SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4. That would be Harry Potter and Garth Nix's Old Kingdom series. (Sabriel, Abhorsen, etc)

I read Sabriel! But...I don't remember anything about it. I know it was great when I read it. I think you were the first person I heard mention sequels tbh. I should take them up at some point.

Who are your top 5 favourite Song of Ice and Fire characters?

What are your top 5 favourite moments in ASOIAF?

How do you think A Song of Ice and Fire will end?

Have you ever read Berserk?

1. How did you get to where you are now? What events shaped you?

2. What is your strongpoint? How have you cultivated it?

3. What is your weakpoint? How have you managed it?

4. What is the worst thing you are capable of?

5. First and current impressions of me?

I read Sabriel! But...I don't remember anything about it. I know it was great when I read it. I think you were the first person I heard mention sequels tbh. I should take them up at some point.

Dude...go reread that and go read the sequels. You will not be sorry.

Which Norse myth is your favorite?

Which Jojo is the best Jojo and why is it Joseph?

On a scale from Fruit Cake to Black Hole, how dense would you say Polnareff is?

Lokasenna. Its the one where Loki basically gives the finger to all the gods in form. (but ends in a very bad way for him lol.)

Hahaha you knew id pick Joseph. I think its because he stuck around the longest and he is a Ripple user as well as having a stand. If he managed to combine that, he would be so OP...

Polnareff is about Lead Pipe level.

Did you expect to be interviewed much earlier?

why Florina Snape?

First and current impressions, if any

Favorite songs?

Favorite musicians?

1. Nah. I dont really like viewing this thread as a popularity contest. Such things are so trivial.

2. Wynaut? Florina is my favorite FE character ever, and Snape is my favorite HP character ever.

3. First Impressions: A kid posting on serenes forest. Current: YOU ARE A SMELLY OLD GYM SOCK! <3

4. looool like the movie one, i dont have a single favorite. But i can post one thats hella bomb:

so good.

5. Too many to count. Blixa Bargeld (Einsturzende Neubauten) is my spirit animal. Skinny Puppy is a big favorite. Wardruna above. Soundgarden and Pearl Jam. (and Alice In Chains) and well...id be here all day listing bands/artists.

Favorite gif?

Favorite game?

Least favorite game?

1: tumblr_nlhbd2oxwP1tdy0nco1_500.gif

2. such a generic question Chrono Trigger and A Link to the Past battle over the top spot.

3. FINAL FANTASY VIII CAN BURN IN THE FLAMES OF MUSPELHEIM FOREVER.

Who are your top 5 favourite Song of Ice and Fire characters?

What are your top 5 favourite moments in ASOIAF?

How do you think A Song of Ice and Fire will end?

Have you ever read Berserk?

1: Jon Snow

Arya Stark

Davos Seaworth

Sansa Stark

Daenerys Targaryen

in that order.

2. [spoiler=FOR THE QUESTION IS DARK AND FULL OF SPOILAS!]

1. Jon giving Arya Needle.

2. Dany's dragons hatching.

3. "Only Cat"

4. Tyrion meeting Griff and Young Griff and that particularly interesting cyvasse match. Tyrion figuring out who Young Griff could be was just awesome.

5. Varys' return to the story and his revelation to Kevan before murdering him. Oh man, i cant wait to see this happen in tomorrow's episode!

Bonus: Meera telling Bran the story of the Knight of the Laughing Tree.

3. I actually dont know for certain, but i feel like the majority of the characters arent going to make it. I feel like it might only be Dany, Jon, Tyrion, possibly Bran, and Sansa left standing.

4. No.

1. How did you get to where you are now? What events shaped you?

2. What is your strongpoint? How have you cultivated it?

3. What is your weakpoint? How have you managed it?

4. What is the worst thing you are capable of?

5. First and current impressions of me?

1. ehhh. I suppose the constant bucking of convention over the years helped shape my worldview. I was always a "rebel" of sorts never wanting to just accept the norm. The death of my grandfather ten years ago really was the thing that helped shaped my spiritual side.

2. I guess my strongpoint is imagination and acceptance of the unusual. In a way, i have cultivated it and i hope to create stories.

3. I can be a bit dependent and its annoying. I try to make the most of a situation.

4. I actually dont know the answer to that one. I guess being needlessly without compassion for those who arent willing to try to find their way. It comes off as very cruel.

5. First Impression: Wow pretentious much? Current: Yer getting there, but still got a bit of a ways yet. Otherwise, pretty cool dude.

first/current impressions?
you big on candy or confections?
restaurant you like?
how old are you actually?
favorite flavor of chips or whatever, if any?

Nominations for #28 are open.

Nomination ends when I go to bed tonight.

Edited by Makaze