Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Etrurian emperor He's there to cockblock people who want his sister, whose really good from the looks of it

Spoiler

So someone actually managed to datamine the seals that will come after the New Year's TT. I wouldn't say it's 100% confirmations, but it looks pretty legit. Brazen Atk/Def, Even Def Wave and Fire Boost are the seals

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm getting really disheartened about how this game is nothing but a waifu fest now.  2017 kept the gender ratio pretty balanced, but 2018 has added twice as many girls as guys, and it's only getting worse.

Literally two guys for the whole of December. Not even a legendary. Compared to eight (I think?) girls. Woot.

But yeah, everything's fine >.<

I have no hope for the new year at all.

Considering all my favourite units left to get in are all guys... ha, I'm never seeing them. Not that I expected to once the altfest ramped up -.-

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Literally two guys for the whole of December. Not even a legendary. Compared to eight (I think?) girls. Woot.

But yeah, everything's fine >.<

I have no hope for the new year at all.

Considering all my favourite units left to get in are all guys... ha, I'm never seeing them. Not that I expected to once the altfest ramped up -.-

Only one new male having became the new norm does make it increasingly unlikely that someone's favorite male is getting in. Fans of Neasalla probably need to worry because Tibarn already filled the sole slot reserved for males. If Sigurd gets an alt then Azelle is immediately disqualified, Pent can be blocked by any male and so on. One male ensures that whoever they pick at least someone will end up snubbed to make extra room for another female character.

13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Only one new male having became the new norm does make it increasingly unlikely that someone's favorite male is getting in. Fans of Neasalla probably need to worry because Tibarn already filled the sole slot reserved for males. If Sigurd gets an alt then Azelle is immediately disqualified, Pent can be blocked by any male and so on. One male ensures that whoever they pick at least someone will end up snubbed to make extra room for another female character.

We used to at least have TTs to make up for it, but they seem to have missed that the backlash about male characters being on TTs was because it forced popular guys like Canas to have mediocre stats whereas less popular girls like Karla were banner units with amazing stats >.<

They just took it to mean we want more freebie girls and that's it -.-

It makes me dread the upcoming banners for RD and BB because I have so many characters I really, really want to see >.<

Just now, Cute Chao said:

It makes me dread the upcoming banners for RD and BB because I have so many characters I really, really want to see >.<

I hope the future Binding Blade Banner doesn't have 3 females and 1 male, and the 1 male being a Roy Alt.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope the future Binding Blade Banner doesn't have 3 females and 1 male, and the 1 male being a Roy Alt.

Brace yourself!

Who wants Perceval, Saul, Rutger, Hugh, Lugh, Chad... Pah, boring, right?

5 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

Latest GHB is just a bankruptcy to me. I don't even try infernal after like ten attempts for beating lunatic with level 40+ units. I'm not sad about the missed four orbs.

LHB you mean. But anyways, PM1 and Brothel always there for you with f2p guides

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Of course he will be a Infantry Red Mage, because we don't have enough Infantry Red Male Mages in the game, right?.

Gosh no! Perfect unit right there :D

Wonder which of the remaining female units they'll choose to make broken... Echidna will be too much to hope for, I'm guessing. Maybe Guinevere or Lalum?

Wonder which of the remaining female units they'll choose to make broken...

Of course Dorothy will be the broken unit. Her weapon or personal skill will be something broken, like grants a guaranteed follow-up attack and negates foe's counterattack if foe is equipped with a sacred seal.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

27 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah! Give us Tome User Roy instead... using Lilina's clothes. PERFECT!

Well Tome Roy (with normal clothes) is on my wishlist. Roy wanted to be a mage in the past and I think that could make for a interesting alt. A mage who is all passion and no skill

Though I want that as a seasonal and not at the expense of Lugh or Niime.

Just now, Sasori said:

Well Tome Roy (with normal clothes) is on my wishlist. Roy wanted to be a mage in the past and I think that could make for a interesting alt. A mage who is all passion and no skill

We had Young Azura last month, so why not Young Roy? His title would be "Young Young Lion".

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Of course Dorothy will be the broken unit. Her weapon or personal skill will be something broken, like grants a guaranteed follow-up attack and negates foe's counterattack if foe is equipped with a sacred seal.

I'd be so sad to see a Dorothy with no Saul :(

I don't see any problem with it... We have Leon without Valbar.

And we had Saizo without Kaze for yonks. And Raigh with no Lugh.

Doesn't make it any more right >.<

We need Valbar to go with Leon :(

And we had Saizo without Kaze for yonks. And Raigh with no Lugh.

Doesn't make it any more right >.<

We need Valbar to go with Leon :(

I hope IS doesn't decide to include Python without Forsyth. Even Faye was added with Alm, because she didn't want to be in the game if Alm wasn't too.

I hope IS don't decide to include Python without Forsyth. Even Faye was added with Alm, because she didn't want to be in the game if Alm wasn't too.

Yeah, I dread that, too >.<

Or Sain without Kent, because he's more popular than the other >.< Not that either will make it in. We've still got thousands of girls and their alts we can have instead :D

Again, I always have the wish they would finally start adding in 3-4* units - the less popular ones. It can be used to introduce skills into the pool, but it's people most won't pull for.

I was hoping the guy for the NY TT would be free so I don't need to summon due to colour sharing, but the current TT unit also works since I don't have a version of that unit.

@Zeo So glad you can fix your units! I remember your devastation with your -Spd Lyn, but at least you were lucky to get merges of her to fix that in the future now!

But yeah it does make the fodder or merge choice harder. For example, is it even worth making a -Spd Myrrh have neutral Spd with a merge? I was kind of itching to give Ninian Hone Dragons but glad I waited so I can be even more indecisive lol

At least you don't have to record with the powercreep skills soon enough :P

Also I hope you get your flying dancer!

Again, I always have the wish they would finally start adding in 3-4* units - the less popular ones. It can be used to introduce skills into the pool, but it's people most won't pull for.

IS should, instead of demote one of the units of the banner to the 5-4* pool, demote the unit to the 3-4* pool.

I kinda like how Dragalia Lost introduces their characters. Each new banner have 1 5* character, which is the main focus of the banner, and 2 others characters who are 4* or 3*. No demotions are made after the banner, since the banner already have some of the new characters as 4* or 3*.