• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not bilingual?

dude what part of "fluent in sarcasm" do you not get

also I'm pretty sure he knows C++ and maybe Java as well

Answer the Last) There is no answer to that question. :(

I agree :(

1) Lord of the Rings, because I actually read through all of the books when I was younger (when I say all of them, I just mean The Hobbit and the trilogy). I haven't actually read A Song of Ice and Fire, which is definitely a problem I should be fixing (along with Snow Crash, hi Euklyd).

2) Nope, interesting name though; how are they?

3) I'm agnostic (eggnogstick), so I believe that there could be a higher power (or powers). Don't really have ones I specifically believe in, although if I had to pick which higher powers I wanted to exist, I'd go with Greek, Hindu, or Norse. Not because they're the best for the world or anything like that, but just because they're the most interesting to me.

Tbf, LotR is inherently superior. :B

Ive never had a kumquat either, hence why i asked.

Good answer :Y

oh right I missed things

Bonus Answer: Euklyd, he seems like someone who is very timely with his LP updates and never procrastinates ever.

thanks you too

more importantly tho

Answer the Third) Hiro Protagonist, even though I haven't read the book. The answer is because obvious.

[spoiler=not actually a spoiler]gHJc2Hn.gif

1. What is your favorite cold food product?
2. Where is your preferred place of sitting at movie theaters?

3. Windy or rainy?
4. If you had to hang up and frame an artwork(can be your own if you do art or someone else's) of your choosing for everyone to see, what would you choose?

5. Whats the best celebratory/victory quote you've heard in anything ever?

1. What is your greatest weakness?

2. What is your greatest strength?

3. What is your highest ambition?

4. What is your strongest conviction?

5. First and current impressions of me?

(sorry Xinny, I don't like X3 as much as you do : <)

It's ok at least you like classic a lot which I find agreeable!

Q. What do you find attractive about Game Design?

Q. Which is your favorite GIANT ROBOT?

Q. On a scale from 0 to ¬p, how would you rate Discrete Math? (aka what's your overall feel on the class, if it's ok to ask)

Q. What do you find the most satisfying when playing video games?

And, of course, will you update silver moon? :P:

we're interviewing roofa

this is totally legitimate (and i expect a full response from THE ROOF regarding each and every point made in this argument, as well as a final ruling)

Sure. My full responses in order are: math question/10, you're a concept, why italicize nerd if it's the only word you're using, whatever you say, he might be Refa, zeroes are the opposite of heroes, math is hard, yeah he probably knows more than me, wasn't Hilbert the playable dude of BW, that's "your still wrong" to you, nice Youtube video, not as nice Youtube video, you better be, and my browser didn't lag with a final ruling of "who cares, me dumb".

Refa darling;

1) did you understand anything they were saying

2) should i

3) what is your favourite colour

1) Nope, no idea whatsoever.

2) Hey, if I've lived uh...2014 - 1992...at least 10 years without being able to understand, it's probably not important!

3) Blue, although more specifically I'd say aquamarine.

Since I voted for you because being in the mafia subforum means that it's a perfectly natural response:

1. Would you make Beat wear a dress?

2. Town, mafia, or third-party?

. . .and not finishing Radiant Historia is grounds for a ban :P:

1. Totally, I need to make all of the Brave+'s he chugged worth it. Of course, he'd also be on a skateboard.

2. TOWN BECAUSE MY HEART BURNS WITH THE JUSTICE OF A THOUSAND HIRO PROTAGONISTS.

H-hey, I finished it! I just didn't complete all of the nodes to get the real ending.

1. Am I a dickhead?

2. Pick a member you'd like to get to know better.

3. Fate/Zero novels are a lot better than the anime. Oh wait that's not a question. Uh....

1. No, pretty sure the most disagreeable thing you've said that I can remember is your third question.

2. YOU HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL (not actually a joke, we have a lot of similar interests and I enjoyed your FE playlogs; you should do more of them). Honestly though, most of the members I'd like to get to know better I speak on a somewhat consistent basis. Oh, Furet should probably be here too because talking to him is really fun but I haven't actually done it all that unfun...I actually typoed often as unfun. That's it, I quit.

3. I'm actually planning on reading the novels, so I'll hold off on complaining about this until I do. Anime's still great though.

1: Favorite Disney villain and hero?

2: Favorite hot beverage?

3: What game series have you not played but would like to?

4: Favorite vegetable?

1: Rattigan, because I love how classy yet vicious he is; it's just a very interesting combination of traits to me. As for hero, uh...Kim Possible because she can do anything. Totally counts.

2: Hot chocolate, I suppose. I don't actually drink very many hot beverages.

3: Metal Gear series hands down; they're all games that I know I'd enjoy (I mean, I briefly played the first Solid game and SUCKED but still) if I had more time to actually play them.

4: I don't like any vegetables.

1. How are you today?

2. What is the best pizza you've had?

What are your dimensions?

1. Most swell. I'm done with finals (likely having gotten an A in both of the classes I was taking) and have nothing to worry about for a good while. My biggest issue is convincing my mother/brother to watch Big Hero 6 with me. : <

2. I remember having some italian pizza in some place near Disney World that was really fucking good, but that was like forever ago. The best pizza that I eat on a consistent basis is probably CPK's Spicy Chipotle Chicken pizza.

The world must never know.

1. Favourite pizza takeaway company (e.g. dominos etc)

2. Favourite Gen 3 team?

3. Favourite SF quote?

1. Pizza Hut. I don't support pizza companies that sell fascism (actually I think Dominoes' hand tossed pizzas are pretty OK).

2. I'm just going to assume you mean just Gen 3 Pokemon rather than all of the Pokemon you can get in the first three gens, plus it'll be a more interesting answer anyways. So the team is Blaziken, Breloom, Milotic, Aggron, Gardevoir, and Latios (honorable mentions go to Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Deoxys). Believe it or not, this is based purely on aesthetics and which Gen 3 Pokemon I like the most over any other form of criteria (...it just ended up that all of them are pretty good at fighting as well, I can't help it OK JEEZ).

3. "When I'm Bord, I take Draug to Hardin my Cord until it Barst"- Nightmare quoting someone else, circa 2000's

@ROOFA

1.) Favorite boss battle in a video game?

2.) Favorite boss theme/music in a video game?

1.) Probably the Sephiroth battle from Kingdom Hearts; it was so fucking challenging, yet enjoying to repeatedly challenge him despite being so underleveled. To be honest, I had a really hard time choosing this one and I'm still not completely satisfied with my answer. I wish I completed Shadow of the Colossus so that I'd have an easier time answering this...

2.) To Make The End Of Battle. I haven't even played Ys II lol. My favorite boss theme of the games that I've actually played is Zeromus. Honorable mention to Rockin' On here too, because Mega Man. Another answer I'm not fully satisfied with because I can't help but feel that I'm forgetting something...dammit.

Hang on, DRACOKNIGHT MARIA?!

You made that run here, didn't you?

What run, it was just a draft! I know nothing!

What's your dream vacation?

Probably Japan because secretly I'm a huge fucking weeb. Also because I've already been to Hawaii.

anyway, what is your dream career, Refa?

Professional ice cream taste tester. Getting paid to eat ice cream would rule. As far as real jobs are concerned, getting paid to talk about and play video games/other forms of media on the internet would be pretty neat (to clarify, I moreso mean like people on Youtube than working at IGN); only problem is I might get bored of it after a while.

1. How do you feel about all of this, Refa?

To be honest, I wasn't overly enthusiastic about doing the whole interview thing; not because I have any issues with the premise (which is pretty cool), but moreso because I'm a lazy introvert who isn't too excited about answering a bunch of questions about myself. So if JPrebs got nominated instead of me, I wouldn't be particularly upset. As far as the ethics are concerned, I'm not really bothered by people asking their friends to vote for them but it's not something I'd do myself (because of the aforementioned lack of enthusiasm).

more questions for refa

3. What killed none but still killed twelve?

4. Can you prove or disprove the following statement?

If, a^x + b^y = c^z, where a,b,c,x,y,z are all real positive integer where x,y,z > 2, then a,b,c share a common prime fact.

5. If you can prove or disprove the above would you send me said proof?

3. I looked it up and apparently it was a dead poisoned bird. A better answer would of course be Youtube comments.

4. I'm too lazy to put any effort into it, so I'll just say I totally could even though I have no idea.

5. Nope. Sorry Randa, I just don't think we're that close yet.

how fun is/was prolog? huehue

what are you mainly studying in computer science (afaik, is it just straight up comp sci?) now and how RIVETING is it?

1) Prolog was the worst. There are no words to describe my hatred for it.

2) Yeah, pretty much just straight up compsci for now. I'm going to be taking some classes on Graphics Technology as well because I had to pick a sub major or whatever and that looked like the least boring one. It is DECENTLY RIVETING.

Hey Refa

Is there any kind of decoration you need in your life that your room (or life~!) is unfortunately missing??

A trophy wife.

All sexism aside, nothing really comes to mind. Maybe I don't even know that what I need! That would be most unfortunate.

What did you hate most about your exam proctors and what is a way I can make my time proctoring this exam as miserable as possible for my students?

I don't actually have any issues with my exam proctors. They seem to take my extended yawning sessions in stride which is really more than I can ask for. Oh, but I really hated it in high school how you couldn't leave early after finishing your exam. That was so dumb. That is also how you can make it as miserable as possible for your students. Bonus points if it's in the most boring room imaginable.

Roofa

What would be your ideal monotype pokemon team?

Easy! DRAGONS ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

More specifically it'd consist of Mega Charizard X, Mega Rayquaza, Latios, Garchomp, Reshiram, and Tyrantrum.

Two more pages to go!

Question regarding your first decree as Ruler of the World.

Do you think it would be more just to provide everyone with the same amount of food rations or do you think it would be more just to give less or none at all to the top richest, bearing in mind that they already have more than enough money and giving them free food would just further increase the gap between poor and rich?

Everyone should get the same amount of food rations. Don't see how it would negatively affect the poor, although I haven't actually put any serious thought into this haha.

You're not bilingual?

I am not, although I did take a few years of French at High School (99% of it I have forgotten at this point).

PEDit: Oh yeah, I definitely know C++ and Java. Thanks Euklyd.

What's your opinion on the current state of SF?

It's all good, although I'm kind of sad that drafting has kind of fallen to the wayside (despite having no desire to do a draft, so it's an entirely irrational feeling).

how to noscope?

First you have to be a "supercodplayer199X", then we'll talk.

1. why do you call yourself hiro protagonist if you haven't read Snow Crash??

2. why does shin call you da colonel, I don't know circlejerk chat history.

3. what are your career interests/plans? if this was already answered i missed the post.

4. who is the best netnavi and why is it SerchMan

5. I feel like I should have more questions for you, what questions should I ask you?

1. On this old forum I went too, people constantly suggested that name for LP's of games where you could name the main character. Then I changed my Skype name to Hiro Protagonist on a whim because of that and I guess it kind of stuck. I dunno man.

2. Because I said this: "banzai's not in college | he's actually a middle aged man who works at KFC, i sware".

3. I'm interested in becoming a video game designer, which is why I'm studying computer the science.

4. The best NetNavi besides Mega Man is Bass because he says it like a billion times; who would lie that much? Also he looks the coolest and is the super secret final boss with the hard to dodge attacks, that has to count for something.

5. "Where would it be most convenient to send you my credit card number?".

Why are you Delita?

Most people have to act the roles given to them. Then again, most of them haven't even noticed they're acting.

What's your favorite Shining Force?

The first one (not the remake) because it's the only one I've played to any significant degree; I really should get around to finishing Shining in the Darkness (not a real Shining Force game, BUT STILL) and Shining Force 2, huh.

Here's a question: If you would fuse a Robot Master with a Pokemon, who should you fuse?

Pharoah Man with Confragrigus. I have no idea why except that they're both Egyptian themed Pokemon.

1. What is your favorite cold food product?

2. Where is your preferred place of sitting at movie theaters?

3. Windy or rainy?

4. If you had to hang up and frame an artwork(can be your own if you do art or someone else's) of your choosing for everyone to see, what would you choose?

5. Whats the best celebratory/victory quote you've heard in anything ever?

1. You Most likely ice cream. Ice cream is so good, yo. I just had some today actually. Close contender is tiramisu.

2. At the very back of the theatre. I like being able to see the whole screen from a more...level view, if that makes any sense.

3. Rainy, for sure. I love the rain, hate the wind. It's so cold and uncomfortable and doesn't have the ATMOSPHERE that rain does.

4. I'll just pick this because I really have no idea, sorry.

5. "I hope I didn't hurt your ego too badly...oops!"- Chun Li (Marvel VS Capcom)

1. What is your greatest weakness?

2. What is your greatest strength?

3. What is your highest ambition?

4. What is your strongest conviction?

5. First and current impressions of me?

1. My lack of initiative (this is a fancy way of saying I'm lazy). I can generally do things when I actually set my mind to them, but until them it's pretty hard going. Wait no, that's second place. My greatest weakness is I'm absolutely fucking god awful at initiating conversions with people and not too great at keeping up conversations that I'm not interested in.

2. My perservance in things that I have started, or perhaps getting along with people easily (despite being a horrible conversationalist). I dunno, I pay too much attention to my weaknesses, so this would really be better answered by someone who knew me over me.

3. To make a fucking awesome game series that's remembered forever because it was fucking awesome. Oh, and to have a generally swell life of course (there's way too much elaboration necessary for that to even be worth doing).

4. Basically the preamble to the Constitution haha; everyone has the right to make their own decisions and enjoy their life to their fullest capability without anyone infringing upon that.

5. At first, I kept on confusing you with Old Man. I...don't even know why, I think your avatars were kind of similar at the time or something. Now I just know you as the guy who makes a bunch of scripts for the website and who talks to Euklyd sometimes..oh, and for this thread too.

It's ok at least you like classic a lot which I find agreeable!

Q. What do you find attractive about Game Design?

Q. Which is your favorite GIANT ROBOT?

Q. On a scale from 0 to ¬p, how would you rate Discrete Math? (aka what's your overall feel on the class, if it's ok to ask)

Q. What do you find the most satisfying when playing video games?

And, of course, will you update silver moon? :P:

1. I was going to say Code of Princess as a joke, but never again; instead, I'll mention Percival. :3 But really, it's a hard question to answer because I enjoy deconstructing what makes games work as a whole. For example, it's always interesting going back to an old favorite and finding out that certain elements were deliberately designed to further invest the player in the game (to get a feel about what I'm talking about, just watch Sequelitis which you probably have so uh...fuck).

2. Lancelot from Code Geass because it was the most hax giant robot in that whole series; Suzaku won all of the battles with it!

3. Sorry, it's not OK to ask. You have offended my delicate sensibilities, please go and stay go. Seriously though, I liked the premise of it being a logic class but I actually hated taking it and am glad that I never have to take it ever again.

4. I enjoy having a constant feeling of progression while I'm playing the game, whether it be building up my dudes in an RPG or clearing stages in a Mega Man game. Of course, it's always nice to have roadblocks as long as the roadblock is because the game is being challenging (because while the progression is slower, it makes the inevitable success all of the more rewarding; this is why I like playing on the harder difficulties of games or limiting myself in like Pokemon) and not because I'm lost or stuck on a puzzle or got bored.

5. Tomorrow. I said it, I can't back out of it now!

refa what is your favorite pizza topping

Red peppers count, right? Right?

who are you?

who does number two work for?

what are your favorite hobbies?

what is your life goal?

1) Read my second reply here, because it's probably the best one I've ever done TBH.

2) Number One. I watched KND, I know what's up.

3) Playing video games, watching cartoons, wasting my time on the internet, talking with people, eating food, uh...that's mainly it.

4) My life goal is to become the greatest video game designer there ever was. I have not thought of anything beyond that, whoops.

Edited by Refa

1. No, pretty sure the most disagreeable thing you've said that I can remember is your third question.

2. YOU HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL (not actually a joke, we have a lot of similar interests and I enjoyed your FE playlogs; you should do more of them). Honestly though, most of the members I'd like to get to know better I speak on a somewhat consistent basis. Oh, Furet should probably be here too because talking to him is really fun but I haven't actually done it all that unfun...I actually typoed often as unfun. That's it, I quit.

3. I'm actually planning on reading the novels, so I'll hold off on complaining about this until I do. Anime's still great though.

d-d-doushio...