(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mima (魅魔) is a vengeful spirit that haunts the area around the Hakurei Shrine in the PC-98 canon. Though she is called an evil spirit, she is not the same variety as the ones that appear in Subterranean Animism and Wild and Horned Hermit. She is, in reality, extremely strong, and she is very confident in her combat and magical abilities. Originally, she is sealed in the hokora attached to the shrine, but she manages to repeatedly break free of the seal. (Works perfectly for Life}

disappointed

i picked all of them because they make a lot of logical sense to me

makes sense to me

Aya Shameimaru (射命丸 文 Shameimaru Aya) is Gensokyo's resident reporter, known for writing "slightly" exaggerated news articles about anything that happens in Gensokyo. She's very strong and is probably stronger than she shows since she sometimes "accidentally wins" battles while only meaning to cover a news story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1yhA4o2ys&feature=youtu.be&t=17s

Edited by Refa

rapier is cirno because both have showy attitudes beyond their skill level but are not actually as dumb as people think they are. also touhou fairies have low attention span.

kaoz is alice because he's a recluse who everybody thinks is a tsundere but is actually just a recluse.

bbm kaguya / manix mokou because lol

cam is komachi because he's a permanent slacker and boron yells at him

boron was eiki in that one anon game and she's straightforward and spends a lot of time evaluating other people and their problems

vhaltz is tojiko because theyre both saltmasters

junko is seija bc every time you say something he's like "actually I disagree"

life is mima because mima isn't fucking canon she's from old retconned out games that only proto cares about but she was also overpowered when she still existed and has a fanbase of silly people who are like WHEN IS MIMA COMING BACK but she never comes back

might explain the rest later i dont care

refa ur aya because you talk a lot and use a lot of exaggerations in your rhetoric and are kinda jokingly cocky but despite being OP your walls of text tend to not actually draw conclusions

I was just surprised that you made SB Reimu instead of Boron.

refa ur aya because you talk a lot and use a lot of exaggerations in your rhetoric and are kinda jokingly cocky but despite being OP your walls of text tend to not actually draw conclusions

i'm working on it! personally i blame all of the scum games.

Edited by Refa

SB is a straight-forward but not particularly overbearing guy who repeatedly subjects himself to situations he hates and often finds himself in the middle of incidents such as "oh shit it's day 3 and all my scumbuddies are dead"

though he is not as much of a dick as reimu. reimu is a dick.

nue and marf both want to screw with people just because but are not particularly good at it. there was no reason for the heroines to beat up nue in the extra stage but they did it anyway, which is what happens to marf in every mafia game.

That's twelve words bbm. Such fail. :P

BBM level reading skills.

EDIT See, it's ironic because...ah, forget it.

Edited by Refa

this isn't even a mafia game. those FE7 / FE8 swaps weren't mafia games

anyway here are my notes on this subject & here is a copy of that list in case you accidentally throw it in the garbage

some1 page vhaltzuki

> proto yuyuko

Holy soap, this is accurate as hell... Prims, are you some irl stalker?

> boron eiki

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

> xinnidy reisen

Yessss

> junko seija

lolcoco

> kay youmu

Hmmm, I'd say there are others who fit her more, but Youmu works really well

> blitz yukari

too OP plz nerf

> bbm kaguya

...I don't get it

> eclipse byaks

I am now imagining Clipsey riding a bike

> tables eirin (or strege)

I was expecting Tables to be Ran because it's more of raw computational analysis than physical science knowledge and proficiency.

> prims kanako

Prims leads all the conspiracies, eh?

> kirsche miko

lolwut, no, Kirsche, get out, you're nothing like Miko

> life mima

but everybody likes Mimaaaaaa

Tables as Ran, Strege as Eirin works. though Strege is really just Eirin because BBM is Kaguya.

BBM is Kaguya because Manix wants to kill him but he also fits fanon Kaguya since BBM would totally just stay in his room fostering his mafia addiction all day.

Miko and kirsche are both totally town leader types tho.

shin is unzan because look at him http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Unzan

j00 is iku because iku is a normie one of the most "normal person" touhous (besides the dancing) but is laid-back and doesn't assert herself much in conversations

paper is marisa because marisa is a protagonist with whimsical questionable morality which i think describes paper's playstyle as town very well