Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Anacybele What does your Jakob have? I was able to beat Xander Infernal with those four specifically, but I'm going to assume your Jakob doesn't have the Brave Bow/Death Blow/Bold Fighter combo that mine has. Here's what my guys look like for reference.

Spoiler

WEjEUNy.png?1caiHU42.png?13NCrrX4.png?11m5sQhu.png?1

Robin: +Res/-HP
Hector: +HP/-Spd
Jakob: +Atk/-Res

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Alkaid @mampfoid Assuming my count is right I've obtained 19 of the 5* exclusives off-focus, five of which have occurred within the last two months (Anamnesis Eirika, Myrrh, Zelgius, Elise, Siegbert). I don't know whether that makes me particularly lucky or not.

I got approximately 39 of my 5* units via pity breaker, counting only the first received 5* copy. 

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Anacybele What does your Jakob have? I was able to beat Xander Infernal with those four specifically, but I'm going to assume your Jakob doesn't have the Brave Bow/Death Blow/Bold Fighter combo that mine has. Here's what my guys look like for reference.

Hide contents

WEjEUNy.png?1caiHU42.png?13NCrrX4.png?11m5sQhu.png?1

Robin: +Res/-HP
Hector: +HP/-Spd
Jakob: +Atk/-Res

My BK and Hector are pretty much the same as yours, but yeah, my Jakob has his original weapon, Close Counter, Wary Fighter (due to being  -Spd), and Fortify Armor. Christmas Robin is a bit different too, he has Lancebreaker 2 instead of Vantage.

Edited by Anacybele

@Tybrosion@mampfoid If I count just the first copies of 5* exclusives gotten while not being on a given banner's focus, plus also count my 2 off-banner free summons, I've had just 14 pity breaker 5*s.

I'd like to say at least it's quality over quantity, but the majority of those have terrible IVs as well.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

My BK and Hector are pretty much the same as yours, but yeah, my Jakob has his original weapon, Close Counter, Wary Fighter (due to being  -Spd), and Fortify Armor. Christmas Robin is a bit different too, he has Lancebreaker 2 instead of Vantage.

That's what I figured. However, I got a way to clear it without my typical setup on Jakob. What I did was downgrade his Brave Bow to it's 4 Mt variant, remove DB3 and BF3 and gave Hector Hone Armor. With that, Jakob and Hector together were able to take out the lance fighter on Turn 2 with the positions looking like this.

Spoiler

5L3OmXq.png?1

Of course, this is all moot if you don't have a Gordin / Klein to spare a Brave Bow (and Attack +3 / DB2 or 3 if your Jakob isn't +Atk like mine) and/or Hector doesn't have Hone Armor. Just keep in mind that if you can provide that needed SI, then you should be able to beat this.

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

That's what I figured. However, I got a way to clear it without my typical setup on Jakob. What I did was downgrade his Brave Bow to it's 4 Mt variant, remove DB3 and BF3 and gave Hector Hone Armor. With that, Jakob and Hector together were able to take out the lance fighter on Turn 2 with the positions looking like this.

Hide contents

5L3OmXq.png?1

Of course, this is all moot if you don't have a Gordin / Klein to spare a Brave Bow (and Attack +3 / DB2 or 3 if your Jakob isn't +Atk like mine) and/or Hector doesn't have Hone Armor. Just keep in mind that if you can provide that needed SI, then you should be able to beat this.

I do actually have those to spare, just checked. So Jakob needs regular Brave Bow, Attack+3, and Death Blow 3? Mine isn't +Atk. He's +Spd, -HP.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do actually have those to spare, just checked. So Jakob needs regular Brave Bow, Attack+3, and Death Blow 3? Mine isn't +Atk. He's +Spd, -HP.

Just one of Attack +3 or Death Blow 2 or 3 should suffice.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Just one of Attack +3 or Death Blow 2 or 3 should suffice.

So only Attack+3 or only Death Blow 2 or 3. Okay. My Jakob doesn't have enough SP right now, but I guess it shouldn't take all that long to get enough.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So only Attack+3 or only Death Blow 2 or 3. Okay. My Jakob doesn't have enough SP right now, but I guess it shouldn't take all that long to get enough.

Do you have extra Fire Blessings?  It's Fire Week, so the extra stats might help a bit, since you're using Hector.

I've been trying to match up my blessings with the same movement type.  Fire goes to Armors and Cavalry, Water goes to Fliers, etc.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Do you have extra Fire Blessings?  It's Fire Week, so the extra stats might help a bit, since you're using Hector.

I've been trying to match up my blessings with the same movement type.  Fire goes to Armors and Cavalry, Water goes to Fliers, etc.

Yeah, but while I did give Jakob a Fire blessing already, Christmas Robin got an Earth one. This was before legendary Hector was a thing and I was looking for a tanky blue to help in an Earth map in Blessed Gardens. I can still give BK a Fire one though, dunno why I haven't yet, actually.

57 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

@Tybrosion@mampfoid If I count just the first copies of 5* exclusives gotten while not being on a given banner's focus, plus also count my 2 off-banner free summons, I've had just 14 pity breaker 5*s.

I'd like to say at least it's quality over quantity, but the majority of those have terrible IVs as well.

@Tybrosion If I count only the 5* exclusives that's 29. The good natures are the big majority (14) compared to the bad natures (3). 

Doesn't work. Green mage kills either Jakob or Robin. Thanks for making me wast fodder and time.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind, I didn't realize I could move BK up to kill that green mage.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Tybrosion If I count only the 5* exclusives that's 29. The good natures are the big majority (14) compared to the bad natures (3). 

I'm jealous dude. Some of my pity breakers like Linde or Delthea would have been pretty welcome, but they came at -spd. Or like Zelgius and Ishtar, -atk. I think Elise (+spd -hp) and F Celica (+atk -hp) have been my only ones with really good IVs.

Now that this prompted me to look through my barracks, I'm honestly a little disturbed at my IV luck this year. About half my summoned 5* units have been -atk or -spd.

Spoiler

-spd +res NY Camilla (2nd, +spd -hp)
-spd +atk Innes
-spd +def Amelia
-spd +def Siegbert
-spd +res PA Azura (merged into my old one)
-atk +def Morgan
-spd +res Micaiah (it's not crippling on her, but still)
-atk +res S Catria
-atk +spd Kinshi Hinoka (2nd +spd -def)
-atk +spd F Grima
-atk +hp L Lyn
-atk +hp Shiro (3 more off-banner somehow, one good with +atk -spd)
-atk +def B Sanaki
-atk +def Zelgius
-atk +res B Ninian (2nd, same nature)
-atk +hp B Tharja (2nd, +hp -res)
-atk +res Ephraim (merged into old one)
-spd +atk Linde
-spd +def B Caeda (3 more searching for Charlotte, merged into a +spd -res)
-atk +def Ishtar
-spd +hp Sum Camilla (2nd, +atk -hp)

I might have a partial case of the Rezzy curse or something.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm jealous dude. Some of my pity breakers like Linde or Delthea would have been pretty welcome, but they came at -spd. Or like Zelgius and Ishtar, -atk. I think Elise (+spd -hp) and F Celica (+atk -hp) have been my only ones with really good IVs.

Now that this prompted me to look through my barracks, I'm honestly a little disturbed at my IV luck this year. About half my summoned 5* units have been -atk or -spd.

Hide contents

-spd +res NY Camilla (2nd, +spd -hp)
-spd +atk Innes
-spd +def Amelia
-spd +def Siegbert
-spd +res PA Azura (merged into my old one)
-atk +def Morgan
-spd +res Micaiah (it's not crippling on her, but still)
-atk +res S Catria
-atk +spd Kinshi Hinoka (2nd +spd -def)
-atk +spd F Grima
-atk +hp L Lyn
-atk +hp Shiro (3 more off-banner somehow, one good with +atk -spd)
-atk +def B Sanaki
-atk +def Zelgius
-atk +res B Ninian (2nd, same nature)
-atk +hp B Tharja (2nd, +hp -res)
-atk +res Ephraim (merged into old one)
-spd +atk Linde
-spd +def B Caeda (3 more searching for Charlotte, merged into a +spd -res)
-atk +def Ishtar
-spd +hp Sum Camilla (2nd, +atk -hp)

I might have a partial case of the Rezzy curse or something.

I sense this would be a good time for me to post my -Atk 5* list.  I haven't shared it in a while.

Spoiler

List of -Atk 5* Units

Camilla
Baby Tiki
Titania*
Titania (another)*
Lyn*
Abel*
Seliph*
Effie*
Effie (again)*
Olwen*
Julia*
Soren*
Ephraim
Spring Camilla
Faye
Rebecca
Takumi
Ogma
Clair
Chrom*
Corrin XY*
Spring Lucina
Reinhardt*
Cain
Bride Cordelia*
Bride Cordelia (again)*
Bride Lyn
Lucius
Summer Robin
Summer Tiki
Summer Frederick
Mae
Roderick
Tharja*
Merric*
Lukas*
Eirika*
Rebecca (again)
Summer Corrin
Summer Elise
Seth*
CYL Lucina*
Oscar
Lucina
Dancer Inigo*
Singer Shigure
Sonya*
Seliph (again)*
Cain (again)
Eldigan*
Sigurd
Seliph (again)*
CYL Ike
Eldigan (again)*
Mia
Rhajat
Winter Lissa
Zelgius*
Catria*
Reinhardt*
Mounted Eirika
Sanaki
Julia (Again)*
Legendary Ephraim
Legendary Ephraim (Again)*
Shiro
Morgan Male
Chrom Mounted
Spring Sharena
Grima Robin
L'Arachel*
PA Inigo*
Ishtar
Bride Tharja
Kinshi Ryoma
Leo*
Horse Eirika (Again)
Karel*
Karla
Shigure*
Ike*
Summer Linde*
Summer Takumi

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I sense this would be a good time for me to post my -Atk 5* list.  I haven't shared it in a while.

Hide contents

List of -Atk 5* Units

Camilla
Baby Tiki
Titania*
Titania (another)*
Lyn*
Abel*
Seliph*
Effie*
Effie (again)*
Olwen*
Julia*
Soren*
Ephraim
Spring Camilla
Faye
Rebecca
Takumi
Ogma
Clair
Chrom*
Corrin XY*
Spring Lucina
Reinhardt*
Cain
Bride Cordelia*
Bride Cordelia (again)*
Bride Lyn
Lucius
Summer Robin
Summer Tiki
Summer Frederick
Mae
Roderick
Tharja*
Merric*
Lukas*
Eirika*
Rebecca (again)
Summer Corrin
Summer Elise
Seth*
CYL Lucina*
Oscar
Lucina
Dancer Inigo*
Singer Shigure
Sonya*
Seliph (again)*
Cain (again)
Eldigan*
Sigurd
Seliph (again)*
CYL Ike
Eldigan (again)*
Mia
Rhajat
Winter Lissa
Zelgius*
Catria*
Reinhardt*
Mounted Eirika
Sanaki
Julia (Again)*
Legendary Ephraim
Shiro
Morgan Male
Chrom Mounted
Spring Sharena
Grima Robin
L'Arachel*
PA Inigo*
Ishtar
Bride Tharja
Kinshi Ryoma
Leo*
Horse Eirika (Again)
Karel*
Karla
Shigure*
Ike*
Summer Linde*
Summer Takumi

If karma is real you truly have a bull run of all +atk coming at some point. Looks like I'm coming close to you within this year's pulls so far, but I still have a lot of catching up to do. Not sure how my full record of -atk/spd looks including last year, but I'll have to tally it up later.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

If karma is real you truly have a bull run of all +atk coming at some point. Looks like I'm coming close to you within this year's pulls so far, but I still have a lot of catching up to do. Not sure how my full record of -atk/spd looks including last year, but I'll have to tally it up later.

I did manage to get +Atk Libra yesterday, but they are pretty rare for me.  I think +HP is probably my most common boon.

11 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Well that's the pity breaker list. Speaking of pity breaker Delthea, mine is -ATK ... and +SPD which makes it extra bitter. Speaking of my Linde ... she doesn't exist. 

I also have some really good focus units, but if I want a (seasonal) ranged unit, they very often come with bad nature:

-ATK & -SPD S!Corrin, -ATK S!Tana, -ATK WE!Tharja, -SPD Gunnthrá, -ATK LA!Lilina, -SPD PA!Inigo, -SPD HF!Sharena, -ATK HF!Catria, -SPD YS!Frederick. 

(not ranged but seasonal/legendary = can't be fixed easily)  -ATK PA!Azura, -SPD NY!Camilla, -DEF & -ATK Spring!Xander. 

Most of my units throughout the summer banners have been either -atk or -spd. I've pulled Lene, Summer Tana, Fallen Celica, and Summer Leo at -atk. Siegbert and Summer Linde were -spd.

I don't even know how it's possible for so many units to get -atk in a row. A lot of my 3, 4-star units have gotten good natures when I don't need better copies of them. Wish I could just turn all the -atk units neutral.

EDIT: I forgot about the -atk Brave Roy I got before Leo, lol.

Edited by Sunwoo

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I did manage to get +Atk Libra yesterday, but they are pretty rare for me.  I think +HP is probably my most common boon.

Hopefully it keeps up! I'm bracing myself for the -atk/spd on Maribelle or Oliva (assuming I get either of them, at 4% now out of orbs). At least they're 2 units I won't really care about the IVs of anyway.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Well that's the pity breaker list. Speaking of pity breaker Delthea, mine is -ATK ... and +SPD which makes it extra bitter. Speaking of my Linde ... she doesn't exist. 

I also have some really good focus units, but if I want a (seasonal) ranged unit, they very often come with bad nature:

-ATK & -SPD S!Corrin, -ATK S!Tana, -ATK WE!Tharja, -SPD Gunnthrá, -ATK LA!Lilina, -SPD PA!Inigo, -SPD HF!Sharena, -ATK HF!Catria, -SPD YS!Frederick. 

(not ranged but seasonal/legendary = can't be fixed easily)  -ATK PA!Azura, -SPD NY!Camilla, -DEF & -ATK Spring!Xander.

I feel you on the seasonals. I seem to have a particularly bad time with those too. I keep needing to pull for a second copy of my favorite ones. I still have PTSD over the 3 -spd S Corrins in a row last year. My heart sunk when I got the same bane on my first Camilla this summer, but thankfully I managed to pull a second +atk -hp one, even though it meant 300+ orbs gone in the end. It's a real orb killer trying to fix IVs, but I can't help but try when it happens to my favorites, and a seasonal at that.

Unless it's a 4* merge project, I'm never going to pay much attention to lv 40 stats and natures when I jump in (unless they choose to make these things visible at last). What you don't know, you can't be so disappointed about. Ignorance can be a form of bliss, and it isn't like the planet is going to die due to ignorance of FEH statlines. 

So I'm thinking of giving Oscar Firesweep Lance. He's pretty speedy and doesn't have good defenses, so he definitely seems more of a player phase guy. I think he'd use it pretty well. I have Rodericks too.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So I'm thinking of giving Oscar Firesweep Lance. He's pretty speedy and doesn't have good defenses, so he definitely seems more of a player phase guy. I think he'd use it pretty well. I have Rodericks too.

Seems like a solid choice for a Firesweep build.  I've still got Sapphire Lance on mine, but I've pretty cheap when it comes to SIing weapons.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Seems like a solid choice for a Firesweep build.  I've still got Sapphire Lance on mine, but I've pretty cheap when it comes to SIing weapons.

Yeah, and I eventually want a +Spd, -HP/Def/Res Oscar anyway. So Firesweep definitely seems like the way to go.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I eventually want a +Spd, -HP/Def/Res Oscar anyway. So Firesweep definitely seems like the way to go.

What is his nature currently?  Mine is -Atk/+Spd.  The Sapphire Lance helps compensate for the -Atk a bit.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What is his nature currently?  Mine is -Atk/+Spd.  The Sapphire Lance helps compensate for the -Atk a bit.

+Res, -HP. Basically neutral. I've pulled several Oscars at this point, but none have been +Spd or even +Atk except one which was +Spd, -Atk...