What's the weirdest first name you've ever heard of?

Nobody

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a relatively common thing here in brazil that consists of picking an english name and putting a lot of weird consonants in the middle (or doubling them), specially k, y and w, which aren't normally used in portuguese. It's generally (but not always) associated with poor people.

Like, Dayanna, Wylsson, Rycharddy, Woshynton, or my favorite Waldysney.

I don't really these as that weird, though, since I'm kind of used to seeing them.

Reminds me how my mother once misspelled George Washington's name as "Wochington".

Then again, she is Dyslexic.

Edited by Saint of Games

see now there's not even any irony and you're just left with a shit waste of space post mocking your own mother

disgraceful, op

Blue

I've met, from the top of my head, three people who are named after colours. Two of them sound like names a person would have, but Blue just seems a bit odd to me

Blue

I've met, from the top of my head, three people who are named after colours. Two of them sound like names a person would have, but Blue just seems a bit odd to me

Former Pokemon League champion BLUE must be pretty mad at you right now, but I guess RED is laughing his head off. GOLD and SILVER probably don't care.

I have a relative who named their kid Itzel

Oh, my mom watches a show (I want to say it's called Falling Skies, maybe? It's about aliens) and there's an actress on it named Moon Bloodgood, if we're counting people we haven't actually met.

yeah that's Falling Skies

Moon Bloodgood has such a crazy name

Edited by Specta

Out of people I've actually met, probably either Shoshannah or Fírinne. The latter isn't a name and the former sort of caught me off-guard.

=o

Fírinne is a gaelic name~ I know these things, because I look them up all the time ;u;

I named one of my Ninetales that even though I couldn't get the accent in it x3

The officer who was there at my first (and only) car accident was named Richard Sack.

He was a nice guy.

But I guess we're talking about first names only. I have a little cousin named Remington. Remmy for short. Kid's freakin' adorable. Has a little brother named Jaxon. Also adorable.

Iona.

Ehh. My aunt's middle name is Ione. Theres also a town called Ione in this state. Not too bizarre at all. Iona is more common actually.

Brilliant.

I'm gonna go with Dweezil Zappa.

His sister, Moon Unit ups the ante.

I know a guy named Truxton.

Oh, my mom watches a show (I want to say it's called Falling Skies, maybe? It's about aliens) and there's an actress on it named Moon Bloodgood, if we're counting people we haven't actually met.

korea met dutchland and this is what happened

Edited by Integrity