QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I'm more of the researcher type. oh and i'm usually the one who actually does something helpful and doesn't sit on their lazy butt doing nothing

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i pick what stuff i want to do and other ppl pick stuff they want to do and we mash the shit together at the end, divide and conquer usually

but usually im with incompetent fucks so i don't trust them to do anything

whichever part needs the most presenting in a project, that is me

i usually am the person who determines how we split up the work between people, too

i'll be whatever you need me to be to get the fuckin work done tho

I generally fill in the gaps, I'm pretty flexible. In my last few projects I've ended up leading because nobody else was really that pro-active!

Doing the entire project because fuck group projects. I'm actually doing a group project for my cultural studies class by myself right now, since if I'm going to be doing the entire project myself like I usually do, I might as well get all the credit instead of having to share it with people who did next to nothing.

research!!

I am probably not bad at being the leader position but I am afraid of having the leader position so I tend to gravitate away from it, and also I definitely am NOT a good presenter ^o^

Front end, because in my school everyone and their mom is a backend and nobody actually knows JS (plus I'm good at it and I like it anyway)

except last time that happened I also wrote the serverside logic too

On less web-dev-y projects, the role where I get to parse the hard math

Edited by Thor Odinson

874: Would you eat Sushi Burrito? What would be in yours?
Yeah, I'd like to try it out as something new. I don't know what would be in it though.

I'd be okay with it, but like Euklyd said, part of sushi's appeal to me is being in small, bite-sized pieces, so I definitely prefer that.

Also, I agree with this.

875: What role do you gravitate towards in team projects?
Either doing research or writing/editing. I think I lean more towards the latter, but I'm not sure.
I like having the last touch on projects because it allows me to correct others' mistakes. :v