Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Female Robin already has a tome that counters Reinhardt though? I admit I forgot about that until now, but she does, since her tome has cavalry effectiveness.

But I guess there really is no solution for me other than to use units I don't want to bother with. Hopefully in the future there will be others I'm willing to turn to. But until then, I might not be playing much.

Her tome is useful against Reinhardt yes and Ursula as well, but her stats are so balanced that she really needs a boost somewhere. At 5 stars, she'll only have 39 ATK and 29 SPD unbuffed. She's not exactly fast or strong enough to take out a lot of units on her own so she either needs a better tome. Blue Tomebreaker helps with her SPD, but you'll still have trouble with green and red mages. 

It's your choice to play or not to play. I'm completely willing to help you build an Arena team since I've had a lot of fun doing it myself, but you have to have an open mind and a willingness to compromise. (And I would promise not to make you use any units you absolutely detest even if they're useful.) Everyone in this thread has a LOT of experience. You're not required to take anyone's advice, but it's still good advice nonetheless. Just say, "Thank you. But that's not something that will work for me."   

(Sorry for the slowness of the response. Had some internet troubles. >.>) 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Anyone know the super luck roll for the fortune teller? Or is there not one today?

There is one today. 

I'm doing it right now - will update when I get the super luck roll. 

EDIT: Super luck is Camus

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe in the future, we'll see. But right now, the only cav that's a bonus unit at the moment is Clarine and the only bonus unit I currently have that's viable is Ike, so...

Okay that's fine just keep in mind Cecilia is often featured as a bonus unit because she is a "free unit". Also you don't need pure Cavs play Horse Emblem, 2 is the minimum and still works quite well.

Edited by Locke087

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Anyone know the super luck roll for the fortune teller? Or is there not one today?

2 minutes ago, Otorio said:

It's Camus today, I think!

It is indeed Camus.

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Female Robin already has a tome that counters Reinhardt though? I admit I forgot about that until now, but she does, since her tome has cavalry effectiveness.

But I guess there really is no solution for me other than to use units I don't want to bother with. Hopefully in the future there will be others I'm willing to turn to. But until then, I might not be playing much.

Her tome is useful against Reinhardt yes and Ursula as well, but her stats are so balanced that she really needs a boost somewhere. At 5 stars, she'll only have 39 ATK and 29 SPD unbuffed. She's not exactly fast or strong enough to take out a lot of units on her own so she either needs a better tome. Blue Tomebreaker helps with her SPD, but you'll still have trouble with green and red mages. 

It's your choice to play or not to play. I'm completely willing to help you build an Arena team since I've had a lot of fun doing it myself, but you have to have an open mind and a willingness to compromise. (And I would promise not to make you use any units you absolutely detest even if they're useful.) Everyone in this thread has a LOT of experience. You're not required to take anyone's advice, but it's still good advice nonetheless. Just say, "Thank you. But that's not something that will work for me."   

(Sorry for the slowness of the response. Had some internet troubles. >.>) 

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My absolute worst run while attempting to pull Ninian was 59 non-5-star pulls in a row between pulls 3992 (Raven) and 4052 (Effie).

My absolute worst run between two Ninians was 335 non-Ninian pulls in a row between pulls 3412 (Ninian #1) and 3748 (Ninian #2).

I'm including non-blue pulls in both runs. For the non-Ninian run, about 100 of those pulls were from before I started pulling only blue when possible so it's really closer to 200.

Frigging hell.

I guess Friday's $40 really is my last chance.

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Jeez, I've already gotten Olwen 5 times (3 times in a row actually) on the omikuji.

Is this a sign to pull blue right now

Rolled for like 3 straight minutes before I got Camus.

But the first unit I rolled was Linde.

Hmmm

10 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

Okay that's fine just keep in mind Cecilia is often featured as a bonus unit because she is a "free unit". Also you don't need pure Cavs play Horse Emblem, 2 is the minimum and still works quite well.

I don't recall ever seeing her as a bonus unit, but maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Wow got Camus a lot quicker than the other max luck rolls. Only took about 5. Did we already pass all the reward thresholds for this thing? I'd guess we have, and it'd be cool if they added another tier of goals for more orbs. A man can dream, I need more orbs before this banner ends!

Just now, Alkaid said:

Wow got Camus a lot quicker than the other max luck rolls. Only took about 5. Did we already pass all the reward thresholds for this thing? I'd guess we have, and it'd be cool if they added another tier of goals for more orbs. A man can dream, I need more orbs before this banner ends!

For the orbs, the highest goals was 2M, we're now at 4M and for feathers, it was 600K and we're sitting at 1M, so yeah both were passed.

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Ice Dragon

I remember you confirming Death Blow stacks for Eliwood.

Does that include the same skill the Durandal is using? (Death Blow 2)

Death Blow 1 and Death Blow 3 definitely do. I can always check Death Blow 2.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't recall ever seeing her as a bonus unit, but maybe I wasn't paying attention.

Cecilia was a bonus unit for the last 2 weeks.

5 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Ice Dragon

Confirmed. Eliwood (50 Atk) with Durandal and Death Blow 2 deals 55 damage to Bow Knight (3 Def).

15 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

@Ice Dragon

Death Blow Elie > Death Blow Eli

Just sayin

8 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Death Blow Smelie > Death Blow Smeli

Just sayin

I agree

25 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

For the orbs, the highest goals was 2M, we're now at 4M and for feathers, it was 600K and we're sitting at 1M, so yeah both were passed.

Too bad they didn't increase it lol

12 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Death Blow Elie > Death Blow Eli

Just sayin

Gotta keep the kids in line.

Although Harsh Command works too.  It's funny that Gunter gets it.  I imagine him yelling at my units "Suck it up, Buttercup!"

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gotta keep the kids in line.

Although Harsh Command works too.  It's funny that Gunter gets it.  I imagine him yelling at my units "Suck it up, Buttercup!"

This is accurate based on his support with Jakob

I hope that, since Clair gets it (I presume because she's haughty and high born) that Maribelle will get it......iis what I was going to say until I remembered she'll be a staff user and staff users only get Heal assists for obvious reasons.

30 minutes ago, r_n said:

This is accurate based on his support with Jakob

I hope that, since Clair gets it (I presume because she's haughty and high born) that Maribelle will get it......iis what I was going to say until I remembered she'll be a staff user and staff users only get Heal assists for obvious reasons.

Maybe she'll get a new healing skill that also has a Harsh Command effect or maybe something like Heavenly Light but reverses stat debuffs.

then maybe have a Panic staff to screw blade users.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Maybe she'll get a new healing skill that also has a Harsh Command effect or maybe something like Heavenly Light but reverses stat debuffs.

then maybe have a Panic staff to screw blade users.

more heal specials would be nice in general, but harsh command special would actually be pretty interesting, if niche. Especially if it still kept the balm effect of applying to the entire party.

Guys I might have a problem....

Spoiler

IMG_0563.thumb.PNG.cbe699ab9a14358ef9b822e6c720ed06.PNG

He's basically full build unless I can manage to get a Quick Riposte 3 off of a unit at some point down the line. ;w;

His level 40 quote can be found here for anyone interested in reading it.