(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

so since i plan on becoming a maf regular again (for the most part) and i see a lot of new players

-hi i'm quote and also via

-people will call me via a lot and also bizz and levity

-please refer to me as he/him or they/them, please never refer to me as a girl

-my playstyle is really weird

-this doesn't mean i am not going to try and improve it, but i am really erratic and do a lot of weird things

-i rely on my instinct a lot (but am also going to try and improve on this)

-i have a bad track record of subbing out, especially when i am mafia (I'M SORRY I'M AWFUL I NEED TO IMPROVE THIS TOO IT'S A BAD HABIT)

-i do a lot of things as town that people in other communities would find scummy

-i joke around a lot but i seem to come off as serious so if you need clarification please ask me

-i will roleplay a lot. don't ask me to stop. but if it's getting in the way of my clarity, let me know

-i have an anxiety disorder

-as such if it looks like i am getting needlessly aggressive or panicked, just tell me to step away from the game

-and i am sorry in advance if i accidentally piss you off

-i really don't mean to come off as an ass or want to be one

-im gay

thank u

will it be as well balanced as FE13 mafia?

spoiler alert: everybody is a cop.

mafia will all be godfathers and town will all be uninformed millers

Edited by Baldrick

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see the game run maybe 1month before the game is set to release. That way, the game will likely be done just in time for Fates to be out and not distract players

I would prefer it to happen when fate will be released on all continent not just America in case the U.S.A. get it before European. (just want to be able to actually touch the game before doing a mafia game about it :x)

I would prefer it to happen when fate will be released on all continent not just America in case the U.S.A. get it before European. (just want to be able to actually touch the game before doing a mafia game about it :x)

I think maybe after Fates is released everywhere would be good so people can avoid possible spoilers in a mafia game.

I already have and played 2/3 routes in the game, so I'd be up for it. I had a Fates-themed mafia game in mind at one point, but school happened.

I don't mind playing or helping to host a Fates-flavored Mafia. I'm also currently playing the Fate/Grand Order game on mobile so I can offer some information from that game as well.

I don't mind playing or helping to host a Fates-flavored Mafia. I'm also currently playing the Fate/Grand Order game on mobile so I can offer some information from that game as well.

get this guy off of serenes forest