• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

This is cursed and darksided. May this petition fail because IS really needs to fix CYL not make it more of a meme.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT BE SAID THAT THE "ARCHER" IN QUESTION IS A SNIPER?

Honestly, I'd rather have the 2-F Thunder Sage, because I cannot ever recall its Boltings hitting anything. Actually, nominate the entire Allied Daein Army from Part 3- they deserve some love. Or give me the decorative General in SS C19, it doesn't do anything, but it looks nice. And if Einherjar count, I'll go for that packet of allies in Lost Bloodlines 1 in the lower left, for some reason I'm fond of them. Also, the Mercenary who comes with Rath in his re-recruitment chapter, long ago he once fought and died against the chapter's boss. And how could I forget Tanith's Reinforcement Falcoknights? Those have amazing stats, even more so on Maniac. And I thought I heard T776 lets you get a squad of generic cavs consisting of old men who have lived terrible lives they tire of, and want to die helping Leif by eating Ballistae bolts intended for his forces.

There are plenty of memorable NPCs in FE. At least according to me.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm actually a little upset that the next Grand Conquest is Blazing Blade-themed. I can't pick who I want to support, and I only want to support Lyn.

Why not? when you arent on Team Lyn you just dont do GQ. Thats a form of support too! But i guess love has its limit right?

Ugh... accidentally got the arena orbs on my desktop instead of my iphone so I was forced to redeem the 5 orbs instead of adding to my stock of 91. I should have thrown them away on the old christmas banner but instead went to the new one expecting 1-0 colorless orbs. Got 2 of course. Got a Setsuna. Could have been an Eirika in the other but all my orbs are on my other device. This is what happens when you're tired. I forgot this was even the day you grab the arena orbs. Blegh.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:27 AM, XRay said:

Her design is mediocre. I really don't understand this craze about being smitten over generic enemies. It's not even like the Fates generics that had better designs than most of the playable cast. 

1 minute ago, TheWill said:

Her design is mediocre. I really don't understand this craze about being smitten over generic enemies. It's not even like the Fates generics that had better designs than most of the playable cast. 

Maybe it is a girl-next-door type of thing; some people like subtlety and demureness.

I think the simpler reason is that some people want to fan the flames of frustration and anger, and maybe spread some salt around too.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Palla refined havent been liked that much but its hella fun to use in AA.

but muh TA

Yeah, she’s been slept on for some reason. oh nooo she cant duel blues… but she’s supposed to be on a team anyway—flier team with its exceptional mobility at that—and there would be greens or her sisters to drive off those pesky blues. Brave 19 Mt ruby sword is Naga-sent against all these Surtrs, Grimas, and Faes.

3 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Idiots are too easily impressed nowadays. I’d rather have Denning. 

You can't force memes, they have to happen naturally.  If you're going to have a generic archer, at least make it 3-13 Archer.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You can't force memes, they have to happen naturally.  If you're going to have a generic archer, at least make it 3-13 Archer.

Well, both Denning and 3-13 Archer kinda fit that category then. I doubt we’ll ever get the generic units. 

So...legendary hero trailer tonight...?

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Well, both Denning and 3-13 Archer kinda fit that category then. I doubt we’ll ever get the generic units. 

So...legendary hero trailer tonight...?

It is Christmas, though I'm not sure how important a holiday that is in Japan.

After the trouble I went through to get Hrid, I'm dreading trying to pull on another Legendary Banner.

@Rezzy Christmas in Japan is more about couples than anything else. Not really that important. It’s already the 26th over there so the legendary banner should be tonight.

Edited by Lord-Zero

Christmas is still a big commercial holiday in Japan, just not the religious side of it. All the Japanese children awake to Intelligent Santa's gift of 1 stamina potion under their tree.

And people actually thought IS would change after last Christmas.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Christmas is still a big commercial holiday in Japan, just not the religious side of it. All the Japanese children awake to Intelligent Santa's gift of 1 stamina potion under their tree.

And people actually thought IS would change after last Christmas.

They forgot us for Christmas again...

10 hours ago, Zeo said:

Ugh... accidentally got the arena orbs on my desktop instead of my iphone so I was forced to redeem the 5 orbs instead of adding to my stock of 91. I should have thrown them away on the old christmas banner but instead went to the new one expecting 1-0 colorless orbs. Got 2 of course. Got a Setsuna. Could have been an Eirika in the other but all my orbs are on my other device. This is what happens when you're tired. I forgot this was even the day you grab the arena orbs. Blegh.

Why not save up 15/20 orbs on desktop/Android to make a full summon on the next banner? 

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Why not save up 15/20 orbs on desktop/Android to make a full summon on the next banner? 

Didn't think about it until I'd already done the deed, these are the kinds of decisions you make when you haven't slept.

Merry Christmas by the way!