SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

1: Do you like being a mod? Are there times in which you don't?
2: Do you like running the PICTURE THREAD?
3: Restaurant you like going to?
4: First/current impressions, if any?

5: Ever played Earthbound or its sequel? If so, how'd you feel about it?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How do you like being a mod?

2. Have you played any Harvest Moon games?

3. Judging from your avvie, What's your opinion on SMTxFE?

4. Have you ever visited Canada?

5. What's another game series you like aside from Fire Emblem?

I want to jump on the impressions of me bandwagon. What are your first and current impressions of me?

If you can publicly say so, which mod action was the literal hardest for you to do?

Do you ever wish you werent a mod?

What is your favorite game ever?

4. Riviera's level system was annoying, but otherwise it was okay. Knights in the Nightmare went way over my head, both in terms of gameplay and story. Gungnir had an excellent story and wonky gameplay. Hence why Yggdra Union holds a dear place in my heart.

Oh my. You might be the third person I've seen who managed to like Gungnir, what's your secret? Not one of my questions.

6. If you had 49 seconds to address the world, what would you say?

7. Do you trust your own instincts?

8. Favorite fruit? Also, can you juice it?

9. Which part of your life is your favorite? Past or present?

1.What do you like about the WW and M RPs?

2.Do you like RPing with me, senpai? just don't notice me

3.How can I improve my RPing?

4.How do you get loads of time kill? You know, school, modding, and then busting time playing Etrian Odyssey?

5.So what's the next luxury than you plan on buying?

Wow, that was long!

2) You really like (uh, don't lynch me if I'm wrong here) Agarest War, right? Are there any other games that you're fond of that aren't that well received? Actually, I think this was a thread already, but it's too late I've already thought about hitting the post button.

Yep, I've got a gigantic soft spot for the Agarest series and it has nothing to do with the hot guys, I swear :P:

I'm okay with the Luminous Arc series, and really need to get around to playing Eyes. I also like FFTA, despite the mixed opinions of it. Lastly, I was quite fond of the entire FF13 series. . .that's right, all three games! Even if I thought Lightning looked absolutely ridiculous in some of those outfits.

Let's see umm..

1.) If you knew any characters going into PxZ, favorite ones?

2.) Favorite characters you didn't know coming out of PxZ?

3.) How hype for PxZ2 are you?

4.) *Obligatory impressions question here*

5.) What is the best ultimate/super/special/whatever attack in PxZ?

1. Oh man. . .zombie-fighting Michael Jackson was a nice surprise (Okinawan support!), as was the entire Darkstalkers cast.

2. I have a new appreciation for Kite.

3. VERY HYPE! Strider's in it~!

4. First impression - hey, you have some of the same tastes as me. Current impression - hey, you have some of the same tastes as me!

5. Best in terms of game homage was Kurt's. Best in terms of my personal amusement was Dante and Demitri.

1. First/Current impression of me?

2. First/current impression of HHH?

3. Have you ever walked out on a movie?

4. Favorite movie?

Edit: Derp

1. First impression - I've seen you around. Current impression - I've seen you around.

2. First impression - this is interesting. Current impression - TOO MANY PAGES!

3. Nope. But I daydream instead.

4. Uhhh. . .Homeward Bound?

do u like my voice

If you spoke during the stream, I didn't hear it.

Hopefully six questions are alright. I don't post that often in this thread.

1. Do you live in an area on Hawaii, where natural disasters sometimes happen (earthquakes, hurricans, eruptions...)?

2. Are there any famous culinary specialities from Hawaii?

3. I see, you like Tales of the Abyss. What's your favorite character in this game?

4. What is your opinion about the development of Fire Emblem?

5. Do you have improvement suggestions for me for my next LP(s) (except for better English)?

6. How did you become a mod?

1. Nope!

2. SPAM MUSUBI! But on a more serious note, we're home to the loco moco (heart attack in a bowl), Hawaiian sweet bread, and butter mochi.

3. JADE! He's somehow managed to integrate into society, despite having markers for being a psychopath.

4. The sooner they translate it, the better. I'm hyped~!

5. See if you can find growth rates, and do a bit of math regarding average stats. . .if you think that you're being screwed/blessed.

6. Tangerine asked me.

You have just received the perfect bouquet. How many flowers are in it, and what types are represented?

If provided an unlimited budget to organize an adaptation of your favorite novel (or other work of written media) into a feature-length film (alternately, a television series), what work would you chose, who would direct, and what are your top choices of actors for the principle characters? You are not excluded from re-adapting works that have already hit the screen.

What makes an action moral? The means, the ends, or some other metric? Or is there no objective morality at all?

If you died today, who would you want to deliver your eulogy, and what sorts of things would you hope they would say about your life?

I have just arrived in Hawaii to visit you. What would be three places you would take me to see, and why would you choose them?

1. The perfect bouquet would be white roses - they're pretty, smell nice, and don't make me sneeze.

2. I know squat about directors (except Michael Bay for explosions) or actors. . .so I'll just go with the Redwall series, complete with Pixar doing the CGI.

3. Is it solely for your own benefit, at the nonconsenting expense of others? Then you'd best have a damn good reason for doing it.

4. I want the most emotionless person in the room to do it, and I hope that they remember me as the image I try to project to the outside world (yes, even here).

1. Can you rate every person who's asked you a question so far, on a scale of your choosing?

3. Who's the laziest mod?

2. What consoles and games do you own?

?. You're awesome. Not really a question, just wanted to share.

4. Why are you so cryptic in mafia games all the time?

Bonus question 5. Did it bother you that I posted mine in non-numerical order?

Extra Actually Bonus Question: When are we gonna do a voice call?

1. No. I'm not here to spark a popularity contest.

3. Me.

2. Gameboy Advance, Gameboy SP, DS, 3DS, PS2 (Japanese and English), PS3, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U. May get a PS4 if I get overly hyped for possible Dissidia and FF15.

4. Half the time it's because of my role PM. The other half of the time, tee-hee~!

5. Nope.

Bonus: When I have the mythical thing called Free Time.

1: Hey Eclipse, why do you like Kujara so much?

2: Hey Eclipse, is Kujara your favorite EO character?

3: Hey Eclipse, what's your favorite boss from an EO game (has to be a boss you've fought and beaten though).

4: Hey Eclipse, what is your favorite EO class?

5: Hey Eclipse, if shogun from eoiii is your favorite class, then what is your second most favorite class?

1. He's good-looking. And it looks like he'd be fun to troll.

2. So far~!

3. Ren and her friend.

4. You're making me choose. . .uhhh. . .really liked the Imperials from EO4, because of all the stupid things they could do.

5. Didn't much care for Shogun. For EO3, it was Prince/Princess.

You are now in charge of adding one unique weapon and one unique tome in the next FE. What are they called, and do they have any special effects?

Weapon: Spark Bow, hits RES instead of DEF.

Tome: Avalanche, hits DEF instead of RES.

Ok I have more questions (if you have the time that is, feel free to skip over me for newer people.)

6. How much does family mean to you?

7. How exactly would you describe a "gentle" sense of humor? As I've actually never heard that term before.

8. What kind of books do you like?

9. Where would you say the most beautiful place in Hawaii is? And why

6. I just went shopping with my mom, and afterwards, I showed her how to play through FTL. So they mean the world to me~!

7. Poke at someone/something, not stab it.

8. Fantasy, followed by sci-fi, followed by mystery. Bonus points for light-hearted humor.

9. Waimea Valley, on Kauai. Give it a visit~!

Sure, why not .w.

yo rad :0

5. What would be your 10 games?

in no particular order of favorites or the like

6. Favorite songs?

7. Favorite musicians?

5. Fine, have a messy list, in terms of how much time I've played it (ever):

Minesweeper, Spider Solitare, Freecell, Tetris, Pokemon (all of 'em, especially Mystery Dungeon), Beatmania IIDX (all of 'em), DDR (most of 'em), Fire Emblem (the ones I played that weren't FE4), Final Fantasy (whatever I played that wasn't 3), and Project X Zone (do NOT ask how I managed to clock 200+ hours on this).

6. Too many to list. . .as long as the lyrics don't weird me out, and the melody/singer isn't annoying, I'll probably like it.

7. See 6.

1. have you played/wish to play the ace attorney series?

1*. what's your favorite thing about the series and why? or why haven't you picked up the series yet?

2. favorite song? if you had to pick one.

3. can i have 69 warning points like integ?

4. first and current impressions of your one true president barack hussein obama?

5. of me? :p

1. Story time~! When the Ace Attorney series first came to America, I still had my job as a secretary. I figured that there was NO WAY a game could capture the true essence of being a lawyer, while still providing entertainment. Who the hell wants to play "write a paper asking for documents from the opponent, file it away, mark the date on your calendar, and if they don't produce said documents, add that to your case against the opponent OR file a motion to force the opponent to produce those documents" or "read through 200 pages of documents to find the one page that might be relevant to your case" OR "talk your client into accepting this settlement"? Thus, I wanted nothing to do with the series.

2. The Story of Eternity. Should be the first hit on YouTube. Oh, and the lyrics are a trap - whoever wrote it had an awful sense of humor.

3. No.

4. First - Oh, he's from Hawaii? Current - He's got more patience than me.

5. First - Who IS this dude, and why does he have a fictional lawyer as his avatar? Current - No matter how you cut it, Phoenix Wright isn't a physicist!

1. first and last impressions of me?

2. first and last impressions of anime?

3. own any merchandise?

4. if you were able to recover all forms of historical records from a certain time period and region, what would you pick

5. how do you like your gelato?

1. First - Who the heck are you? Last - Eh, you're amusing.

2. First - Why is this so awkwardly translated? Last - And why is there a weird subculture around it?

3. Does a Fire Emblem art book count (besides the one that came with Awakening)?

4. Whatever the hell was in the Library at Alexandria.

5. From a hole in the wall in Italy.

1: Do you like being a mod? Are there times in which you don't?

2: Do you like running the PICTURE THREAD?

3: Restaurant you like going to?

4: First/current impressions, if any?

5: Ever played Earthbound or its sequel? If so, how'd you feel about it?

1. Most of the time, I don't mind. For the mafia subforum, I'll gladly lock topics and perform whatever clean-up is necessary. But I'm kinda bummed that I'm going to spoil if for myself.

2. YES!

3. Whatever serves food that won't make me sick. Unfortunately, they're all way out of my price range!

4. First - who? Current - I've seen you around?

5. NOPE.

Have you ever been to the US mainland?

Yes.

1. How do you like being a mod?

2. Have you played any Harvest Moon games?

3. Judging from your avvie, What's your opinion on SMTxFE?

4. Have you ever visited Canada?

5. What's another game series you like aside from Fire Emblem?

1. Most of the time, it's cool.

2. Nope.

3. SMT x FE will be epic. Whether the word "trainwreck" is in that statement remains to be seen. I am cautiously optimistic!

4. Nope.

5. Etrian Odyssey~!

I want to jump on the impressions of me bandwagon. What are your first and current impressions of me?

If you can publicly say so, which mod action was the literal hardest for you to do?

Do you ever wish you werent a mod?

What is your favorite game ever?

1. First - don't remember. Current - pretty cool!

2. Warning a certain someone for flaming - their reason for warn reflects this.

3. Right when the new stuff comes out. I'm going to be spoiled. :(:

4. . . .but I like a bunch of 'em! Fine, let's put Yggdra Union in here, because I bought it twice and played through it more times that I care to admit!

Oh my. You might be the third person I've seen who managed to like Gungnir, what's your secret? Not one of my questions.

6. If you had 49 seconds to address the world, what would you say?

7. Do you trust your own instincts?

8. Favorite fruit? Also, can you juice it?

9. Which part of your life is your favorite? Past or present?

a rare game whose ending made up for the rest of the story

6. "If you leave the world a better place than it was yesterday, and make yourself a better person than you were a year ago, you are living life correctly."

7. YES. They've gotten me out of several jams!

8. Persimmons! But I've never tried to juice one.

9. Neither. The FUTURE - it has yet to be determined!

1.What do you like about the WW and M RPs?

2.Do you like RPing with me, senpai? just don't notice me

3.How can I improve my RPing?

4.How do you get loads of time kill? You know, school, modding, and then busting time playing Etrian Odyssey?

5.So what's the next luxury than you plan on buying?

1. WW - Peter is useful in-battle, and not totally useless outside of it. M - Meredith is an awkward teenager in an adult body, and she's okay at fighting, too.

2. Find an excuse for Wolfgang to talk to Peter, and I'll answer yes. :P:

3. I have no idea - I just do whatever the little voice in my head tells me to.

4. I don't. I also have housework and card game tournaments and church and more housework!

5. Fighter's Collection 2015. And it's not because of this dude, I swear!

ATTENTION ALL TOUKEN RANBU FANS! :P:

ALL ABOARD THE IMPRESSIONS BANDWAGON

1) first and current impressions of me

2) first and current impressions of me, discounting "needs to update his LP"

3) hypothetically, if I could convince Proto to run a draft of Dark Dawn, would you be interested?

3.1) if not, how should I play the draft?

4) what is a question you wish you could ask anyone of your choosing?

5) what is a question (or multiple!) that you wish someone would ask you?

Edited by Euklyd

ALL ABOARD THE IMPRESSIONS BANDWAGON

1) first and current impressions of me

2) first and current impressions of me, discounting "needs to update his LP"

3) hypothetically, if I could convince Proto to run a draft of Dark Dawn, would you be interested?

3.1) if not, how should I play the draft?

4) what is a question you wish you could ask anyone of your choosing?

5) what is a question (or multiple!) that you wish someone would ask you?

1. First - Well, uh, good job studying? Current - GO TO BED.

2. See above. :P:

3. Sure. . .even if I remember NOTHING from it~!

4. Everyone. . .why can't we all get along? :P:

5. I shall leave that as an exercise to the reader. :P:

10. Would you want an open emulator, like DevPro, for Fire Emblem Cipher?

11. Have you played Blaze Union? If not, would you like to?

12. What weapon do you fight with in a fantasy setting?

13. Favorite time of day?

14. Do you have a favorite myth? If so, what is it?

Pardon my ardor

10. Do you play the Super Smash Brothers series?

11. Do you want any Amiibos in particular?

12. If you could go back to the past and change something about your life. Would you and if so what would it be?

13. Do you have any siblings?

14. You mentioned you like fantasy books. What are your opinions on Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series and CS Lewis's Narnia series? Since those are more known, how about Terry Brooks stuff? Like the Shannara series or. Magic Kingdom for Sale - SOLD!

Edited by Jedi

4. Everyone. . .why can't we all get along? :P:

Internet. Internet never changes.

Which flower do you think best represents your personality?

Favorite color?

When writing, do you prefer typing or pen and paper?

Oh tee-hee~! yourself!

On a scale of your choosing, I meant like "from Cheese Sandwich to Ritz Crackers" (invent your own scale!)

What is one of your happiest childhood memories?

What are some random/ridiculous things you find funny?

Who are your most favourite Final Fantasy characters?

What makes Fluttershy your favourite character in MLP?

What are your first and current impressions of me?

4. You're making me choose. . .uhhh. . .really liked the Imperials from EO4, because of all the stupid things they could do.

EO4 IMPERIALS ARE THE BEST (this from the person who had one as an avatar until a few days ago).

Do you prefer classic mode or story mode in the Untold sub series?

How much would you care if EOV had a story mode?

10. Would you want an open emulator, like DevPro, for Fire Emblem Cipher?

11. Have you played Blaze Union? If not, would you like to?

12. What weapon do you fight with in a fantasy setting?

13. Favorite time of day?

14. Do you have a favorite myth? If so, what is it?

Pardon my ardor

10. YES! ALL THE YES!

11. Nope, but if that ever gets translated into English. . .

12. Bow and arrow.

13. Sunset~!

14. That one where Zeus knocks up a chick, and. . . :P:

10. Do you play the Super Smash Brothers series?

11. Do you want any Amiibos in particular?

12. If you could go back to the past and change something about your life. Would you and if so what would it be?

13. Do you have any siblings?

14. You mentioned you like fantasy books. What are your opinions on Tolkien's Lord of the Rings series and CS Lewis's Narnia series? Since those are more known, how about Terry Brooks stuff? Like the Shannara series or. Magic Kingdom for Sale - SOLD!

10. Yes, albeit badly.

11. MARTH! And Falco's gonna come out one day, right?

12. I'd switch elementary schools.

13. Just a stepsister~!

14. Tolkein - Trying to picture everything he wrote was a pain. It would've helped if I was a little bit older before reading the books. Lewis - Whoever puts "Narnia" and "heathen" in the same sentence needs to be smacked upside the head. Brooks - He's so mean to his characters! But it makes for good reading, so I'm fine with it.

Would you visit it? (In summer, since winters here are very cold)

If I could eat things in Canada without making myself sick. . .sure~! Most of you seem cool~!

8. Favorite EO game?

9. Favorite EO class and subclass combo?

8. EO3, still.

9. Imperial/Runemaster was hilarious.

Which flower do you think best represents your personality?

Favorite color?

When writing, do you prefer typing or pen and paper?

1. I'll be boring and say gladiolus.

2. Green~!

3. TYPING! I make so many revisions/corrections that I'd be swimming in torn pages if I used pen and paper!

what is it like living in hawaii (sorry if i already asked this because i have a feeling i did)

why do you like FE 11?

1. Right now, it's kinda hot. It's expensive, too. But it's so very green, and the food's great!

2. You have BBM-level reading skills. :P:

What is one of your happiest childhood memories?

What are some random/ridiculous things you find funny?

Who are your most favourite Final Fantasy characters?

What makes Fluttershy your favourite character in MLP?

What are your first and current impressions of me?

1. Screwing around with my friends at the arcade.

2. WATCH THIS IF YOU DARE!

3. Screw the haters, I like Lighting! I'm also fond of Kuja for some weird reason.

4. Some personality test said so.

5. First - Eh. Current - Don't get to interact with you that often.

Are you into KH by any chance?

What is TWEWY about, anyway?

Do you like your job?

What do you consider the ups and downs of it?

1. I'd LIKE to, but I can't wrap my head around the battle system. I tried!

2. Some kid learning how to socialize.

3. Yep~!

4. Ups - I never have the same day twice. Not ups - WHY ARE CHROMEBOOKS SO VERY LOCKED DOWN?!

Before I forget... Impressions?

Of?

EO4 IMPERIALS ARE THE BEST (this from the person who had one as an avatar until a few days ago).

Do you prefer classic mode or story mode in the Untold sub series?

How much would you care if EOV had a story mode?

1. Did Story Mode because Story Mode. Don't regret it.

2. Not at all, as long as Classic Mode existed (mostly, so the haters can go over THERE and play, while I see how the pre-made characters do).

Glad you like Narnia and Brooks haha ^^;

(Also wow we share the same favorite color).

15. Am I asking too many questions? :P

16. What was your first final fantasy game?

17. What is your current job?