Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. First and current impressions of me?

2. How did you get into FE?

3. Pros and cons of Hawaii?

4. What traits do you appreciate most in a person?

5. What traits do you dislike most in a person?

will you be too busy or will you lift the question limit

1. Hey Eclipse?

2. What 3 pairs and solos would you like to see(or liked to have seen) in Project X Zone?

3. Have you ever had paella? If so, what did you think of it?

4. You've played Yggdra Union, yes? If so, have you played the other Department of Heaven titles and what did you think of them?

5. Can you describe your day in 6 words in another language?

If you could bring back one dead musician, who would you bring back?

This dude. With a close runner-up being this dude, who sort of counts.

When will this fandom stop imploding?

When everyone learns how to accept differing opinions. In other words, never.

Of all the members you've threatened to ban, how many of them have you actually banned?

None. I don't talk to spambots.

2. How did you get into FE?

3. Pros and cons of Hawaii?

4. What traits do you appreciate most in a person?

5. What traits do you dislike most in a person?

will you be too busy or will you lift the question limit

1. First - Uhhh. . .pretty sure I thought your heart was in the right place? Current - You seem chill enough, and your heart's in the right place! :P:

2. I saw a poster for Fire Emblem (the first American release) on the door to a game shop. I thought Eliwood was cute, so I went in and purchased the game. Changed my mind when I saw Rath, though. :P:

3. Pros - Amazingly temperate weather (no dealing with snow unless you're on top of a really tall mountain), greenery all around, generally chill atmosphere, awesome variety of food. Cons - Still racist (name a race, and someone doesn't like them), insane cost of living, no Trader Joe's.

4. Honesty, empathy, a gentle sense of humor, and discretion.

5. Malice, arrogance, extreme selfishness, and an inability to evaluate one's own self realistically.

Whether I have time for more questions depends on how the rest of SF takes to the new Famitsu.

1) Can you give me $5?

When you come to Hawaii.

2. Are you a lunar or solar eclipse?

1. First - :facepalm: Current - Don't overwork yourself.

2. NEITHER. I am a tome!

1. How goes you?

2. Memory that has stuck with you the most?

3. First and current impressions of me, if any

4. Favorite video game?

1. I need to put away my leftovers, then soak the dishes (would wash them, but I burned the rice, and it won't come off), then prepare for bed.

2. Me being pissed off at my third-grade teacher. For one, NO ONE tells me what I'm supposed to be good at. Second, that was the day that I vowed that I'd go into something math-related, out of pure spite.

3. First - oooh, cute pic of Seliph. Current - oooh, cute pic of Yuri, are you going to pick up Project X Zone 2? :P:

4. WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAVORITE, I PLAY A LOT OF STUFF! Currently wasting the most time in Etrian Mystery Dungeon, so let's go with that.

1. Hi, remember me?

2. Why is Shadow Dragon your favorite FE game?

3. Any interest in playing the older FE games?

4. Do you ever cycle?

5. Are you interested in languages/linguistics?

1. Yes.

2. It's because I like drafting it - it's relatively fast, especially on the easier modes. Oh, and reclassing is funny.

3. ONE DAY, I will do a LP of FE4, to motivate myself to get past Chapter 2. May do FE5 if the translation patch is fixed. MIGHT do Gaiden if I'm bored enough. Will not touch the old Archanea games - that's what the DS remakes are for. :P:

4. The one time I was allowed on a bicycle was sixth grade. We had to wear these orange JPO-like vest thingies. Mine caught in the handlebars, whirled me around, and slammed one of the handles into my stomach. Thus, I refuse to touch a bicycle.

5. Japanese, mostly, but that's for personal reasons.

1. Hey Eclipse?

2. What 3 pairs and solos would you like to see(or liked to have seen) in Project X Zone?

3. Have you ever had paella? If so, what did you think of it?

4. You've played Yggdra Union, yes? If so, have you played the other Department of Heaven titles and what did you think of them?

5. Can you describe your day in 6 words in another language?

1. Yo~!

2. Great, now I have to think. . . :P:

- Luke, Guy, and Jade because I like Tales of the Abyss (and Jade would troll everyone).

- Roy, Tiffany, and Boman, because nothing screams AMERICA like a Japanese impression of what American all-star students are like.

- Bribe Tecmo to import Hayate, Hanabusa, and Ayane - I think Ayane would have more hilarious interactions than Kasumi.

3. It was delicious.

4. Riviera's level system was annoying, but otherwise it was okay. Knights in the Nightmare went way over my head, both in terms of gameplay and story. Gungnir had an excellent story and wonky gameplay. Hence why Yggdra Union holds a dear place in my heart.

5. "6 words in another language." :P: 今日の晩御飯は鶏肉とご飯とサラダを食べました。 (I probably screwed up my grammar somewhere)

2) You really like (uh, don't lynch me if I'm wrong here) Agarest War, right? Are there any other games that you're fond of that aren't that well received? Actually, I think this was a thread already, but it's too late I've already thought about hitting the post button.

Let's see umm..

1.) If you knew any characters going into PxZ, favorite ones?

2.) Favorite characters you didn't know coming out of PxZ?

3.) How hype for PxZ2 are you?

4.) *Obligatory impressions question here*

5.) What is the best ultimate/super/special/whatever attack in PxZ?

1. First/Current impression of me?

2. First/current impression of HHH?

3. Have you ever walked out on a movie?

4. Favorite movie?

Edit: Derp

Edited by shinpichu

Hopefully six questions are alright. I don't post that often in this thread.

1. Do you live in an area on Hawaii, where natural disasters sometimes happen (earthquakes, hurricans, eruptions...)?

2. Are there any famous culinary specialities from Hawaii?

3. I see, you like Tales of the Abyss. What's your favorite character in this game?

4. What is your opinion about the development of Fire Emblem?

5. Do you have improvement suggestions for me for my next LP(s) (except for better English)?

6. How did you become a mod?

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

You have just received the perfect bouquet. How many flowers are in it, and what types are represented?

If provided an unlimited budget to organize an adaptation of your favorite novel (or other work of written media) into a feature-length film (alternately, a television series), what work would you chose, who would direct, and what are your top choices of actors for the principle characters? You are not excluded from re-adapting works that have already hit the screen.

What makes an action moral? The means, the ends, or some other metric? Or is there no objective morality at all?

If you died today, who would you want to deliver your eulogy, and what sorts of things would you hope they would say about your life?

I have just arrived in Hawaii to visit you. What would be three places you would take me to see, and why would you choose them?

1. Can you rate every person who's asked you a question so far, on a scale of your choosing?

3. Who's the laziest mod?

2. What consoles and games do you own?

?. You're awesome. Not really a question, just wanted to share.

4. Why are you so cryptic in mafia games all the time?

Bonus question 5. Did it bother you that I posted mine in non-numerical order?

Extra Actually Bonus Question: When are we gonna do a voice call?

Edited by Elieson

1: Hey Eclipse, why do you like Kujara so much?
2: Hey Eclipse, is Kujara your favorite EO character?

3: Hey Eclipse, what's your favorite boss from an EO game (has to be a boss you've fought and beaten though).

4: Hey Eclipse, what is your favorite EO class?
5: Hey Eclipse, if shogun from eoiii is your favorite class, then what is your second most favorite class?

You are now in charge of adding one unique weapon and one unique tome in the next FE. What are they called, and do they have any special effects?

1. First - Uhhh. . .pretty sure I thought your heart was in the right place? Current - You seem chill enough, and your heart's in the right place! :P:

2. I saw a poster for Fire Emblem (the first American release) on the door to a game shop. I thought Eliwood was cute, so I went in and purchased the game. Changed my mind when I saw Rath, though. :P:

3. Pros - Amazingly temperate weather (no dealing with snow unless you're on top of a really tall mountain), greenery all around, generally chill atmosphere, awesome variety of food. Cons - Still racist (name a race, and someone doesn't like them), insane cost of living, no Trader Joe's.

4. Honesty, empathy, a gentle sense of humor, and discretion.

5. Malice, arrogance, extreme selfishness, and an inability to evaluate one's own self realistically.

Whether I have time for more questions depends on how the rest of SF takes to the new Famitsu.

:D

It's nice to not hear the old story of how people got into it (Via Smash Brothers like myself haha). Rath huh? You and Boron both like him :P

Hawaii sounds like a very awesome beautiful place. Minus those few negatives of course. Sad to hear about the racism though.. :(.

i thought that said
[10:05:43 AM] Elieson: no comment on Trader Joe's, wow get cultured scrub

By demand of Elie, it is a shame, and I have to mention it is a shame.

Interesting.

Ok I have more questions (if you have the time that is, feel free to skip over me for newer people.)

6. How much does family mean to you?

7. How exactly would you describe a "gentle" sense of humor? As I've actually never heard that term before.

8. What kind of books do you like?

9. Where would you say the most beautiful place in Hawaii is? And why

Edited by Jedi

3. First - oooh, cute pic of Seliph. Current - oooh, cute pic of Yuri, are you going to pick up Project X Zone 2? :P:

4. WHAT DO YOU MEAN FAVORITE, I PLAY A LOT OF STUFF! Currently wasting the most time in Etrian Mystery Dungeon, so let's go with that.

Sure, why not .w.

yo rad :0

5. What would be your 10 games?

in no particular order of favorites or the like

6. Favorite songs?

7. Favorite musicians?

1. have you played/wish to play the ace attorney series?

1*. what's your favorite thing about the series and why? or why haven't you picked up the series yet?

2. favorite song? if you had to pick one.

3. can i have 69 warning points like integ?

4. first and current impressions of your one true president barack hussein obama?

5. of me? :p

1. first and last impressions of me?

2. first and last impressions of anime?

3. own any merchandise?

4. if you were able to recover all forms of historical records from a certain time period and region, what would you pick

5. how do you like your gelato?