1 minute ago, immatx said:

I got +atk -spd Effie that I just promoted to 5*. Needless to say she's awesome. 

Yeah, I think that's the best possible Nature for her.  Does anyone besides Effie have access to Wary Fighter?  It would help a lot of the Armors to be more viable.

Incidentally, Olwen having Reposition may synergize well with Hector on my team next Arena Season.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I think that's the best possible Nature for her.  Does anyone besides Effie have access to Wary Fighter?  It would help a lot of the Armors to be more viable.

Incidentally, Olwen having Reposition may synergize well with Hector on my team next Arena Season.

As far as I know, no. But there aren't many armors (why aren't they called knights anymore?) in the game yet. Im guessing as they start adding more others will have it, considering how much it helps low speed units. 

55 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, that's a pretty good Nature for her.  I've got a -Def,+Res Lilina at 4*, but her not having ideal Nature means she's got several characters ahead of her for promotion. to 5*.

Thanks! Most of my characters have -res, and for that I am grateful.

Sadly my Nino has -spd, i will wait untill I get a better one, for now, she will just stay as a 4*

56 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Maymeimai, I've pulled a 5⋆ +Atk/–HP Lilina early in February, and I love her.

Of all the "children characters" [Fe4, Fe6, Fe13,etc...], Lilina has my favorite design, she is so cute! I am super excited to user her

18 minutes ago, immatx said:

As far as I know, no. But there aren't many armors (why aren't they called knights anymore?) in the game yet. Im guessing as they start adding more others will have it, considering how much it helps low speed units. 

Armor is more a category than a class, it's just that Knights are the only class that fit into that category in Heroes, currently.  The other Categories are Infantry, Cavalry, and Flyers which all have several classes that fit into them.  Great Knights might have fit into the Armor category, but they fit Cavalry more, so they got sorted into there.

11 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Thanks! Most of my characters have -res, and for that I am grateful.

Sadly my Nino has -spd, i will wait untill I get a better one, for now, she will just stay as a 4*

Of all the "children characters" [Fe4, Fe6, Fe13,etc...], Lilina has my favorite design, she is so cute! I am super excited to user her

Yeah, Lilina is one of my faves.  Nino was always on of mine, too, before her Heroes OPness.

Ugh another pull with absolutely nothing, I'm up to 8% chance of a 5* now, hopefully I can get another summon in before it resets. On the bright side I did get another Nino that I can feed to my +spd -def one. 

Edit: did a little math, with 2 orbs a day I should hit 21 orbs on the last day the focus is available, clutch. 

Edited by immatx

Does anyone have any idea when the next banner is going up? I have 27 orbs, but I don't want to attempt a summon on this barrier so I can have an increased shot at getting Effie.

Did a pull yesterday and right now, noped out from both.

Yesterday:

0Jq0rPZ.png

ZjBmZoI.png

Both Shanna and Tiki are dupes (I already have a 4⋆ and a 3⋆ respectively).
There might have lurked a Hector or a Nino in these greens, or a Takumi or a Klein in that grey, but I decided not to.

Today:

C9Hd5EL.png

np8Thl0.png

Pj6Lu6Y.png

An onslaught of greys! Again, there might have awaited an Elise or a Clarine, or (again) a Takumi or a Klein, but I pulled my second ever armour, 4⋆ at that, and am happy.
Also, it's Effie. What's not to love?

@Sunwoo, I don't need no stinkin' banners to pull an Effie!

Edited by Vaximillian

Only noticeable pull was a 5* Catria ( +RES/-HP, now I just need Est to round up the trio ) and 3* Sully was my only new one. Dupes were a 4* Oboro, Virion and Hana.

So I was focusing on red orbs because I really wanted Sanaki, and I ended pulling an Eldigan instead! Unfortunately though he's +Spd, -Atk , so idk if I should work him into my Arena team or not :/ how badly do you think he's hurt by the -Atk?

made it to 21 orbs today after doing the hard mode quest for orbs, figured I might as well give it a try

i've been getting pretty bored with the characters I have, so I was looking forward to having at least a few new ones

the orbs were four red with one blue, which was a bit disappointing at first, but the character I've been wanting the most is eliwood, and I figured I'd have a pretty good chance of getting him since he seems to be fairly common and I had 4 red orbs here. and even if i didn't, I could get sanaki or someone else I might like. thus, I decided to use all the orbs

Spoiler

FH3AeTp.png

fuck

Edited by unique

8 minutes ago, unique said:

made it to 21 orbs today after doing the hard mode quest for orbs, figured I might as well give it a try

i've been getting pretty bored with the characters I have, so I was looking forward to having at least a few new ones

the orbs were four red with one blue, which was a bit disappointing at first, but the character I've been wanting the most is eliwood, and I figured I'd have a pretty good chance of getting him since he seems to be fairly common and I had 4 red orbs here. and even if i didn't, I could get sanaki or someone else I might like. thus, I decided to use all the orbs

Reveal hidden contents

FH3AeTp.png

fuck

That's a lot to tell the Firest.

Jeez, three 3* Firs. That's terrible.

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Does anyone have any idea when the next banner is going up? I have 27 orbs, but I don't want to attempt a summon on this barrier so I can have an increased shot at getting Effie.

They've launched the Grand Hero Battles not quite a couple weeks apart so far.  Narcian was Feb 10, and Robin was Feb 23.  If this pattern continues, Ursula would come March 8, but there's not really enough evidence besides that.  If they want the Battle Focus to last until the end of the current Focus, Ursula might come as late as March 10.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

That's a lot to tell the Firest.

Jeez, three 3* Firs. That's terrible.

This game in general seems to have a fascination with 3* Fir, since I've already pulled 3 of them myself, and I've seen quite a few people who tend to draw her a lot for some reason as well.

Close runner-ups are 3* Shanna and 3* Hana, at least for me. Every time I get a 3* duplicate, I cry a little inside. There goes those precious orbs, and all...

12 hours ago, immatx said:

Starting with FE13, units started having different classifications.  For instance, a Great Knight is both a Cavalry unit and an Armor unit.  So, both a Horseslayer (err..."Beast Killer") and an Armorslayer would do effective damage.

I believe FE8 had a similar classification for Great Knights, but Awakening really made it obvious in the UI.

2 minutes ago, ALLBLACKOUT said:

5 orb couple hrs ago. Is any good?

Screenshot_20170306-131623.png

Yes, I've got Abel on my Arena team and he's great.  He excels at taking out Reds and Swords in particular, which are very common.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Looks like +Atk -Spd which is awesome. Mine is the contrary which is terrible but he still somehow does his job, so keep him.

That's the thing about Abel. It really doesn't matter if he's terrible, he'll still fill a team slot and be good no matter what. 

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Looks like +Atk -Spd which is awesome. Mine is the contrary which is terrible but he still somehow does his job, so keep him.

It's really impossible to say for sure with IVs at level 24.