• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mcsilas That is a nice circle there! Though . . . the fact that all three are bow units and of different colors and of different move types has me a bit spooked. How the heck did you pull that off?! Who did sacrifice to the Gacha gods?

As for me news. I dumped what I have collected since my last attempts at Alm and Celica Duo and it finally paid off. +SPD even. Though -Def isn't great, I consider it a fair enough trade for them. I decided to open the lone colorless in that session afterwords too wondering if another Faye was hiding there(wouldn't surprise me if she was stalking the two of them). But nope it was Maribelle. Why is she stalking Alm and Celica?

Anyways I technically already had her and she came with the same +RES boon, but she is dazzling fodder so I can't be unhappy.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

No, I don't have Alm, I probably will wait till he's on a Legendary banner~

may he not share with Goonthra. 

I got nothing with these tickets either. 
but i am still officially not allowed to complain about things until at least april. lol 

The CYL1 tickets are finally amassed, so time to mass-pull. Lyn's the only one who doesn't have a merge, so grey it is.

1. 4* Serra: Feathers.
  2. 3* A!Tiki: Literally an all-red circle.
  3. 4* Setsuna: Meh.
  4. 4* Sakura: More meh.
  5. 3* Tanya: +Atk/-Spd wouldn't be too bad with a merge to get rid of that flaw, but I'd prefer +Spd. Bye.
  6. 4* Chad: Hello, new unit! Unfortunately you're kind of awful, so Speed Smoke fodder it is.

No Lyn, unfortunately. Well, back to saving orbs.

After gathering up 15 orbs I went into the Double Special Heroes banner. 3 red, 2 colorless.

Welp, if that wasn't a sign to save orbs I don't know what is. Got Niles and... someone else I forgot. Also closed out the CYL1 tickets quietly with a *3 Gunter.

After grabbing the last few monthly orbs I'll be sitting at 16 orbs. A pretty ok spot considering there's pretty much nothing left to pull for this month outside of the legendary banner.

Uh.

Today's free summon gave me a Luke. He's +atk -res, which is surprisingly competent for my first and only copy of him.

I'm slightly amazed that it's not Ewan though, but whatever. I also had some pretty good pulls on the Hero Fest banner, pulling Brave Ike, Genny, and Brave Lyn for free (if my memory is correct). I'm kind of worried that my luck is drained for the legendary banner.

My pity rate on Hot Springs banner for Sakura or Ryoma is also at 4.75% so I wonder if it's an apology for not giving me anything there.

3,678 total pulled units.

Spoiler

Azura (+Spd/-Res): Apparently, the old banners have the old 5* units.  This will be the new merge base, since my build for her is extremely defensive.

Olivia (+Atk/-Def): Hey, not bad!

Shanna (+HP/-Spd): Desperation fodder!  I was waiting for this!

Sheena (+HP/-Atk): Nowhere near as good fodder as Shanna.
Frederick (+Res/-HP): How did you know I needed Luna fodder?
Frederick (+Spd/-Def): Unlike the last one, this one doesn't require feathers.

Hana (+Atk/-HP): Hey, workable!

Boey (+Def/-Spd): Not the worst, but I think he needs +Atk badly.

Shigure (+Atk/-Def): And we have yet another winner!

Roy (+HP/-Atk): THIS was the unit I wanted off of the Brave Heroes banner.  Awful bane, but I can merge him into my current copy and have him. . .tank.  Yeah.

Raven (+Res/-Def): And we end with Sol.

That was quite the haul.  Until the next anniversary~!

No green stones from the Stance banner and the 2 reds gave me Caeda and Selena.

Guess it's balance at work. I did just pull a Surtr off-focus and I got Ewan pretty easily on his original banner so anything from this one would have just been a bonus.

Mined out the Book 3 Xenologue orbs finally just so I could get the Double Seasonal banner freebie round out of the way. Had intended to just open everything except red, but I'm in an indifferent waste-all-the-orbs mode at the moment so I ended up opening two reds as well. Summer Helbindi, +Res -Def. What a guy. Still, probably more useful than Sigrun so hey.

Back to zero orbs with two tickets for the FE7 banner remaining, should be plenty of time to save up the orbs to snipe on those now that the Legendary is whatever.

My actual free pull didn't give me anything good. But there were three other reds and I decided to pull them all since there was a decent chance Ewan was in one and I didn't have him yet. I got a much better surprise instead!

YsSBxvu.jpg

HE WAS IN THE SECOND RED. ❤️ +3 PoR Ike! 😄 "You +10'd two of me, now let's work on the other two!" lol I love you, Ike! :3

Edited by Anacybele

Huh, I thought this would be the old Stance banner with Zelgius, Shiro, and F!Morgan. Well, color-sharing would have dissuaded me from pulling on that anyway, so free pull it is then. Surtr can rot in Hel, so I'll try for Ewan.

1. 3* Sophia: Feathers.

Oh well. I'm surprised Fallen!Berkut wasn't on this banner. Whales would have loved the chance to get both Steady and Warding Stance 4.

Gonna brag a bit, 'cause my luck in February has been better than any month I've played this game (which is probably about a year). Is weird though, if I don't have a free summon on an attempt at pulls then I almost always get nothing (and I've still never pulled a Duo Hero, at this point I'm taking it as some mysterious rule that they will always elude me). 

But on the other hand the free pulls I've used with all the anniversary craziness have gotten me:

All 5*: Ephraim (OG), Palla, Brave Camilla, Barst, Valentine Greil (who was my most wanted with the Free Seasonal Units, though I ended up getting a -Atk Summer Elise then), Micaiah (OG), Brave Roy, Rath, Altina, Nils, Brave Ike and finally this morning Hector OG. 

I think the only non-free 5* I've gotten this month is Rudolf, but the trend is so weird that I'm starting to superstitiously abandon pulling on a circle if the very first draw isn't successful. 

Edited by uhmuzing

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Do you usually get a free 5* every week? ^^'

No, but these past two weeks have given us tons of free pulls. My only free pull 5* since the anniversary started was a Python, and I forgot which banner he was from.

3 hours ago, Jave said:

You guys are so lucky. I haven’t gotten a free pull 5* in over a week. 

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one. My luck lately has been fairly miserable overall between getting this instead of duo Alm:

Spoiler

PGnPrEc.png

...and now having this 10 days after the above:

Spoiler

glC1nxN.png

1 hour ago, Jave said:

No, but these past two weeks have given us tons of free pulls. My only free pull 5* since the anniversary started was a Python, and I forgot which banner he was from.

Then good luck on the next free pulls for you!