SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Even though that the rooster will be MUCH bigger than that as we are getting DLC characters.

I was mostly joking but hey maybe. If we got DLC I would hope its just older characters since Smash's main selling point is the roster.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think about an Eirika palette swap for Lucina?

It seems like a stretch to me honestly, and it just doesn't seem likely. Though I do think it's a nice idea. I was scrolling through images, and I came across this:

tumblr_n8sot615Gi1sntotwo1_500.png

It seems like a stretch to me honestly, and it just doesn't seem likely. Though I do think it's a nice idea. I was scrolling through images, and I came across this:

18288618-4b16-4fc3-b267-0ca3555ec401_zps

*Giggle*

It'd be nice, but we'd have to develop her new moves which they can't since it takes time for animation designing wireframing her on the computer screen again and to testing her to making sure that she works correctly. If this were the case, then they would just swap Lucina's moveets and givig them to Eirika which will still do no good. -.-

The development is nearly over. The decision was final and now they are just testing the game with each character before release. If were to change her moveset Lucina/Eirika, then the game would be delayed for a longer time.

About the Palette swapping, make it an alternate costume for Lucina.

Edited by Bimbo

Can't really say anything beyond what you just did. It'd be awesome but unlikely. Well at least officially. I think it's probable they'll have Smash hacked within two years and this will be at the top of the list for textures hacks.

18288618-4b16-4fc3-b267-0ca3555ec401_zps

*Giggle*

It'd be nice, but we'd have to develop her new moves which they can't since it takes time for animation designing wireframing her on the computer screen again and to testing her to making sure that she works correctly. If this were the case, then they would just swap Lucina's moveets and givig them to Eirika which will still do no good. -.-

The development is nearly over. The decision was final and now they are just testing the game with each character before release. If were to change her moveset Lucina/Eirika, then the game would be delayed for a longer time.

Palette Swap, same moves, different coloured clothes/hair nothing more. Shouldn't take more than a few hours for someone with the source code. It's literally just changing the colour of parts of a model.

Edited by Jotari

OMG, please!

The pose Lucina is currently is kinda matches up with the Eirika in the bottom right corner.

Though, I think a more likely alternate costume for Lucina would be the butterfly mask (with the short hair). I WISH the Eirika one could happen though, I really like it.

I would also love to see that alternate costume for Lucina in there. I don't really see character DLC happening but costume DLC could happen and I would buy that costume (assuming they don't have it in the regular game)

I like it, can we get a Lyndis variant?

The day Lucas is revealed to come back, I'll be sure to post youtube vids of the song "Hallelujah". Feels appropriate. Too bad that day will never come. ugh.

I like the Cordelia palette of Lucina. I wish to see more. But I'm lazy, so yeah.

The day Lucas is revealed to come back, I'll be sure to post youtube vids of the song "Hallelujah". Feels appropriate. Too bad that day will never come. ugh.

I like the Cordelia palette of Lucina. I wish to see more. But I'm lazy, so yeah.

Hey if Ike and Lucina can get in, Lucas has a pretty good chance now.

I've seen the Eirika!Lucina palette, it's pretty cool.

I just wanna say, for the record, that Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur are the only characters I think are getting cut between Brawl and this game. In case it comes up later.

Edited by BANRYU

Stealing from tumblr...

In the afterMarth of the most recent character announcement, Chrom still thinks it's an halLucination that his daughter and best friend/wife/son-in-law are Robin' him of his spot as playable character. But who knows, maybe he just wasn't Ike-onic enough?

Poor Chrom

I'd be with you on the Lucas praise.

I just realized Robin also fills a lot of the villain void in Smash Bros. Robin was a good choice indeed.

No he doesn't.

I admit, I haven't played Awakening in a while (though I've started another playthrough), but I was under the impression that Robin was possessed by Grima? Not that Robin was Grima.

Besides, the Robin in Smash is pretty clearly heroic and on good terms with Chrom and Lucina and such.

Stealing from tumblr...

Oh wow. LOL XD

I also agree that Robin also kind of represents an FE villain. Even if she/he doesn't have Grima anywhere in her/his Final Smash. Robin isn't Grima her/himself, but she/he DOES still have the dragon's power. Thus, she/he has a villain's power.

Edited by Anacybele

Another form of the Great Fox stage using Star Fox Assault's assets?

Krystal and Wolf Confirmed?

Looks great to me! Wonder how the layout will be for this stage. The pic seems like the Prism Tower reveal where they show only the background and not the actual platform.