Favorite designs so far?

Ace_

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

010-engage5.jpg

Céline looks cute, although her crown kinda bothers me a little. Feels like the inner bit with the flowers is too close to her hair colour, so it makes her head look really tall xD

If it was just the gold part (or crownless, like when she's Engaged), it'd be perfect.

47 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Marth, Sigurd, and Celica are looking great.

Only correct answer.

Okay tbf, I like these two unnamed characters:

84Q0opP.png

Other than that, it's bugging me that nearly every character looks like a toddler. Hell, even Vander, who's an old man, looks like a mid-20 years old dude with a fake beard attached.

Remember when Sanji had that fake old man beard to conceal himself at the beginning of Dressrosa? Vander is giving me those vibes lmao

Spoiler

102bd1560946bae97d6b23ed136441a3.jpg

i would say Roy but we dont see him yet. OG Marth would be strong contender too, alas its not meant to be.

so Céline maybe for now

21 minutes ago, Ziegenpeter said:

nearly every character looks like a toddler.

coming from the team that create Atelier series which more often than not featuring protagonist that's younger than 16, its not that surprisiing

I'm one of the few who actually likes the Alear designs. They are so so absurd that they're charming to me. I also like Céline's design. Her butterfly accessories are cute. Since she has a crown, my theory is that she is royalty from one of the four nations. Maybe related to Alfred? Time will tell. 

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

9UYqVgau_o.png

What little skepticism I had left for this game was washed away by this

Big agree, always appreciate seeing GILFs in FE.

As for other designs, Chloé looks amazing, always have been fond of peg knights. 

I really like Framme and her bro. Its a nice take on what is probably our Cain and Abel of this game and they look cool.

Also this dude.

character-male3.jpg

i must say, at first i absolutely hated the new characters' designs, but now that i think about it i actually like a good chunk of them

Alfred, Vander, Chloé, the guy with the fiery sword, the man with red hair who seems to be an enemy general, and the girl with that witch-like attire

55 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

Chloe, Celine, and this one:

2114050046_MageGirl.png.0d990a17d7c0dcc4

Do we know who this is? 

Not officially tho based on the leaks:

Spoiler

Her name may be Abby

Marth, Celica, and Sigurd look great. And I'm confident that Leif, Roy, Lyn, Eirika, Ike, Micaiah, Lucina, Corrin, and Byleth will look great, too.

But as far as brand new characters go, I think Chloé and that red-haired probably-enemy general dude are the only two designs I think I liked. Maybe Alfred, as well, maybe? Everyone else looked...bad. I'm not a fan of the majority of designs we've seen to this point. It looks like something out of the discount version of Genshin Impact or Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Byleth

I seriously hope it's male Byleth. Or if not, a redesigned female Byleth, as her original outfit is an utter abomination.

Framme, her brother, and what little we saw of the dancer-looking brown-skinned girl. Vander isn't bad either.

F!Alear's boobs pockets disqualify her instantly for me (i will probably still pick her, but with more eye-rolling than i'd like), and most of the other girls don't seem to fare much better in terms of outfit stupidity, so here's hoping the clothes changing mechanism has good options. Speaking of which, Citrinne looked nice too.

After seeing Alear and Vander's designs I had given up on liking any designs in this game, but the more I'm seeing the dark skinned girl and the archer girl, the more I feel that it might not be all bad.