws of Sacae II has a 6-point advantage over Atk/Spd Ideal 4 (24 points to 18 points), but with a dual-phase stat distribution instead of a player-phase stat distribution. Plus a painfully conditional Sweep.
  • Swift Mulagir is 2 points of stats plus the Slaying effect plus Close Counter behind Double Bow.

In order to match Shinon, the refine for Swift Mulagir needs to give her 11 more points of stats over what the weapon already has and something equivalent to the Slaying effect and Close Counter. I won't count Sweep towards her unless they actually give her enough Spd to use it properly.

I think they should switch the base effect to Slaying Effect, +3 Res, and +5 Atk/Spd with a Blow-or-Unity condition and have the refine effect be +4 to all stats plus Dodge. At the minimum.

At first I thought the +5 condition for blocking counters on Laws of Sacae II was really dumb, but thinking about it more, it's probably justifiable. The issue is that I - and I think a lot of other people - were comparing it to the wrong things. Yes, other characters have weapons with more lenient condition for blocking counters, but those are weapons. This is an A slot skill. It compares very favorably to Swift Sparrow 3, Atk/Spd Solo 4, and Atk/Spd Push 4, for example, barely losing in stats but having multiple other advantages. She's not going to block counters from the fastest units but she still has enough speed to easily meet the check on a lot of other threatening units. She can run it alongside NFU, Spendthrift, Springy Bow, or what have you.

Also, Swift Mulagir could get refined sometime this year and will be free to stack other effects. 

If Swift Mulagir gets +9 Spd total including its refine as with my example above (it currently only has +5 Spd), Lyn reaches 64 Spd at +10+10 with an Asset and Joint Drive Spd active. With Lull Atk/Spd or Lull Spd/Def instead of Desperation, she gets to 67 effective Spd.

Compare, though, to my current favorite busted unnecessarily fast unit Legendary Ryoma, who reaches 60 effective Spd at +10+10 with an Asset and just his default kit and refined weapon. If you upgrade his A skill to the optimal Atk/Spd Catch and have both stacks active, he hits 65 Spd.

Sacred Seals can be assumed to be Atk/Spd Solo on both, which cancels out in terms of Spd comparison.

In order to activate her Sweep against an optimized Ryoma, Lyn is still short by 3 Spd. If you assume a more reasonable situation where Lyn can't activate Joint Drive Spd (due to the fact that she has to move away from her allies) and Ryoma doesn't have both stacks of Catch active (because that requires Lyn to have a penalty), Lyn is now short by 5 Spd. With Lull Spd/*, at least that can be made up for with a simple field bonus, but it's still not great.

I'm hoping for Swift Mulagir to give something like +12 Spd, but I don't think they'd be willing to do that.

Additionally, with Laws of Sacae II being an A skill, it's already more prone to being power crept (compared to a B or C skill). When I did my first analysis a few months back, +7 Spd was the highest reasonable Spd boost (Darting Blow 4 gave more, but the cost in Atk was not worth using it over the +7 Spd options), but now Atk/Spd Ideal 4 exists, which gives +9 Spd with a very easy condition. Additionally, given that Spd is one of the two most consistently power-crept stats (there are now 16 units with 42 base Spd or more, 21 units with 41 base Spd, 16 units with 42 base Atk or more, and 19 units with 41 base Atk), Lyn's relatively low base Spd by today's standards (36) is absolutely not helping her reach the 5-over-the-opponent threshold she needs to activate her Sweep effect.

For comparison, Eleonora, who also has a Spd-based Sweep, has 3 more base Spd when both have an Asset and has access to 3 more Spd from her A slot (from Atk/Spd Ideal 4). Her weapon gives 2 less Spd than Swift Mulagir in its current state.

This gives Eleonora 4 more Spd than Lyn, and her Sweep's stat comparison is 4 points more lenient (at least 1 point of Spd higher compared to at least 5 points of Spd higher). In total, Eleonora can Sweep opponents with 8 more points of Spd than Lyn can. To match this, Swift Mulagir's refine needs to give Lyn +13 Spd total (counting both the base effect and refine effect).

EDIT: Forgot Lyn only gets 10 Dragonflowers, not 15.

Edited by Ice Dragon

You completely missed the point of my post.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Compare, though, to my current favorite busted unnecessarily fast unit Legendary Ryoma

No, I'd rather not. I already said she's not getting the faster units, so you're just telling me stuff I already acknowledged.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

but now Atk/Spd Ideal 4 exists, which gives +9 Spd with a very easy condition.

Too bad it doesn't have firesweep.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

For comparison, Eleonora, who also has a Spd-based Sweep

Yeah, in her weapon, which I also addressed.

You just outright ignored the fact that I clearly, deliberately focused on the fact that she has firesweep in her A slot.

53 minutes ago, Florete said:

Too bad it doesn't have firesweep.

53 minutes ago, Florete said:

You just outright ignored the fact that I clearly, deliberately focused on the fact that she has firesweep in her A slot.

Sweep in the A slot is nothing special when Firesweep Bow exists, doesn't need a Spd check to prevent the opponent's follow-up, and can be used with units with higher Atk and/or Spd that have access to more Atk and/or Spd from their A skill.

The fact that it's in her A skill is a detriment because it locks her into a single A skill to get the effect, meaning she can't take advantage of future power creep in the A slot.

For player-phase use, Firesweep Bow+ + Atk/Spd Ideal 4 gives 20 Atk and 9 Spd. In comparison, unrefined Swift Mulagir + Laws of Sacae II is 25 Atk and 11 Spd. A bow unit only needs 38 Atk and 43 Spd at base after Dragonflowers and with a Spd asset to match Lyn's exclusive skills with inheritable skills.

And then there's Shamir, who has a whopping 12 more Atk and 8 more Spd than the current Lyn and yet still has a nearly trivial condition to activate Sweep.

Lyn's Sweep is okay at best and is in no way exceptional. It has significant trouble activating against the fast half of today's threats, and her low Atk causes her to still struggle against the slow half of today's threats.

Unless Swift Mulagir gets a god-among-gods-tier refine, Lyn is going to be less viable offensively than your run-of-the-mill Firesweep Bow + double Poison Strike unit, which can at least block counterattacks from nearly everything.

EDIT: Forgot Lyn only gets 10 Dragonflowers, not 15.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I'm disappointed in Legendary Lyn's skill refine. The stat upgrade is very minimal and the Firesweep effect is too conditional and very prone to being powercrept. It doesn't feel like they tried. Her weapon refine better be dang good.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm disappointed in Legendary Lyn's skill refine. The stat upgrade is very minimal and the Firesweep effect is too conditional and very prone to being powercrept. It doesn't feel like they tried. Her weapon refine better be dang good.

I'm with you on this one. The conditional Firesweep effect is pretty much a very suspect sidegrade to CYL Lyn's Sacae's Blessing skill -- it covers every melee weapon type but it now requires Lyn passing a Spd check (for doubling assuming she doesn't have Phantom Spd 3 seal equipped). However, it does nothing if the enemy unit has DC and NCD and does absolutely nothing if the enemy unit doesn't even have DC equipped. Plus, even if she does get the Firesweep effect going, the amount of damage she could do is pretty questionable now that we have monsters like Fallen Edelgard (super bulky especially since almost every Fallen Edelgard has Mystic Boost seal equipped, meaning Lyn and her teammates would have to outdamage the heal) and Legendary Sigurd (red, bulky, and super mobile); the +6 to all stats is likely too little, too late with how overtuned some of the recent units are.

It also doesn't solve the Duel effect vs. Prf skill conundrum unique to only Lyn though the Duel effect question has now been passed to her Swift Mulagir refine (though I can't see IS doing anything actually intelligent with it given the direction taken with Laws of Sacae II).

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

It also doesn't solve the Duel effect vs. Prf skill conundrum unique to only Lyn though the Duel effect question has now been passed to her Swift Mulagir refine (though I can't see IS doing anything actually intelligent with it given the direction taken with Laws of Sacae II).

I don't know. Maybe Laws of Sacae II is purposely underwhelming so that replacing it with a Duel skill comes at a lower opportunity cost.

Considering the six we already have, does anyone want to try predicting the next six or so we're due to get? I still think the cut-off point will be right before L!Roy, and possibly before Azura and her Grey Waves too.

@DefyingFates

In September we are getting Ephraim and Hector.

My guess is Ephraim will get Atk/Def Solo 4 as his extra skill, which will be a huge improvement from Sturdy Stance 2. That, or Fortify Def 3 becoming... maybe Rouse Atk/Def or even Atk/Def Menace. His B skill, though... it's tricky to predict something. Solar Brace heals 50% of the special damage. I have no idea what they will do with that. Maybe add a healing per attack as well? A +10 damage when special triggers? I don't know... A canto effect would also be nice, if they don't put that on the refinement

I also would like to mention that I predict Solo 4 for his remix because I expect a Solo effect on his refinement. Changing from the effect from "more foes than allies around him" to "unit is not adjacent to an ally", so Atk/Def Solo 4 would work very well with that.

Hector's Ostia Pulse is pretty much a Quickened Pulse with Tactic skills restriction. My guess would be remove the restriction and maybe transform the effect into Time's Pulse effect. Pretty much like Pent, but works on every ally instead of only magic ones, and it's a global range instead of only 2 spaces of Hector. And then extra skill... maybe Craft Fighter? I don't know.

According to the Legendary/Mythic banners schedule, Marth and Tiki are scheduled to appear in November but I don't think they will be on November's Mythic Banner, and that month they will get remixed.

Marth has 2 Prf skills: Fire Emblem and Binding Shield, but I expect the B skill to be the one remixed. Right now, Binding Shield has Dragonbreaker and Dragonsweep effect. I hope Binding Shield adds effect that work against all foes but have extra effects against dragons, just like how Edelgard's Raging Storm works (Edelgard's B skill grants her another action if she initiates combat when solo, but also grants a guaranteed follow-up when against dragons and beasts). Maybe Binding Shield could have a Lull Effect added there? For extra skill, I will guess Atk/Spd Unity, although that doesn't exist yet. Atk/Spd Ideal 4 is also a good pick for him, since having buffs is required for his weapon. If not that, then Atk/Spd Menace, so he can self buff without the Special.

My guess is that Tiki's With Everyone! will grant Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 (or +6) to unit and adjacent allies, and also Mov+1 to Tiki. I don't know if she would grant Mov+1 to allies as well, but that would be cool. For extra skill... maybe Daring Fighter 3? She is not that fast at base 35, but Legendary Grima also has base 35 and now she is reaching 49 Spd with her base kit alone, so Daring Fighter could be an option.

Then we have Lucina and Eirika in January.

I kinda expect Future Vision to have a Link skill effect. Like... Atk/Spd Link 3 built in the assist skill, so Atk/Spd+6 to Lucina and ally after the swap. Maybe +5 or +6 to all stats instead. For extra skill, Swift Sparrow 3 would be an easy (and boring) upgrade, but also Atk/Spd Push 4 and Atk/Spd Solo 4 are option. But since I expect a Link skill on Future Vision, why not Atk/Spd Ideal 4? Pretty much for the same reasons I gave on Marth.

An easy upgrade for Eirika's Lunar Brace is just remove the special cooldown penalty. It was a "deals damage = 50% of foe's Def when Special triggers" effect, which is basically a Bonfire with foe's Def when special triggers. She could go on a Atrocity way, and boost damage by 25% or 30% of foe's Def per attack? And then add more effects like debuffs. Again... A canto effect would also be nice, if they don't put that on the refinement. For extra skill... maybe a better C skill? Atk/Def Menace?

And these are the next 6 Legendaries...

One final thing that I want to add is that Hríd is returning in September's Mythic Banner. After that, I wouldn't be surprised if they schedule him to March 2022, and then in March we get Hríd and Azura in the remix.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Is Azura the last Legendary Hero to not have pair-up built into her blessings? It would actually make sense for Heroes to remix the earliest, non-pair up units before everyone who got the new blessing. Kind of a shame, because Roy could arguably use the remix more than Azura.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Is Azura the last Legendary Hero to not have pair-up built into her blessings? It would actually make sense for Heroes to remix the earliest, non-pair up units before everyone who got the new blessing. Kind of a shame, because Roy could arguably use the remix more than Azura.

Yes.

Agreed on both the prediction and her being not the biggest priority.

Edited by Othin

27 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I kinda wish they made stat boosting Legendaries again. The Pair-Up effect is nice, but I only use that once every 2 weeks, since AB is only available in Astra/Anima weeks. Even in Rokkr Sieges I rarely use that. I only really use Pair Up in Mjolnir's Strike, but in that mode everyone can Pair Up and not only Legendaries, so the effect is still not that useful to me.

Sure, these Legendary also have the Duel effect to make them score higher in Coliseum... but for some of them, this Duel Effect is USELESS. Edelgard, for example, has a 180 BST Duel effect, but she is a  179 BST unit. Same with Dimitri, but he is 177 BST. And lets not forget to mention Legendary Corrin, that has a 180 Duel BST effect... in a 182 BST hero, that reaches 185 BST after a merge.

Of course we have more Legendaries that use these effects than legendaries that don't (I tihnk these 3 I mentioned are the only ones lol) , but still... For Legendaries that have the same BST or higher than the effect will grant, they could boost stats instead.

Edited by Diovani Bressan