Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

What are the protruding things on Camus' heels? I can't help imagining bending it down to add height to the heels, while folding them up so that the shoes become sporty.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

39 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Needing 3 units to take down a single unit wouldn't exactly be game breaking.

But instead of being a crit, the Triangle Attack creates an AoE attack that has the patterns of every AoE special.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Aren’t these spurs? For, you know, riding a horse?

So they're spurs! What a shame I lack common sense. I only know spurs from the name of the team.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But instead of being a crit, the Triangle Attack creates an AoE attack that has the patterns of every AoE special.

Man I miss Judgral-style crits. Double Atk before Def/Res was a wonderful thing.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Except when you get hit by it.

Shit is supposed to happen every now and then. Which is how shit happens.

Edited by Vaximillian

32 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, there's the good shit and the bad shit.

To be fair, theres only good shit wrt criticals in FE5 thanks to Crusader Scrolls.... and FE4 Nihil all but make Critical one sided for you

Just not everything else

Edited by JSND

5 hours ago, JSND said:

To be fair, theres only good shit wrt criticals in FE5 thanks to Crusader Scrolls.... and FE4 Nihil all but make Critical one sided for you

Just not everything else

I had a dream that I met you and you revealed you weren't actually from Indonesia

On topic: Almost done with the cavalry quests for 10th stratum! It's so hard with no 5* horses...

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Almost done with the cavalry quests for 10th stratum! It's so hard with no 5* horses...

After struggling to so much before with -Atk Eldigan, Gunter, and some 4* scrubs, with Hone Xander and Fort Camus now that quest has never been easier.

But Effie is my only 5* armor and my best flier is 4* Narcian.

IS pls

Edited by MrSmokestack

@MrSmokestack You know, looking at your signature i'm somewhat surprised you don't even have Hector

@GuiltyLove But i'm a pretty proud Indonesian :(

Although only as far as "I kinda like singing our national anthem" actually but thats.... something

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

@MrSmokestack You know, looking at your signature i'm somewhat surprised you don't even have Hector

Although only as far as "I kinda like singing our national anthem" actually but thats.... something

I have dreams that make no sense anyway lol

I can't even do the armor quest @MrSmokestack 

I just have a 3* Draug or something D:

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

I have dreams that make no sense anyway lol

I can't even do the armor quest @MrSmokestack 

I just have a 3* Draug or something D:

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

After struggling to so much before with -Atk Eldigan, Gunter, and some 4* scrubs, with Hone Xander and Fort Camus now that quest has never been easier.

But Effie is my only 5* armor and my best flier is 4* Narcian.

IS pls

I completed the quest without even meaning to while I was grinding SP on my newly promoted Xander lmao

But I feel that. Going from -Atk Eldigan (oh hey we're -Atk Eldigan buddies), Gunter, and Ursula to a proper full 5*, SI'd cavalry team of Camus, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Xander feels wonderful <3

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

9 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I completed the quest without even meaning to while I was grinding SP on my newly promoted Xander lmao

But I feel that. Going from -Atk Eldigan (oh hey we're -Atk Eldigan buddies), Gunter, and Ursula to a proper full 5*, SI'd cavalry team of Camus, Cecilia, Reinhardt, and Xander feels wonderful <3

Ughhhhh I really want to promote Camus, but I don't have enough feathers. I need to save up for Nino T__T

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Ughhhhh I really want to promote Camus, but I don't have enough feathers. I need to save up for Nino T__T

This horse team better be worth it because I just blew 60k feathers in a day (and I still have more feathers I'll need to spend for SI and stuff)

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

This horse team better be worth it because I just blew 60k feathers in a day (and I still have more feathers I'll need to spend for SI and stuff)

How the heck did you manage to save up 60k feathers

are you some kind of god

Just now, JSND said:

How the heck did you manage to save up 60k feathers

are you some kind of god

Eh, there wasn't anyone I really wanted to 5*, so I was just hoarding them until a new banner dropped with characters I really liked. Then Camus was released, and I realized how amazing of a unit he was and decided "eh what the hell" and went all-in on the cavalry team. I was planning to eventually make Horse Emblem a thing anyways; this was just the perfect opportunity. 

Also HM grinding is a thing of beauty (I already have 2 full rows of units with 2k HM lmao) (the Kozaki Yusuke maps make it sooo easy)

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Eh, there wasn't anyone I really wanted to 5*, so I was just hoarding them until a new banner dropped with characters I really liked. Then Camus was released, and I realized how amazing of a unit he was and decided "eh what the hell" and went all-in on the cavalry team. I was planning to eventually make Horse Emblem a thing anyways; this was just the perfect opportunity. 

Also HM grinding is a thing of beauty (I already have 2 full rows of units with 2k HM lmao) (the Kozaki Yusuke maps make it sooo easy)

....I definitely need to start HM grinding

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Once I get Camus up to speed, I'll have Titania, Ursula, Xander, and Camus on my team, with Abel also able to sub in.  I might get Cecilia on there some day, but it's a large feather investment.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

....I definitely need to start HM grinding

I'd recommend it while the special maps are still there. 

I personally found #2 the easiest to autobattle, but if your team works better for one of the other four then go for it!

EDIT: @Rezzy Trust me: once you get Camus up to speed, you'll never need Abel to sub in. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos